It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trilateral commision .. NWO..My thoughts - (long)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sorry for the length .. ty for taking the time to read this.
Who runs/owns the world? , who is setting up he NWO? i realise this is a big topic, and some may rip me to shreds here on facts etc ..(i am new to the global agenda scene but have studied for a while)

I am going to focus on the Trilateral commision.

Visit the site here > Trilateral commision

I am going to take most of my information from just two pages of the trilaterals commision's very own website.

First off i am going to let them introduce themselves.

The Trilateral Commission was formed in 1973 by private citizens of Japan, Europe (European Union countries), and North America (United States and Canada) to foster closer cooperation among these core democratic industrialized areas of the world with shared leadership responsibilities in the wider international system.

When the first triennium of the Trilateral Commission was launched in 1973, the most immediate purpose was to draw together—at a time of considerable friction among governments—the highest level unofficial group possible to look together at the key common problems facing our three areas. At a deeper level, there was a sense that the United States was no longer in such a singular leadership position as it had been in earlier post-World War II years, and that a more shared form of leadership—including Europe and Japan in particular—would be needed for the international system to navigate successfully the major challenges of the coming years.

Ok sort sounds good closer co-operation etc etc. lets continue.

They claim there members range far and wide but since 1980 they capped membership....membership seems to be split according to 'how big an industrialized democracy you are' the structures seems to be set up into 4 blocks of world power.. cannot be exact because some countries seem to be members of more than one block.

The only big country not on the list is Russia , could mother russia have escaped the global thrust for power?.

eg. The European block ..

has a ceiling of 170 members, which is divided into national quotas. Germany has a quota of 20; France, Italy, and the United Kingdom each have a quota of 18; and Spain has a quota of 12. The remaining national quotas range from 6 to 1.

Next i list the people in charge of each block

Pacific Asian Chairman: YOTARO KOBAYASHI
Chief Corporate Advisor,Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., Tokyo

North American Deputy Chairman: ALLAN E. GOTLIEB
Senior Adviser, Bennett Jones LLP, Toronto, ON; Chairman, Sotheby's, Canada; former Canadian Ambassador to the United States

North American Deputy Chairman: LORENZO ZAMBRANO
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, CEMEX, Monterrey, NL, Mexico

European Deputy Chairman: HERVE DE CARMOY
Chairman, ETAM, Paris; Honorary Chairman, Banque Industrielle et Mobilière Privée, Paris; former Chief Executive, Société Générale de Belgique

European Deputy Chairman: ANDRZEJ OLECHOWSKI
Founder, Civic Platform; former Chairman, Bank Handlowy; former Minister of Foreign Affairs and of Finance, Warsaw

Pacific Asian Deputy Chairman: HAN SUNG-JOO
Chairman, The Asan Instiute for Policy Studies; former President, Korea University, Seoul; former Korean Minister for Foreign Affairs; former Korean Ambassador to the United States

Pacific Asian Deputy Chairman: SHIJURO OGATA
Former Deputy Governor, Japan Development Bank; former Deputy Governor for International Relations, Bank of Japan

Most of the people on the list are governers of banks or massive corparate institutions...

Here is a list of the former Chairmen

Former North American Chairmen:
THOMAS S. FOLEY (2001-2008)
PAUL A. VOLCKER (1991-2001) Honorary North American Chairman
DAVID ROCKEFELLER (1977-91) Founder and Honorary North American Chairman
GERARD C. SMITH (1973-77)

Former European Chairmen:
OTTO GRAF LAMBSDORFF (1992-2001) Honorary European Chairman
GEORGES BERTHOIN (1976-92) Honorary European Chairman
MAX KOHNSTAMM (1973-76)

Former Japanese Chairmen:
KIICHI MIYAZAWA, Acting Chairman (1993-97)
AKIO MORITA (1992-93)
ISAMU YAMA#A (1985-92)
TAKESHI WATANABE (1973-85)

Few of these are members of the bilderburg group ... hmm .. a group i believe the real power ( Trilateral) use to push views on top people in different countries around the world.the rest of the members list on the page are mostly Bankers, wealers , dealers etc.

The full members list is available by email.. but i bet my bottom dollar it does not contain many refuse collecters, or waitresses.

ok so a world wide group .. mostly bankers meets to discuss how to run the world after realising in the early seventies that the balance of power has shifted it is as simple as that ... well surely not i here you cry? we elect government's in our democratic industrilized nations!

Dont believe me? .. there past meeetings have been about dealing with emerging china? taking on Russia .. hardly small stuff.

Now we are all one happy family at the 'Tri' but there is a clause in our structure tucked away at the bottom of the page ..

Again from there own website..

