It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Society Of Gays

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I study human conflict and have sought to discover the true roots of War. I was reading once the book of Genesis contemplated Eve's state of mind when she was speaking to the Serpent and ultimately took to the fruit.

Long story short, I came to the conclusion, that the Serpent is a Woman and that Eve and the Serpent had/have what may have been the first Lesbian relationship in history and bringing down the Man, who as another dynamic of their relationship, may have been the true motive behind the Serpents, and subsequently Eve's, actions, as he is the object which prevents the two from being together.

Well that would be the first time any person has referred to Eve as a lesbian, which doesn't make sense seeing as though her with the snake would make it bestiality, but anyway I digress.

I don't enjoy having religion thrown into a conversation like this because religion isn't logical and this converation sure is. But I can understand you point, it's a very intriging notion.

As for Al Qaeda...I will be the first to suggest that their videotaped contributions are so effective as propaganda tools because they speak to the subconscious mind.

Well we all know that Al Qaeda is a fabricated agency of the CIA who has been spewing propaganda for years to push the American Military Complex agenda, that's nothing knew.

What you see is one thing, but what your feminine sleeping mind hears are sexual advances from the Serpent. Listen to Arabic spoken...its use of the throat and tongue in forming speech...the rate at which the words are spoken...the whole thing is profoundly sexual and because its usually men that appear in the video and men that address them...that makes the whole thing profoundly gay, even though it is Lesbian.

Well, I don't agree with you here, Arabic is a very old language, older than most languages we have here on the planet. It's a very broad and hard to learn language because it has been around for centuries evolving with the time. I don' think it is a particulary sexual language, I would need to see documentation or a study for me to believe that one. Although another interesting notion.

I could go on and on and I hope that if you see anything in what I wrote it is that I actually try to understand things and this is what I am seeing. The whole thing with Gay rights, especially in it current form seems to be new to me, it just appeared with strength in the last few years. Gays and their movement have been around, but only recently, coincidently?, have they been so aggressive.

I believe the reason behind that is for a long time gays were organized and involved within their specific communities, but recently a need to have representation on the national level was required. It has become more agressive, but that's simply because most of us are tired of this fight, and simply want to get it over with as quickly as possible. That requires media coverage and government support. We chose to become more active out of necessity not want.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well like I suggested, it takes a more extensive educational background than most people have. I used the Book of Genesis as a work of literature that most people are familiar with not as a religious text and didn't mean for you to take the Serpent to be a literal snake; only an idiot would do that. LMAO. So, the bestiality comment appearing in your response was somewhat of a shock. When I used the Serpent analogy I assumed that you would immediately know I was talking of the root and sacral chakras.

Perhaps I can use a different literary contribution from the same region of the world that doesn't send you into a tailspin because of your personal opinion regarding Religion.

Ishtar's descent into the Underworld. Contemplate her relationship with Ereshkigal. The Epic of Gilgamesh, consider the relationship between Gilgamesh and Enkidu and the Egyptian myth of Osiris and Set, specifically the relationship between Horus, Osiris' son and Set. All have homosexual undertones and many scholars who’ve read them agree on this.

Surely you can whole heartedly agree that all of these stories exist at the foundation of the Western world and the themes contained therein may continue to bear truth in our modern society.

As far as Al Qaeda is concerned…A CIA fabrication it most likely is, but it had a purpose: To scare the crap out of the west…but why and how are the real questions. Why is not so important because this about a Gay conspiracy, but how is the key issue to address.

The CIA obviously decided that they would manufacture communications which are subliminally laced with violent lesbian advances upon the population of the West. If you have a better explanation as to why so much resources have been spent on those videos I’d like to hear it. If it weren’t for those videos these groups wouldn’t even exist and if weren't for the curious young girl in all of us they wouldn't be so effective. Coming to terms with reality is key to understanding.

What Ayman and Osama are really threatening is to dominate you sexually in a dark place far from home, Just as Set desired for Horus and Gilgamesh desired for Enkidu. They threaten to separate your soul from your flesh and hang your corpse from a hook like Ereshkigal did to Ishtar. Based on your last response you probably think no one wants to do this and it was all a big CIA gag. I assure you that someone wants that for you, despite the fact that it will never happen; but that is for another thread as to why.

Perhaps Arabic is all those things, but you should really learn to conduct your own studies instead of always waiting for someone else to write a book for you to read. While it may be old, it’s not as old as Sumerian, Egyptian or Akkadian, which happens to be Arabic’s ancestor language.

But I think its very obvious that many people from that region of the world are the descendants of Set, Ereshkigal and Gilgamesh and they want the same thing now as they did then and that’s why the Gays rights groups are in such an uproar in this country. While I wouldn’t say that every Gay person is aware of this(of course they are not people are used and abused everyday and don’t even know it)…but If you find the Top person in charge of this movement and take them to a place with a water board, you’ll get all the proof you need.

