It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the inner planets are Earth evolving in time!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh, wow. Why is anyone giving this OP any attention? He hasn't come up with any scientific evidence to support his claim. I shouldn't even be giving this thread any credit with my reply post, but I cannot listen to this awful theory.

Please, use your critical thinking skills on this one, people. Deny ignorance.

O-315

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That's what they said about Newton, and Einstein!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

So really you can just make up anything to back up your theory because you don't need to provide facts?

If everything needs to happen exactly the same how can it take place in an ever evolving universe? And how does the person further their evolution yet they must do everything the exact same? How does that 1 person stay alive the whole time?

Your theory just has far too many flaws. And why do you think your the real antichrist? wouldn't that be counter productive to what your proposing ?

Take his theory as more of a mind expanding thought provoking process to make you think about what is and what isn't and what is reality and what isn't.

If you use his theory as a tool to learn more knowledge and expand what you know then you might be more understanding.

Obviously he can't provide some or any of the facts to the stuff he is stating, but what is wrong with using Thoughts to expand out mind?

Why not try and figure some of what he is saying out for him....or better yet yourself.

Not saying I believe any or everything but it has made me think already about something I never had before.

That was never a possibility in my reality and now because of this thread it is.

My existance now has another possibility that did not exist 5 minutes ago.

Ponder that thought now and it might get you really thinking.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Actually both Newton and Einstein did have evidence to back up their science.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Your theory reminds me of Gurdjieff's theory (although his might have been a parable - I know not and cannot judge) about how (unless you crystallize yourself a soul) when you die whatever's left of you goes to feed the moon...how the life on earth feeds the moon, until the moon will wind up fertile suitable like earth...and then just like the moon wants to get to be like the earth, the earth will end up to be like the sun (though what feeds the earth to facilitate this I never learned or don't remember, nor do I remember what the sun in its turn wants to or tends to turn into, and so on up the scale)...but anyway your theory does remind me of that...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
www.nineplanets.org...

Venus has been known since prehistoric times. It is the brightest object in the sky except for the Sun and the Moon. Like Mercury, it was popularly thought to be two separate bodies: Eosphorus as the morning star and Hesperus as the evening star, but the Greek astronomers knew better. (Venus's apparition as the morning star is also sometimes called Lucifer.)

Venus is sometimes regarded as Earth's sister planet. In some ways they are very similar:

Venus is only slightly smaller than Earth (95% of Earth's diameter, 80% of Earth's mass).

Their densities and chemical compositions are similar.

It is composed mostly of carbon dioxide. There are several layers of clouds many kilometers thick composed of sulfuric acid. These clouds completely obscure our view of the surface. This dense atmosphere produces a run-away greenhouse effect that raises Venus' surface temperature by about 400 degrees to over 740 K (hot enough to melt lead).

Data from Magellan's imaging radar shows that much of the surface of Venus is covered by lava flows. There are several large shield volcanoes (similar to Hawaii or Olympus Mons) such as Sif Mons.

The interior of Venus is probably very similar to that of Earth: an iron core about 3000 km in radius, a molten rocky mantle comprising the majority of the planet. Recent results from the Magellan gravity data indicate that Venus' crust is stronger and thicker than had previously been assumed. Like Earth, convection in the mantle produces stress on the surface.

On June 8 2004, Venus passed directly between the Earth and the Sun, appearing as a large black dot travelling across the Sun's disk. This event is known as a "transit of Venus" and is very rare: the last one was in 1882, the next one is in 2012 but after than you'll have to wait until 2117. While no longer of great scientific importance as it was in the past, this event was the impetus for a major journey for many amateur astronomers.

I believe that 2012 the Earth will be hit at the perfect time for venus to swoop by during it's transit and catch some of the debris from Earths distruction, and create Venus/Earths first moon. Leaving debris within our destroyed Earth and creating a second moon transforming it in to mars at the same time in an instance.

The Alpha and the omega within a single moment!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
www.nineplanets.org...

