It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proud mark of the Beast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Taking the oath will affiliate yourself with the new world order which happens to be the beast. The new service is mandatory for everyone over 18.

Good evening. I have to apologize because I did not understand your post. Are you saying there will be some new "oath" for what? For military service? And there is mandatory military service? And this has something to do with "the beast?"

Do you live in the United States?

The closest thing we have had to a beast in this country's recent history is Dick Cheney.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
in your mind and the work in your hand. [...] mark it on the forehead or the right hand. That it won't be a mistake by taking it.

Did any of you really think that God would exclude everyone who has ever lived from entering the Kingdom? And did you ever think that confessing to Jesjuh would ever free you from anything? Live just and simple, don't build up wealth, but share your efforts and gains, teach what you have learned and prooven to work, build, make and create great things, the near, closeby things, like the handle of a door or the arm of an axe, the palm of a spear or the neck of a whase. Create like you understand God's plan, make your creations resemble God's work, and the least you can win, is a reward....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Dick Chaney was the head of the Council on Foreign Relations for like eight years. That was back when they denied they existed.
The current Secretary of Defense said at a ceremony to honor Henry Kissinger that he takes his orders from him. Who does Kissinger take his orders from? The Rockefellers, who founded the CFR. Who do they take their orders from? The BIldebergers, who are a gathering of the crowned heads of Europe and the big business and banking Moguls. Who do they take their orders from? The Vatican. Who does Obama take his orders from? That should be obvious. So we have the old cronies of Bill Clinton like Sandy Burger running things at the White House. So, the "change" thing was nothing but a hoax.
Yes I live in the US.
There is not a big announcement every day about the new service but it is in place and the top part of the system has already been set up in the Pentagon.
The mark of the beast is an oath. The cup in the hand of the woman in Revelation is the cup of the oath of fidelity and is an integral part of the Roman Catholic Church. They would mint coins with the image of the Goddess Fides who is pictured with the cup, to commemorate the slaughters of protestants.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The harot with her cup of blood from saintsgrows up from the Roman Empire and gathers the whole world to marvel at her beauty -- RCC -- May the papal regime who tried to destroy every unsound knowledge and use whatever myth based on miracles and wonders together with a community rule based on some Syrian Roman Quissling called Saul Paulus, ach, I don't even wanna go into it, they are just too terror minded and fascistic.... The Catholic Church is dead! What's left are the worms of the Senefer.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

Please don't screw this thread up I'm just searching for opinion's on Every One's belies on the subject.

Thanks.

I thought that was what I was doing, stating my beliefs on the subject, sorry ;[>

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

There is not a big announcement every day about the new service but it is in place and the top part of the system has already been set up in the Pentagon.

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

I understand about who really runs this country: the International Banking Cabal. I get it. No offense, but it seems your posts are mind ramblings that shift from creative to intelligent to delusional to paranoid, repeat.

I use as evidence my quote from you above. Again, do you have some proof of this claim?

Edit to add: Speaking of the "Mark of The Beast," check out those BTS points: 6066. I'm going to leave that like that for a while. It's like God is saying there is nothing between us. He is with me.

Hi God!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

<< 1   >>

join