It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. missile strikes take heavy toll on Al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Kill 'em all

"This last year has been a very hard year for them," a senior U.S. counter-terrorism official said of Al Qaeda militants, whose operations he tracks in northwest Pakistan. "They're losing a bunch of their better leaders. But more importantly, at this point they're wondering who's next."

I DO NOT want anyone to respond who supports this. I would like to discuss with people who believe that war is wrong and we should not be protecting ourselves...you know, people who are WRONG about the world and truly believe that Al-Queada is a fictitious organization, 9/11 was staged and this is all the work of Haliburton, Cheney and the NWO.

Please tell me I am wrong.Please please please pretty please.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I always believed in Al Qaida terrorists, and all that other fun stuff, but today I watched Zeitgeist, started researching more on here, and it answers a lot of questions.

Though im not fully sold I am definately leaning moreover to a fictitious al qaida.

It kind of looks like there talking about ending this in the near future?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ok you want someone who's against this sh... , I'm French , and France is deeply involved in the afghani trap . Your country started this war , my country supported it , probably to regain america's favor after our veto for the Iraq war .
When the officials of your country speak about the taliban casualties , do they think about "the mistakes" they often make ? I mean when you watch T.v and you see " 15 people mainly children and women were killed by a missile strike " . I don't think they'd like to talk about that .
The french Airforce launched an airstrike on a village , toll : 28 dead people including old men ....
And now they present us the facts , omitting the collateral damages , they're practically congratulationing themselves ....
I don't think your "new president" is about to bring change in the good sense . I don't talk about my president because he represents nothing , yours represents the 1st world power .
I hope one day our governments will get what they deserve .

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
And I also think your past government was involved in 9-11 attacks , I watched Zeitgeist , Endgame , Loose Change , and also the second zeitgeist , and even if my understanding of english is bad I understood this bullcrap was manipulated , as for the financial crisis happening right now , that's not a crisis , that's a coup .

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If Al Qaeda is fictitious, why are there so many Islamo terrorists that admit to having links and direct ties to Al Qaeda?

I doubt the CIA has their hands in everything that occurs the world over.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Then why the Cia met with Ossama binladen in Saudi Arabia when he was in a hospital ? Why wasn't he arrested ? What was discussed ?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Then why the Cia met with Ossama binladen in Saudi Arabia when he was in a hospital ? Why he was not arrested ? What was discussed ? You can tell me ? I can't but you musn't be paranoicac to think its suspicious !
the ties between bush family and binladen family were clearly exposed no ? I thought it was sufficient to think that some people in America were involved in the birth and the funding of alqaeda .

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Asset1911]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I question the intelligence.

Basically, the same intelligence that missed 9/11, the same intelligence that missed the wmd, the same intelligence that contradicts itself on Iran's nuclear capability.

Reckon next week they will say Al-Qaeda has regrouped and stronger than ever.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
with a looot of humility , I'd say Americans have been fooled , same for the citizens of the world , we received a minor part of the shockwave but we've been pretty shaken in Europe too , remember London , Madrid , even Paris in 1995 in a subway ....

top topics

join