The Earth's atmosphere is 77% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, with traces of argon, carbon dioxide and water. There was probably a very much larger amount of carbon dioxide in the Earth's atmosphere when the Earth was first formed, but it has since been almost all incorporated into carbonate rocks and to a lesser extent dissolved into the oceans and consumed by living plants.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The sun in the early solar system was 40 percent LESS luminous, it is getting brighter and hotter. Venus is only going to get hotter. Mars once did have water on it's surface, it is barren now because of the lack of atmosphere and low mass most likely from an impact opposite side of Olympus Mons. 2012 is the LONG COUNT the Mayan Calendar that does not end, it cycles back. You wouldn't say that the world would end because it's the last day of December now would you? Study before making claims.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
www.nineplanets.org...

Like Mercury and the Moon, Mars appears to lack active plate tectonics at present; there is no evidence of recent horizontal motion of the surface such as the folded mountains so common on Earth. With no lateral plate motion, hot-spots under the crust stay in a fixed position relative to the surface. This, along with the lower surface gravity, may account for the Tharis bulge and its enormous volcanoes. There is no evidence of current volcanic activity. However, data from Mars Global Surveyor indicates that Mars very likely did have tectonic activity sometime in the past.

Early in its history, Mars was much more like Earth. As with Earth almost all of its carbon dioxide was used up to form carbonate rocks. But lacking the Earth's plate tectonics, Mars is unable to recycle any of this carbon dioxide back into its atmosphere and so cannot sustain a significant greenhouse effect. The surface of Mars is therefore much colder than the Earth would be at that distance from the Sun.

Early telescopic observations revealed that Mars has permanent ice caps at both poles; they're visible even with a small telescope. We now know that they're composed of water ice and solid carbon dioxide ("dry ice").

Large, but not global, weak magnetic fields exist in various regions of Mars. This unexpected finding was made by Mars Global Surveyor just days after it entered Mars orbit. They are probably remnants of an earlier global field that has since disappeared. This may have important implications for the structure of Mars' interior and for the past history of its atmosphere and hence for the possibility of ancient life.

There is very clear evidence of erosion in many places on Mars including large floods and small river systems. At some time in the past there was clearly some sort of fluid on the surface. Liquid water is the obvious fluid but other possibilities exist. There may have been large lakes or even oceans; the evidence for which was strenghtened by some very nice images of layered terrain taken by Mars Global Surveyor and the mineralology results from MER Opportunity.

The southern hemisphere of Mars is predominantly ancient cratered highlands somewhat similar to the Moon. In contrast, most of the northern hemisphere consists of plains which are much younger, lower in elevation and have a much more complex history. An abrupt elevation change of several kilometers seems to occur at the boundary. The reasons for this global dichotomy and abrupt boundary are unknown (some speculate that they are due to a very large impact shortly after Mars' accretion). Mars Global Surveyor has produced a nice 3D map of Mars that clearly shows these features.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

The end of a cycle, and a beginning of the next cycle. According to the Maya we have done this four times already. You said it yourself, the planet of Mars took a mighty powerful kick to the nuts, and it altered the planet greatly. We have to agree, take a picture of Earth, and kick it in the nuts with a mile wide asteroid, and take a picture of it a year later and tell me the planet wouldn't look entirely different. Look, the Earth is constantly changing on a daily basis Imagine what it will look like in a billion years.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've been researching this for five years. I've got more facts than you think. But what is fact, is it in stone? Facts are simply what someone says is a fact based off of a guided prospective. You have been trained to believe what they want you to believe. But facts change every day as we learn new perspectives.

If archaeologist used the possibility of time travel as a factor when trying to come to a conclusion as to "how?" There would be no mysteries on the planet. God is not bound by time he is the alpha and the omega.

If I was capable of traveling back in time, I am your god.

How sure are you, that the religious belief imprinted on you, that has mutated generation after generation, is not merely a man who simply came from the future?

Almost all religions speak of a messiah who came to them and taught them everything, and departed while stating his return in the future. His return could have simply meant, he will be born in the future, because that is where/when,he came from.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I cant believe non of you have read "The Antichrist Version 666".

