It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the inner planets are Earth evolving in time!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
For starters, from a guy claiming to be the anti-christ, most of his ideas have got to be laughable.

From what I gather, you believe that we're existing in what would have to be, some sort of "time bubble"- As Earth has not yet been ruined/destroyed.

Venus and Earth are similar in size, however mars is a little over half the size of Earth.

The way you described how Mars came to be, is that in 2012, the Earth was struck by an asteroid, I believe you said? There in, producing material for a moon- With the remainder of Earth, being Mars.

From this alone, I can say- Mars would have no signs of water having once flowed freely on its surface. Infact, Mars would resemble our moon- If you were to smash the Earth apart, and half of what remained eventually formed a planet again, there would be little to no resemblence of it's previous nature.

Also, if we're existing in this alternate time, continuously, yet can observe both our supposed "Past" and supposed "Future" then we would indeed have to exist in some sort of time "bubble" which would seperate us from regular time and space.

In being seperated from both regular time and space- Or at least space, we would no longer orbit the sun, as it's gravity would have no effect on us.

Your "Theory" is the stuff of poor science fiction, and duly belongs here in the Skunk Works.

I'm sorry you've invested five years of your life into this.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

I guess we will see very soon. I don't feel like I have wasted the last five years, it has been the most thrilling ride. I actually hope I'm wrong. But what I do know is our understanding of our solar system is ALL THEORY. So maybe your right who knows. I guess we should just sit around with our heads up our ass that way if something does happen we can kiss our asses good bye. Thanks for your contribution to mankind.

www.antichristversion666.com...

[edit on 18-6-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

[edit on 19-6-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

Mars is Earth a billion years in the future after it is destroyed in 2012, and Venus is Earth a billion years in the past before the dawn of man.

Well the first two posts were defiantly interesting and I was giving it some small credence until I spotted the following massive flaws in your theory in your ensuing posts:

The gas planets show the same clues of one planet evolving. Jupiter being the first is mostly hydrogen. Just like a huge hydrogen bomb. What would it look like if it exploded.

If Jupiter or any planet exploded you would have a massive debris field, no intact planet with a small ring structure (yes Jupiter does have a small ring system), in fact you would have something remarkably similar to the current asteroid belt, which is highly believed to come from a planetary collision a few billion of years ago. Anyways, it would take something other than a small Earth-like planet hitting Jupiter to cause it to explode. In fact with the large amount of hydrogen in Jupiter there would likely still be some type of nebula-like haze around it extending several 100,000’s of kilometers at least. In essence what I am saying is your theory goes against many proven methods of the mechanics of explosions, planetary physics, and celestial mechanics.

Let’s look at the next planet, Saturn. What formed the rings of Saturn? Possibly a major planetary explosion. The next planet in line Uranus has fewer ring than Saturn surly showing signs that the rings slowly dissolving back into the planet. the next gas planet is Neptune with the most diluted version of ringed planets having the fewest. to me its as clear as 1234 and ABCD.

Again, you are disregarding many proven laws of celestial mechanics, planetary physics, astrophysics, and explosion science. Here is some information incase you think I do not know what I am talking about:

If Jupiter actually exploded (as in, boom and nothing left), what happens to us depends on the method of the explosion. Planets don't explode - the gravitational binding energy of something the size of Jupiter is well beyond the capability of any mundane chemical or nuclear process to overwhelm. To make Jupiter actually explode would take something really exotic, like throwing a moon made of antimatter at it, or somehow converting the core of Jupiter into neutronium. In that case the results for everyone in the solar system could be bad, as the process would probably liberate a vast amount of radiation - effectively a mini supernova. Everything on the side of the planet not facing Jupiter would probably survive for a while.

answers.yahoo.com...

Let me ask you this: What would happen if you dropped a match in Jupiter’s high hydrogen atmosphere, would it ignite and light the planet on fire?

They say we can see the edge of the universe, the big bang, yet it happened 14 billion years ago. But we can see it today. To look through space is to look through time. so if we can see the birth of the universe we should be able to see the birth of earth and we can it's right in front of us it always has been.

