It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proud mark of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey everyone I've been absent for a while hope all is going well.

I come on just not log in much anymore but I want to ask some opinions on the mark of the beast.

I'm not a religious fanatic I'm a proud Christian, I read many things about the mark of the beast things such as

1.The veri chip
2.in your mind and the work in your hand. (meaning Devils work in your hand and thoughts in your head)

I can go on but I wont, I want to stick to the subject. I was reading an article about how "Proud" the devil will be to see everyone accept the mark, how proud he will mark it on the forehead or the right hand. That it won't be a mistake by taking it. The beast will boast about it and make it known to all mankind that it's an allegiance to HIM.

I personally don't believe anyone can take it by mistake, but I'm looking for opinions on the thought of the Beast being a PROUD owner of the mark and no hidding it.

thanks for your thoughts and God Bless, Glan.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well I guess if you look at this from a christian stand point.

The devil rebelled against god and is thrown out of heaven.

Why ?

For questioning that man is placed above the angels through the gift of free will, something the angels where never allowed.

So the devil becomes the great temptor trying to turn the people away from god to show the futility of giving them free will, and as revenge for being kicked out of heaven.

When humanity accepts the mark of the beast the devil will be proud because it is like saying "look dad you where wrong, these creatures are just sheep, and moreso they are my sheep, you should have loved us (the angels) more from the start".

Thats my 2 cents on that particular mythos anyway.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is the mark of the father!!! In revelations 13 asecond dragon arises and has two horns like a lamb, and everyone accepts the mark of the beast or they will die. The very next chapter a Lamb shows up on mount sion with 144,000 people with the mark of their father in their foreheads.

Revelations 13

11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelations 14

1 ¶ And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Angles were given free will that's why 1/3 of them Chose to rebel against God and got thrown to earth.

I appreciate your response thank you

[edit on 22-3-2009 by glan]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
My understanding is that angels do not have free will like man, they have "themes" almost, they have freedom within that sphere but it is not the same thing.

And if an Angel breaks free it stops being an Angel no ?

[edit on 22-3-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

As the Bible states they (Angles) left their first estate (heaven) they had a choice to choose that sounds like free will to me leaving heaven being with God sounds like a serious wrong choice , but I'd really like to get more options on the mark and if they Beast will be proud of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ok Ill stop derailing your thread
However I still stand by the idea that the mark being placed on people is a sign that the devil is "winning" so to speak.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
proud acceptance with the verichip will be because it will be....the next wave of commerce. just grab and walk out, ti will scan our chip right? and look i got it before johnny did.

I bet (i am Catholic btw), if it is the chip, its because its turning humans more into machines that can be traced etc.

just the rationalization on the chip. cant honestly say otherwise. You talk of hand and head, I read somewhere that God's children will have God inscribed ion their foreheads, because they are thinking about him all the time (don't quote me on that), the mark might have something to do with outright denial of Christ in some fashion or another.

lets see what happens. remember, no fornification, no murder, no stealing, no bad things like that.

peace in Christ

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

That's what I meant by the work of the hand and the thoughts of Satan or God. I'm a bit scared for me and not my family...But I trust in God I honestly don't think it will be a (hidden mark) though I think it may be a "proud" mark of the devil.

I"m not sure though that's why I wanted options.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What about my comment?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

Please don't screw this thread up I'm just searching for opinion's on Every One's belies on the subject.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
well if you get a mark on your right hand that's either a certain tattoo or some kind of chip that is usually a sign that the antichrist, aka satan, has come. and if its on your right hand or forehead as you already know its the devils sign.
but if u dont accept it and you're baptized well God will give you a mark of Salvation.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PG1946
well if you get a mark on your right hand that's either a certain tattoo or some kind of chip that is usually a sign that the antichrist, aka satan, has come. and if its on your right hand or forehead as you already know its the devils sign.
but if u dont accept it and you're baptized well God will give you a mark of Salvation.

Taking the mark is rejecting christ and will doom you forever. I don't know much about this"mark of salvation", but I do know that "baptism" has nothing to do with salvation. Salvation is a gift. It is free and requires no more than believing. Once you believe you will want to do more, but IT IS NOT REQUIRED.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think you are correct in that it will be an obvious mark, one that one cannot unwillingly take or be hoodwinked into taking.

One would like to imagine that humanity would be wise enough not to accept it willingly or that many would reject it but history shows that many insignia of evil have been proudly adopted by people.

If one looks around the world today (and ATS!) we find many who proudly distance themselves from goodness and Christ and prefer to, in pride, rest in the merely mundane and physical. Sin abounds and is celebrated and even tolerance of it is imposed upon society to such a degree that sinful behaviour becomes a norm.

The devil will imagine he has been triumphant as he did 2000 years ago until the smirk was wiped of his face when the Lord erupted from His tomb in glory. And so remember the victory has already been won, Christ already reigns.

BTW, I do too understand and know what you mean in worrying about oneself when that moment may come - pray and be in communion with others of faith and together we'll see one another through in Christ.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Only by Grace are we saved.

The 3 Books of the Bible, Old Testament (Father), New Testament (Son) and Revelation (Holy Ghost), prophesi the end times.

The proud mark of the beast? 'Proud' can mean 'raised', as a welt on the skin is raised. Proud may yet prove to be quite literal!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

The mark of the father is the minds eye and has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast is used for economic slavery and closes the minds eye.

I hope people understand what a "beast" is.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Personally...I think the mark of the beast has nothing to do with Satan. Who says the beast is Satan? Some believe that the "beast" is Nero, correct? Anyway....you're talking about something written a very long time ago and who decided the beast was Satan?

For me, the numbers 666 are used by God to speak to me. To let me know he is present and listening. Many times in my life I have asked for a sign from God for one reason or another. Just a sign that He is listening. The way I pray, I explain a situation to God, exlpain how I would like it to turn out and then let God do His will. I sometimes ask for a sign that He is listening. Many times, the numbers 666 start popping up all over the place after I make such a request.

Hi God!

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
When someone joins the military or take elected office, they take an oath. We have a new type of civilian/military thing being put in place by the new administration in the US. Traditionally, we would swear to uphold the Constitution. I have a feeling there will be a new Global elegance ("saving the Planet" would be an example) that will replace the old oath, with this new system. Taking the oath will affiliate yourself with the new world order which happens to be the beast. The new service is mandatory for everyone over 18. This pretty much fills the requirement for the mark, that everyone will be required to take it. So, think about that when someone tells you to take an oath and realize who you are swearing yourself to. I am ex-military and my oath is on record and I would have to decline a new oath that would supersede my old one. We will see how that works out.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have wondered what if the beast is the computer in front of you. It sometimes seems to have a mind of it's own but it has no soul. You mess up and it has no mercy. It can seem evil and it can talk and with robotics it may even be able to move about one day and be put in control of military or war systems possibly without human guidance one day. It could definitely be a beast. Most of us use computer systems to get money out of ATM'S and out of the bank. If computer systems suddenly were wiped out, most of us would not be able to buy and sell anything as our cash would be quickly depleted. We are dependent upon the beast to buy and sell. We have our cards in our forearm and the password or mark in our heads to be able to use the beast and get our money so that we can buy and sell items. Almost everyone proudly proclaims they use the beast in one form or another and sometimes will even put down someone who doesn't use it as being backwards or living in the stone age. The fact remains that even the stone age people are dependent upon the computer systems for their finances in most cases even if they don't use computers themselves. Just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join