The regional groups within the Trilateral Commission carry on some activities of their own. The European Group, with its secretariat based in Paris, has an annual weekend meeting each fall. The North American Group, with its secretariat based in Washington D.C. began North American regional meetings in 2002 and occasionally gathers with a special speaker for a dinner or luncheon event. The new Pacific Asian Group, with its secretariat based in Tokyo, began regional meetings in 2000

Ahh regional groups with there own powers? i draw your attention to ONE single word in that paragraph.

The word is 'SECRETARIAT'

Wiki defi of Secretariat

In many countries, a Secretariat is an office complex where officials and administrators, including bureaucrats, conduct a government's business. These offices are officially known as a Government Secretariat.

There it is right there in your faces .. on their very own .. may i say very poor website for a massive entity.
The world is divided into blocks of bankers that meet 3 yearly to discuss policy ..Because the people with money fund the politicians there views are bound to come out in policy .. and those views are from the 'Tri'
So if these people are running the world ...... and its finances.. and manapulating government policy..They are directly responsible for the current crisis.

If so that leaves us with two choices folks .. Now i am prepared to be fair ..i am prepared to say .. 50/50 these are well intentioned folks trying to figure it out or .. this is a manufactured collapse to bring about the N.W.O currency.

Either way it is there doing , their fault .. but you know when you look at the lists .. read info on Bilberburg, Council of foreign relations and tri - lateral .. The amount of coincedences are staggering to put it mildly .. the c

Coincedences by nature are rare .. so when they keep stacking up like this the odds drop quickly from 50/50 to 20/80 AT LEAST .. of a manufactured collapse to bring around globalization ran by the wealthy elite that meet secretly and act without the consent of your elected government. HA! mostly in cahoots with them!! But the tadpoles know who the big fish are.

So what do we do? they have all the power, all the resources , all the ears of the brainwashed sheeples,N.W.O plan is right in front of our faces.. They publish their plans in plain sight and scant few see the facts?

N.W.O is here , it has been here underground for quite a while .. now it is bursting into the public domain , because its time for them .. and to many are waking up something must be done, what i do not know.

S+F this IF useful

[edit on 22/3/09 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There are many ways to defeat the nwo, but what I am afraid of is that we're far beyond getting the job done without bloodshed. We had many chances through the years but the people globally basically were too busy having a good time with all the money they had been making and couldn't see to much further than the end of their noses! Now, there are just too many laws passed that protect our gov't from it's own people! Heck, Cheney and Bush both have had people attempt to make citizens arrests on them, much to no avail, which means that all our political leaders are above the law. We have both an illegal and unconstitutionable currency system (federal reserve), and we have international bankers operating illegally inside our own sovereign borders, and yet our gov't does nothing!
Obama isn't going to do anything great for this nation either. He's gonna continue following the script just like clinton and bush 43 did. Protesting, debating, boycotting, and just talking in general is over with as far as I am concerned! It's time for action, for if we don't do something now, when they knock your door in at 2:00 am and take your family to the next prison camp, it'll be way to late then!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
My worry is .. even if the masses realize with they are and what they do..

(which i doubt) due to the lackof posts on this thread , maybe my post is poorly written, maybe the facts are wrong .. like i said i am new to the global agenda scene.

But the information seems straight forward to me , i am suprised at lack of response ( maybe its old news)

even if some how we all got together how do you fight an enemy with no borders? and all the resources?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Good morning!!

I like this thread and it does throw it in our faces...Like you said, the people ( sheeple) have access to this and could care less!! When you pointed out the fact that they are conducting buisees in scecretariats and they are NOT part of the 'govenrment' that should be enough for the people to get outraged, but thanks to American Idol, BET's top 20 video countdown, and all the reality shows on MTV, it will go unnoticed. I bet you that this G-20 meeting in London April 2 will definately bring upon their New Wold Order...its obvious and all the tell-tell signs are there

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

Ty for your reply , I am trying to throw the obvious in peoples faces but i fear your right ... my wife started calling me a crackpot until i laid out the info on these orgs and who . how they are run .. now she believes..

Seen as they put it on their own website i thought more would be into this ... hopefully lack of response is due to the mass army of ATS'ers preparing to storm the g20 meeting.

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion , wthout massive overthrow we are frankly ..F@#ked!! the sheeple like you say are to busy with idol or x-factor and giving a solitary nod once a day to the credit news..

These people are ROBBING the industrilized world , Denoting National and global policy.......and enslaving our children into lifetimes worh of debt.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Fa show!!!

Yeah that G-20 is about to be the SHTF!! I been trying to wake people even more now lately and don't know why....They gotta be thinkin I'm crazy by now ( lol)

A guy friend of mine was telling me that they already got ATM's with Amero currency...

NWO is here

top topics

join