Question for you OP, how are you connected to the book? The author maybe? Im seriously asking, not being a jerk. I never actually finished the darn book. I was distracted by Sept. 15th, 2008. I need to reread the last few chapters to get familiar again. The book has such a new take on everything its hard not to believe its true. The whole time I was reading it I totally pictured Obama as Mabus. Then if you look into the whole Mabus (ObamaBush) thing or Ray Mabus, the book helped guide me in a whole new direction. The movie Knowing seems to be playing off some of the same theories in the book. It really is a good read.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcameron80

Yes, I am Cloise the Author. I actually wrote the book based on my life experiences. How did you come across My book?

From a Google cache (search "Cloise Orand"):

Violent Crime Victim Turns Life Around

Cloise Orand is a business owner and now has written a novel.
By TRAVIS BAKER, [email protected]
October 9, 2005

Port Orchard -- Youthful Port Orchard businessman Cloise Orand doesn't remember the hours he spent on the operating table in 1987, being sewn back together as one of three victims of one of Kitsap County's most grisly crimes.

For that matter, he doesn't remember being found by police and medical rescuers, near death in a clearing near Dickey Road in Central Kitsap where he and two girls had been brutalized by Daniel Yates, a Bremerton tattoo artist now serving a 60-year sentence in an out-of-state prison for the attacks.

Orand's tongue nearly had been cut out and his cheeks slit outward from the corners of his mouth. He'd been shot once in the back and sexually assaulted.

He was 13, a runaway who had been living in vacant houses he and the two girls — also runaways — would break into. One girl died two months later of injuries suffered that day. The other's throat was slashed, but like Orand, she survived.

Orand, now 31 and the owner of four businesses, says the attack is "something I actually left back then and never really dwelled on."

Yet he recreates the violent Sept. 17, 1987, attack in nearly exact detail in a science fiction novel he has written and hopes to have made into a movie.

His main character, Mabus, the unfairly vilified Antichrist, is about his age and shares many of Orand's life experiences. But in the novel, he is the only victim of the brutal attack. The girls aren't mentioned.

Called "The Antichrist, Version 666," the novel is due out soon, at $24.95 a copy.

Orand was an unlikely candidate to be a business success or an author in his younger days.

Even after being nearly murdered by the man who picked up him and the girls up hitchhiking, he went back to the life of a runaway. He also resumed his Navy Yard City paper route for this newspaper as something of an inadvertent celebrity.

"The tips were good after that," he said. "I'd start with a bag of papers and come home with a bag of presents."

He made prosecutors nervous as a key witness in a murder trial because his whereabouts were never certain.

But he did testify, with the same detachment with which he still tells the story, detailing the atrocities committed against him matter-of-factly.

As an adult, Orand became a valued worker in the rough-and-tumble world of roofing but still lived life on the ragged edge.

In the midst of a custody battle with the mother of his two oldest children, "I was going out a lot, clubs and what not," he said. "Despite a decent income, it was spent before I got my check, I was in serious debt, using marijuana and alcohol.

"I had a box of comics and sleeping bag to my name, I was living on friends' couches.

"About eight years ago, I realized I was good at making poor choices. When my mind tells me I want to do it, it's probably the wrong choice and if it required discipline and integrity, that's probably the path I should take. So rather than blaming everybody else for my outcome, it was time I started making better choices."

He and Mike Holbrook left the Hanley Construction roofing crew and formed their own business, later adding Tom Cowan as an owner. Orand says he also has formed two property management firms to handle rentals as well as Port Orchard Publishing, which is publishing "The Antichrist, Version 666."

His wife, Michelle, played a key role in his reclamation, giving him reason to stay home and out of clubs, he said.

"She was a bit of a challenge to court," he said.

Until recently, Orand had become something of an absentee owner of Cloise and Mike Construction, which mostly does roofing jobs. Its bright yellow trucks are a fixture in downtown Port Orchard.

He was spending most of his days at home with Michelle, baby Savannah, 3-year-old Alexander, and, on weekends and in the summer, 11-year-old twins Stefan and Christopher. He watched a lot of the Discovery and Science channels, spent time online and read science magazines.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I honestly dont remember where I found the book. I know once I started looking for it I couldnt find it any where and that made me want it more. I ended up buying it off Amazon.

