It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater sued in US court over alleged cover-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Blackwater sued in US court over alleged cover-up

rinf.com

The widow of a 32-year-0ld Iraqi has filed suit in a federal court against private security firm Xe, formerly Blackwater, for allegedly trying to hide that her husband was killed by one of its security agents who was drunk.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
We all know that blackwater was a firm that operated in many countries, and i read unbelievable stories about these guys.
The thing that bugs me is that they think they're above the law.
They might be so called "elites" in their own field, but to kill innocents people, that's another story, especially if you are drunk while on duty. I hope this agent get what's coming to him. A long jail sentence.

rinf.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I hope the Gestapo Pigs rot in hell.
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Never heard that expression. Where does it come from? Gestapo pigs... Hmmm... That is a good way of describing them i guess...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't know that I've ever heard the expression either.

But yeah, I think it is a good way to sum it up. They're paid mercenaries. The US is supposed to be above that stuff.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I hope they get away with it, just so people see that the world doesn't work like their next door neighbor. Until there is proof that he commit this crime, then all we have is some woman's word.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OKCBtard

They will get away with this (sorry to be the one to break it to ya). That is how our world works, people who have the power and money make the rules. The U.S. has never been "above" using hired mercs, they finally figured out what other countries have known for a long time, mercs are able to get the dirty stuff done. I know its harsh, but it is how things are being done now.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
These mercs should not be allowed to operate anywhere. Responsable country leaders should be on their toes about this. But corruption is so widespread, it's hard to find out what's going on in your own part of the world...

new topics

top topics

join