It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the inner planets are Earth evolving in time!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

So really you can just make up anything to back up your theory because you don't need to provide facts?

If everything needs to happen exactly the same how can it take place in an ever evolving universe? And how does the person further their evolution yet they must do everything the exact same? How does that 1 person stay alive the whole time?

Your theory just has far too many flaws. And why do you think your the real Antichrist? wouldn't that be counter productive to what your proposing ?

What is a fact? Einstein said e=mc2 and that was a fact until recently.

Jesus is the messiah? How is that a fact, because the church says so?

The Antichrist will be Evil because the church edited the bible and vilified him, and you know that for a fact too? Why are you so sure that everything you've learned is true? My theory is a prospective based off of the facts you believe.

lets say that mars was earth and it was impacted and a rock from the planet with life embedded in it leap frogged to our planet million of years ago and sparked life on this planet.

now this planet millions of years evolved suffers the same fate and sends a life embedded rock over to Venus sparking life again allowing our DNA to evolve for millions of more years.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
the only thing to generate enough energy to bend time like a pretzel is a star. Our sun is a star!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Venus is referred to as Lucifer the bringer of light

the morning and evening star Lucifer and Jesus

The symbol is an ancient Egyptian symbol meaning eternal life

The Antichrist is cast into the lake of fire

Venus is oceans of plasma

[edit on 12-4-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

Do you intend to be a structured member of ATS what so ever? I mean honestly, you should just go make a thread about how you're from the future and how you discovered tectonic plates are actually gigantic earthworms.

Your outrageous conspiracy theories are well, not plausible. Not in a grand sense.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Structured? You mean shaped? Conformed? Sorry, Not in my nature. I cant help it I try to think outside the box. This theory can be proven. We just need to build a pyramid!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I do love OP's theory since it resonate with me. But just a little opinion, I feel whenever we try to get ideas across, we should do it with a sharing attitude out of love for truth and LIFE and not demanding to be right or others to feel the same way too.

I've lotsa dejavu and repeated dreams even till now. It just feels as though right at this very moment can be the past and present in a mysterious space time.

I've a strange(for that age) interest for religion at a young age because coming from a Taoist/Buddhist family but studied in a Catholic schools for 10 years, there are some things which I can't agree upon even at a tender age like Christians like to say only those who believe in their God goes to heaven which is such a foolish and selfish way of thought. Afterall, all religions advocate the same thing, that is to do good, other theories than that is man-made to gather followers or power or satisfy personal ego.
Ok back to topic.....

I feel the universe is our playground where we play out our experiences to better understand ourSELF. When people say as you grow older, you'll figure out who you are and what to do but that is just a small answer for the complicating society life. What I feel is more important is we figure out who are are in relation to the universe and LIFE in general.

When i see the statement 'The inner planets are Earth evolving in time', I'll associate Earth with the word LIFE. So its plausible that after Earth, we'll start LIFE on another planet just for a change of scenery. All beginnings gotta have an end so that we can keep having new experiences. And if you believe in past lives, there are hypnosis method which allow one to do so which again shed hints on the astounding timeless space theory.
As for e=mc2, yes Einstein did provide evidence to change the Truth of Newton. So truth changes all the time it seems, but as we know Truth shouldn't change, it is a matter of how we present it to make the civilization understand. Like even after the thorough evidence of E=mc2, I'm sure people still have various way of interpreting it and how it connects with their views of life. So although evidence can be important, it shouldn't be the prime determinant of Truth of Life. We should use our wisdom not merely intelligence.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Not every planet is earth evolving in time, but rather examples of different stages a planet will or could go thru as it evolves. Cut out the time stuff and it makes a lot more sense.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by clementlim

I Agree ;[>

I don't mean to sound that way. I am so passionate about this theory I believe I have discovered the biggest secret ever kept. I spent 75,000.00 to share this idea with the world, I've devoted everything I am to it. I've even slandered my own name with my claims. I own six business' and I'm sure they have suffered too from this beast. But it is what it is ;[>

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Yeah , But what if I'm right?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Just wanna understand OP's definition of Earth in relation to the universe and planets. You're saying other planets are Earth evolving which I'll take that you referring to Earth as the 'original' planet?
Or maybe you meant to evolve to where life like us will be possible where there are greens, flat lands,right gases and atmosphere?
How about we are lets say Neptune-to-be evolving in time? Why must be Earth evolving planets?
So it is taken that our Earth is an evolved planet just because we are here and hope to think we are? Anyway this is in no means a personal attack on OP.Just a thought since we talking about universe. I feel studying or even looking at the universe is a good way to tell ourselves how small we are and how little we know to keep our ego in check. Sometimes I just have this weird feeling of being so trap in our little body.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by clementlim

I only say Earth cause it is the name of the stage of the planet's evolution that means the most to us. I guess technically the thread should be called, "All the inner planets are Mercury evolving in time" since it is the youngest version.

This is the symbol that represents Mercury:

;[>

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Antichrist
reply to post by Astyanax

Forty years ago Pluto was a planet! LOL They change the rules every time someone like me steps up and proves them wrong ;[>

Originally posted by The Real Antichrist
That's what they said about Newton, and Einstein!

Has ideas so profound that they lead to the downfall of Pluto as a planet, and mentions himself in the same breath as Newton and Einstein.

Where does your ego fit into your evolving Earth solar system?

Or is the Earth some kind of metaphysical representation of it? Slowly evolving, expanding rapidly into a gas giant before being reduced to an distant icy cold rock, which, ironically, is no longer considered a planet due to the egos very existence.

Wow man, this is deep stuff. Consider my mind blown.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HeHasNoName

I guess I deserve that

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think he is essentially saying Venus and Mars are snapshots or stages of what can or will happen to a rocky planet, Earth included, over time. Venus is an example of the greenhouse stage, Mars is an example of the barren stage, and Earth is currently the living stage.

An interesting idea, no doubt, except when you think of the fact that the reason Mars and Venus are they way they are, is primarily due to their distance from the Sun.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by prototism

Nope I'm trying to say that if we travel to Venus we would end up on earth's far distant past. before it had a moon or water.

The distance from the sun is only part of the reason the planets are what they are. Venus is actually hotter than mercury and mercury is closer. The reason is Venus has an atmosphere composed of mostly carbon. Earth used to be mostly carbon too. But when the water came to the planet the most of the carbon got trapped into the rocks when they solidified. Then the plant life fed on the carbon turning it into oxygen.

Mars used to have water it also used to have an electromagnetic field just like Earth has today. but even our magnetic field is deteriating and eventually will be gone just like mars. Mars is a lot colder then earth would be if it were in the same position because it doesn't have plate tectonics to recycle carbon back into it's atmosphere. Mars used to have plate tectonics just like earth at one time.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here is my first utbe video ;[>

www.antichristversion666.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I find OP to be in line with many philosophers of the present in thinking that time is nonlinear, only a cyclic motion. The universe is infinitely beautiful.
We should build a pyramid.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Woah, that's a neat theory! I don't personally think it's true, but I think it's possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Wow...I awoke with the exact same epiphany last weekend. And decided it is entirely possible, makes a lot of sense, and goes along entirely with my theory that most things are much simpler than scientists think they are.

However, without putting too much thought into it, I was thinking that the sun was somehow the ultimate, final earth.

I just had to respond because it is so incredible that someone else came up with the very same theory.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

Here is more data that supports my theory.

www.antichristversion666.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join