Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Vaccine information thread: medical miracle or population control?

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Haven't been on for quite a while, finally decided to start a thread on vaccines. OK, I already have a thread on GMO foods, it's right here: www.abovetopsecret.com... and now it's time to get into vaccines.

OK, so you all probably know about thimerosal, how the autism rates have exploded from 1 in 13,000 to 1 in 50. You may know about AIDS and cancer viruses found in the Hepatitis-B and Polio vaccines, respectively. But how bad are vaccines, on an individual basis. Do the benefits outweigh the "risks" or should one protect himself from vaccination at all costs?

Let's see...

Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries

There’s a popular medical thriller novel in which a global pandemic is intentionally set off by an evil plot designed to reduce the human population. In the book, a nefarious drug company inserts live avian flu viruses into vaccine materials that are distributed to countries around the world to be injected into patients as "flu shots." Those patients then become carriers for these highly-virulent strains of avian flu which go on to infect the world population and cause widespread death.

There’s only one problem with this story: It’s not fiction. Or, at least, the part about live avian flu viruses being inserted into vaccine materials isn’t fiction. It’s happening right now.

Deerfield, Illinois-based pharmaceutical company Baxter International Inc. has just been caught shipping live avian flu viruses mixed with vaccine material to medical distributors in 18 countries. The "mistake" (if you can call it that, see below…) was discovered by the National Microbiology Laboratory in Canada. The World Health Organization was alerted and panic spread throughout the vaccine community as health experts asked the obvious question: How could this have happened?

SOURCE: www.infowars.com...

There's one called "Wichita teen dies from vaccine":

Sixteen-year-old Gabi Swank used to be a cheerleader, a gymnast and a 4.0 student at Wichita’s South High, but after getting the Gardasil vaccination last year, her health deteriorated quickly.

She’s had two mini strokes, seizures and swelling of all the tissues in her body. She even has paralysis on the right side of her face. After months of testing, doctors finally pointed to Gardasil as the cause.

And one more,

Baxter: Product contained live bird flu virus

There's the National Vaccine Information Center, A COMPREHENSIVE INFORMATION SITE ON THE TOPIC OF VACCINES, BOOKMARK IT!!!!! www.nvic.org...

There's www.vaccinetruth.org...

Alex Jones has a good interview with Barbara Loe Fisher, founder of the National Vaccine Information Center, something to listen to on the way to work: alexjonespodcasts.com... It's the Tuesday 3-17-09 one, by the way.

Here's a good read on population control: www.policestateplanning.com...

There's a whole video library on the topic of vaccines, awakentothetruth.com...

Basically, "Vaccine Nation" covers the victims of vaccination, the otherwise-healthy children who developed autism, seizures, or worse from vaccination.

"Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda" covers the population control and how vaccines tie into the National Security Study Memorandum 200...

I hope you're bookmarking all those links because I've basically handpicked some of the best ones.

" In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism", video.google.com... which goes over population control in general...

There is some info here: thebigagenda.com...

And, if you're seriously interested in documentation and a scientific investigation of vaccination in general, I suggest you read "Don't Vaccinate Before You Educate": a must-read for all parents wanting to make an informed decision regarding vaccination, you can buy it at the Infowars Store here: infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net...

Or, if you want, you can check it out on Amazon, but please, if you buy it, buy it from infowars.com because then you would be supporting the Infowars network and the fight against the New World Order.

You've been given the links, you've been given the information, take some time to do the research for you'll find out that all of this is true. Inform everyone you know, all your friends, your family members. Don't take it for granted that you're being warned. Spread the word. Don't be apathetic, don't be ignorant. And don't count on others to do it. Take care.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Good Sourcing!
Good Thread!

I had many injections while in the USMC... Anthrax.... Yup... Well If they gave me a cancer virus or worse they still have too look in the mirror... Unfortunatley to sociopaths they feel no remorse....

Keep fighting the Infowar! And get out on the streets and wake up you coomunity!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Oh, and I might add, you have to fast-forward that Alex Jones podcast to around 1:40 to hear the interview with the founder of the National Vaccine Information Center.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So...

Haven't heard from anyone yet. What do you think of this information? Do you take the vaccines? Do you vaccinate your children? Anyone disagree with all of this and wish to state his opinion?

new topics

top topics

join