It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the inner planets are Earth evolving in time!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mars is Earth a billion years in the future after it is destroyed in 2012, and Venus is Earth a billion years in the past before the dawn of man.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
an intresting thought. what brought you to this conclusion? where is the sun on this evolutionary scale? what about the outer planets? what about pluto and eris?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Interesting theory except that its all in the same dimension that we see all these planets. Are you proposing that their is in fact no time? Wouldn't this also cause issues because what happens now would then also possibly effect our past or future?

How do you explain the differences in the mass of the planets and their core compositions?

How did they move through the galaxy to get where they currently are since I would bet that the gravitational pull of each planet in some way relates to one another?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I believe we are living in a bubble of time! That we understand that there is no other planet for us to exist so we are reusing earth in a bubble of time that we know life can exist. this is why we suffer from dejavu and the missing link and the Egyptians believe in the afterlife/next life. So let me break it down....

We use the planet for the millions of years that life can exist and right before the earths destruction one travels in time and starts the whole process over again. the only problem with it is everything has to happen exactly the same so that the same guy who traveled back is able to travel back again. We may have lived this life hundreds of times already. This person who goes back brings his updated DNA back in time and allows it to evolve for millions of years then before the end he goes back with the newly updated DNA again. This bubble allows mankind to evolve for eternity to our fullest potential. The past the present and the future all exist at the same time so the first time this person went back it brought our evolved selves into existence: the greys. The grey are us evolved billions of years and they are watching us make sure everything stays on schedule because we are vital for their very existence.

Now the person who traveled back in time is the carrier of the sacred DNA because his DNA is the foundation of their dna he is very important to there existence. Them being evolved versions of us are basically like gods and because they are waiting for us to evolve into them they are not fully existing yet they are in our future so in a way they only exist in spirit form. So the person who travels back in a way is their father. Thus the meaning of the Holy trinity! The father "The time traveler" the son "Jesus" and the holy ghost "The greys"

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The gas planets show the same clues of one planet evolving. Jupiter being the first is mostly hydrogen. Just like a huge hydrogen bomb. What would it look like if it exploded.

Lets look at the next planet, Saturn. What formed the rings of Saturn? Possibly a major planetary explosion. The next planet in line Uranus has fewer ring than Saturn surly showing signs that the rings slowly dissolving back into the planet. the next gas planet is Neptune with the most diluted version of ringed planets having the fewest. to me its as clear as 1234 and ABCD.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
They say we can see the edge of the universe, the big bang, yet it happened 14 billion years ago. But we can see it today. To look through space is to look through time. so if we can see the birth of the universe we should be able to see the birth of earth and we can it's right in front of us it always has been.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

why does uranus rotate on its side while all other plantes rotate right side up? why is neptune and saturn right side up and uranus sideways? what happend in its evolution to cause this?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

The mass of the planets get bigger and bigger until mars, then it is smaller. When the Earth is hit in 2012 Half of the debris from the planet will become Venus' first moon the one we have today transforming Venus into Earth, and the other half of the debris will stay with earth creating a second moon turning earth into mars. If you add mars two moons to the planet of mars you will have a planet bigger than earth and it will follow the progression ABCD!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

why does uranus rotate on its side while all other plantes rotate right side up? why is neptune and saturn right side up and uranus sideways? what happend in its evolution to cause this?

LOL honestly, I do not know. I'm assuming some kind of pole reversal, maybe?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

hmm well at least your honest!
there are many mysteries to the solar system. im not sure that there isnt life on the other planets, i just think it might be happening on a diffrent dimension we cant see.

and as for the time thing, im pretty sure there many scientists that say time dosnt really exist. the only moment that exists is an eternal now.

ive also heard alot of people proposing jupiter will become a new sun.
who knows haha! intresting to think about.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well if Jupiter does explode I will become very famous, because I wrote about it in a book in 2005 happening in 2009 ;[>

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Interesting thought.

Im not sure that I agree at this point but I can see where youre coming from. Why is earth the only planet where time exists then? If your theory applied to earth we would see ourselves from birth until death. I think that if the planets were different phases of earth then earth would have to follow the same rules as the rest of the solar system and most likely the rest of the universe. Since I cant see my self throughout my life I cant believe that your theory is possible.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Our solar system is sometimes described like an atom. The sun being the nucleus and the planets being electrons. Electrons can exist thousands of times at the same time. why? Because, the little effect gravity has on it. The planets are like electrons if you consider the vastness of space. It too can exist many times at the same time. As for the rest of the universe it is merely waves of possibility the alternates of our same galaxy.

That is why it is expanding faster and faster.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Antichrist
LOL honestly, I do not know. I'm assuming some kind of pole reversal, maybe?

There you go again.
Different thread, same theories.
And adding subtle little amounts of the Nibiru fantasy.
Why don't you just come out and say it?
That you believe the nonsense made up by Zachariah Sitchin, to sell his books?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

I don't know about the nibiru fantasy But I'm sure it has nothing to do with my theory ;[>

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

So really you can just make up anything to back up your theory because you don't need to provide facts?

If everything needs to happen exactly the same how can it take place in an ever evolving universe? And how does the person further their evolution yet they must do everything the exact same? How does that 1 person stay alive the whole time?

Your theory just has far too many flaws. And why do you think your the real antichrist? wouldn't that be counter productive to what your proposing ?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This is actually a very old idea. I first read of it about forty years ago, in a kiddies' encyclopaedia someone gave me for my birthday.

It is also an outdated idea. The current theory of planetary formation implies that all the planets are rougly the same age: 4.6 billion years old. The terrestrial planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars) are a bit younger than the gas giants, but not by much.

Here's an executive summary of the formation of the Solar System:

• The solar system formed 4.6 Ga when interstellar material in a spiral arm of the Milky Way Galaxy condensed and collapsed. Under the influence of gravity this material flattened into a counterclockwise rotating disk.
  • 90% mass is concentrated in the center with rest occurring in solar nebula.
  • Compression at the center raised T > 106 K. Sun formed when H/He burning initiated.
  • Turbulence/eddies in solar nebula led to formation of planetismals.
  • Anomalous rotation directions/axis tilts explained by collisions between planetismals as planets formed*.
  • Compositional variation among planets is related to distance from Sun - Hot inner portion of nebula, rock and metallic elements condensed out first, at high T. Result: inner planets are "terrestrial" in composition.
  • Outer portion of nebula is cooler, so gaseous phases such as H, He, methane, ammonia condensed out. Result outer planets are "Jovian" in composition.
  • Sun's magnetic field interacted strongly with ionized nebular gases - resulted in loss of solar rotational speed.
  • Early in life, Sun emitted a large blast which blew away uncondensed material.
  • Asteroid belt formed because tremendous gravitational field of Jupiter prevented planetismals from accreting into a planet.

The Wikipedia page has more details if you require any.

*And there's the right answer to the Uranus question someone asked earlier!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Forty years ago Pluto was a planet! LOL They change the rules every time someone like me steps up and proves them wrong ;[>

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Do you have anything to back this up or is it just your idea? Sounds interesting and I would like to read more. I dont know if I believe it though.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Nano bots!!! Nasa is trying to develop nanobots to travel to mars. But these nano bots will make him immortal and why not use them to go to venus? Lucifer is the bringer of light. and was cast down to earth for eternity. I think it's appropriate!
;[>

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join