I have to ask, where did you come up with the planet theory? Did you just invent the story or is there truth to the ideas in the book? The disclaimer is what made me think twice. Do you know someone on the inside? Regardless of whether or not the info has a source other than your mind its a very compelling theory. Especially at a time we are finding out potentially everything we know is a lie as far as history, banks and our elite that hold the presidency. It just takes the last few things that make sense, even if your not religious, and flips them upside down. If you'd like to respond privately as to not ruin the book your more than welcome. That's if this site has private mail. Im new so forgive me.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well it started on Easter day 2004. I had a theory that the bible was a product of time travel. So I started digging, and digging, and digging. Finally I was consumed by the evidence that indeed a time traveler had gone back to the beginning and there were many clues that lead to other clues.

Then I discovered that I was on to something and decided to right a book about it. I felt it was my duty, especially with 2012 creeping up. I've always believed that the world would end in my life time even at a young age.

When I started the book It was written with a time machine. As the book was being written, I was heavily researching ancient cultures. All of them spoke a lot of Venus. And the bible referred to Venus too. The morning and the evening star? One is Jesus, the other is Lucifer, but both are Venus.

So I started Researching Venus and made the greatest discovery of mankind. It will be our escape route when this planet is no longer capable of supporting life which we all know it's not a matter of if it will happen, rather than when it will happen. I believe that my Idea can save us. That is all I'm trying to do. I didn't write the book to capitalize off of it. I wrote it to get the worlds attention. I'm working with an agent now to have it made into a movie which is what I originally intended.

The story was just a way to get the theory out. For the most part is fiction because it happens in the next few years. But the childhood of the Antichrist is actually my childhood. The events were real I was on the streets since i was twelve.

I appreciate the fact you like the theory. Have you noticed that after you read the book you can see things differently with everything you see on the news, the science channel, and the history channel?

My friend peter was talking to his dad and his dad argued, "Who's gonna listen to a bunch of carpenters and fishermen? You need to be a politician to get the worlds attention!" I'm a Carpenter, Peter Fishes in Alaska. Peter rebutted the most influential people for the last two thousand years were carpenters and fishermen;[>

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have always felt that when looking at the planets and the universe in general that we are looking at the past, the present and the future. But trying to prove it is really hard. No matter what, God has given us a beautiful creation to awe and wonder at. I never get bored with looking at the stars and planets.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You didn't get to the end? The end is the best part! It ties nanotechnology with Greek mythology! Greek mythology wasn't so mythological. One of the characters who goes back in time, lost the bottom half of his body. When the nanobots were introduced to his body they decided to rebuild the bottom half of his body out of Buckytubes(Shapeshifting nanobot). When he would run it would transform the bottom half of his body into a horse when he would swim it would transform the bottom half of his body into a fish. And Bucky tubes a real. Science can explain any mythology once we get to that technology. The nanobots make them immortal. So now we have thirteen people with nanobots roaming the planet in the past with mortals. Of coarse they thought they were gods(fallen angels) ;[>

Check this out!

I wrote my book in 2004-2005. My spaceship to Venus was made of nanotubing or bucky tubes. This was released in 2008!

www.nanowerk.com...=6067.php

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

I couldn't agree more I remember when I was thirteen I was on a sidewalk with my friend and looking at the stars. He asked me, "do you believe in aliens?" I told him to look at all those stars. Our sun is a star. Imagine all those star possibly having nine planets orbiting them. I ask him, "do you believe in aliens? He said, "I do now!"

The way that I look at what we know as fact about space, everything outside our stratosphere is theory there is no way of proving any of it until we get there. And then we will realize we were wrong about a lot of what we believed.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"The shape of the Ankh is nearly the same as the symbol of Venus, the only planet whose sigil contains all the spheres of the Tree of Life.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Is that right! Every day, What was once facta become false!

www.sott.net...

My theory can actually be tested. All we have to do is build a pyramid!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join