It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of video scan I upload on ATS media?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm curious

Like what kind of videos do they have to be?

Do we have to own them?

What are the rules here?

Do they have to not be copyrighted?

What is up?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

They have to be either in the public domain or you have to own the copyright, just like everything else here.

here's a post from SkepticOverlord

I think that if you own the copyright (for instance, in the case of a member vlog) that you relinquish exclusive copyright so that ATS can show the video, but I'm not absolutely sure about that.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
reply to post by Frankidealist35

They have to be either in the public domain or you have to own the copyright, just like everything else here.

here's a post from SkepticOverlord

I think that if you own the copyright (for instance, in the case of a member vlog) that you relinquish exclusive copyright so that ATS can show the video, but I'm not absolutely sure about that.

Also, (and of course) they have to fit within the boundaries of the T&C.

I do not know very many specifics so it would do you good to write to the mods and ask what the specific rules are for posting videos.

I do know that I posted a video that at the end played the song "across the universe" By the beatles and I acknowledged that etc.. and they asked me to edit it and upload it without the song due to possible copyright issues.

So yes, just write one of the mods and ask, if they dont know ask them to point you in the direction of a mod/staff member that will know.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Everytime I try to embed a youtube video here it never works! Love to know what I'm doing wrong?

top topics

join