This one is so easy, just listen please. How can we see an early version of the same planet we are viewing from??? Our PERSPECTIVE and LOCATION in space prevents us from being able to look billions of lightyears at the sky and viewing OUR OWN PLANET WE ARE ON. This is basic logic, how can you view Earth with a telescope if YOU ARE ON IT? Earth exists HERE, on this location in space. Earth does not exist 100,000 lightyears somewhere else. If you were to view Earth from say the Andromeda Galaxy then yes, you could see Earth as it was 2.5 million years ago, since Andromeda is 2.5 million lightyears away the light takes that long to reach it from our position on Earth. Suggested reading material would be anything on relativity, basic astronomy, and basic physics. Here is a couple links for you:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The mass of the planets get bigger and bigger until mars, then it is smaller. When the Earth is hit in 2012 Half of the debris from the planet will become Venus' first moon the one we have today transforming Venus into Earth, and the other half of the debris will stay with earth creating a second moon turning earth into mars. If you add mars two moons to the planet of mars you will have a planet bigger than earth and it will follow the progression ABCD!

I do not know if you are trying to say that Venus has a moon, but it does not. The two planets without moons are Mercury and Venus. If your theory is true and space outside of the ‘time bubble’ is static then should Venus not have a moon right now?

Electrons can exist thousands of times at the same time.

That doesn’t really make sense, were you trying to say electrons can exist thousands of places at the same time, or were you trying to say thousands of electrons can exist in the same spot at the same time? If it was the latter you are incorrect as the Pauli Exclusion Principle forbids that. If it was the first one then you were referring to the Probability Distribution , which is described mathematically by the wave function. Basically an electron, or any particle can be anywhere within a certain space at any time, there is a probability for any position, in fact until observed the function of a particle is said to be in all places at once, but this is not true once its’ position is observed. It also does not apply to the macro (large) world. The principle is called quantum superposition, in case you would like to study it further.

Wave function of hydrogen atom electron courtesy of Wikipedia.org
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ab535a21489.png[/atsimg]

Forty years ago Pluto was a planet! LOL They change the rules every time someone like me steps up and proves them wrong

That was until the IAU defined the criteria need to be met to be classified as a planet for the first time in 2006. Pluto is now a dwarf planet.

I am not trying to ‘go after you’ or be mean, I am only trying to separate the fictitious statements you made in your theory. You can not present something claiming it is ‘ground breaking’ and not actually do research necessary to support your claim. I am in no way trying to deter you for having your own theory, just pointing out things that do not add up. It isn’t good to post things that ‘pollute’ the populace with false claims erroneously said to be baked by real world fact. So in essence what I am saying is it is best to get your facts in order, then mold theories off of them as you see fit.

*If I misworded anything on the quantum mechanical exlanations please forgive me, it is a very complex subject that I am still learning.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I hear what your saying check out my website to see what I'm talking about. I'm suggesting that everything we've been taught may be a lie or false. Wipe the slate clean and preview the info and come up with your own. I appreciate all your input though. I'm busy at the moment but will answer your questions soon.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You never addressed the flaws in your theory I brought up, and your youtube link is broken.

Perhaps you could respond to my debunking, I'm curious as to how this all works- Or, how you believe it works; as I myself see you as wrong at the moment.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Here try this link www.antichristversion666.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here is a better version of the theory!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
its an interesting thread to say the least, Im sure its not the 1st time ive heard this, cant say for sure about the theory.

What I will add is though if the inner planets are at different times of the same planet, earth.
then how come I can observe them at the same time sometimes when the inner planets come into the same constellation, for instance, Venus and Mars will be above the head of Taurus during the eclipse?

if they was in different times, then surely this would not be possible with the theory you are implying.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I have entertained this as a theory for quite some time now...I'm glad I'm not the only one...Every time I tell someone about this theory of mine I get the looks..."He must be crazy"

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BREWSE

Check out the video it will explain everything

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
oh right I get it now, your the writer of the book then?

So I guess I have to buy your book to find out more then?

Well I ve watched the short youtube link and I have another alternative theory of some of the symbols in there shown.

To be quite frank, I dont believe any of the 2012 , stuff, nice to see you tied some of the myth in with the mayans and 2012, very catchy for some Im sure.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Not really, I can send you a free copy if you like mail or email. Let me know!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
[email protected]

Just send me the first half of the book, if I like it and you show some good evidence for this theory then I will buy the book, deal?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ok sounds fair enough!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join