Consider this...Is there a connection between sex and violence? I think its just as obvious as the connection between time and space.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by huckfinn]

[edit on 23-3-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

So your saying gay people shouldn't adopt children?

Interesting point, but that's not what I was saying. I'm saying that people mention heterosexual sex as proof that they are not gay, suggesting that all gay people refuse to have heterosexual sex.

Life is not that simple, and sex is not that simple.

Some gay men photograph themselves abusing women as proof that they are not gay, which is sad and despicable.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by Venit
I don't quite 'get' how people seriously think homosexuals pose some sort of threat, or have some sort of ulterior motive behind their sexuality. For straight people, do we all belong to a secret society furthering the straight cause? No, it'd be ridiculous to suggest such a thing. The only thing most gays have in common is their sexuality, they're not attempting to take over the world, just live their lives with equal rights and without discrimination.

Haven't you heard that they pose such a great threat because they are part of the depopulation-plan?
Well, that's atleast the exscuse some of the conspiratoric homophobes use, to justify their prejudices in the case.

Ofcourse, the same people also pretends that all HBTQ-people(Homo, BI, Transgendered, Queer) are incapable of reproducing in any form.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Nightchild]

Yes, and add STDs in for bonus points

That's LGBT (lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, trans). Notice how the word "lesbian" comes first

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx

Sure I guess you could say that, you could also argue the possibility that some homosexuals, and I'm not backing this with statistics but just saying as a possibility, are so confused and brainwashed or full of self hate that they go around bashing the gay lifestyle, accusing those that are openly accepting of what they are of being pedophiles and perverts and stuff of that nature. Some heterosexuals aren't really at all that is probably very true, however no one really knows except them. I think being accusatory even in directly kinda ruins the whole point of just discussing it minus the visceral sentiment. Can't heterosexuals just really care about equality among people enough to feel that being prejudice is just being prejudice? Or does it always have to be that they are closet homosexuals?

Someone who falsely accuses someone of sexual deviancy -- whether straight or gay -- does nobody a service. I, for one, don't consider homosexuality itself to be deviant.

Notwithstanding that, there are deviants (sexual, political, moral or otherwise) who use the homosexual lifestyle and the gay movement as a cover. By forcing the public at large to accept ALL homosexuality, these deviants fly under the radar.

Maybe homosexuals themselves should root out the deviants, instead of insisting that all gays are created equal?

[edit on 23-3-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

I'm sorry you took my religion comment seriously, I truly thought you'd just see it as a bit of sarcasm, I do understand your point about that particular thing however as far as Al Qeada is concerned, I think the better idea why so much money has been spend on these people is exactly what you said, to scare the crap out of people.

Not by making lesbian advances on them, but by telling them they will by dying soon by terrorist attack. America has always needed an enemy to fight, otherwise they wouln't have any money. The CIA fabricated this just as they've fabricated most other enemies since it's creation.

It seems to be that you have perhaps over analyzed the situation, I am very intrigued as to know why? I honestly cannot see a connection between Arabic and this lesbian concept you speak of, and I have done some research over the past couple of days in response to what you have said.

I am no biggot, and trust me I will investigate these things further, and if I come to the same conclusion I will be the first to apologize and give you credit for your claim. However I don't think that homosexuality is deep rooted within any language other that "lisp" ( A Little Humor).

Another question however. What would be the benefit or the agenda in doing this? What could they possibly accomplish by making Al Qaeda assault our subconcious with sexual advances?

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well I find the some of the content of those books to be useful, unfortunately it is wisdom suppressed and the books themselves rejected as references because some sissy in a robe decided to adopt it as his own.

I remember an episode of the Simpson’s where the family was watching a commercial where the mother was decapitated and head put on a plate. I think Lisa was horrified by it and Homer replies, “Sex sells”. Like I said the message you hear is one thing, but on an unconscious level it is a sexual advance. To realize it I think you may have to spend time watching unedited footage in the native language of the Al Qaeda videos. Shut down the conscious mind and come to terms with how you feel when you see it. Sometimes people allege they are in touch with their feelings but have no idea. My wife could not view the video of that kid Nick Berg being decapitated by Zarqawi.

Yoda would say it’s more Seductive. This is the secret of the Darkness. To have a discussion why the CIA would do this one would have to understand and accept the idea of competing factions within society and government. The CIA is not always fighting against a foreign enemy or as an agency of the government. Creating a “fake” enemy could be a way to talk openly about competing elements within the same society.

When you attack the subconscious you are attacking the part of the mind that is not easily defended and cannot easily be dealt with except by expensive therapy. It causes confusion…in this case sexual confusion. It attacks a part of you that you hold dear…in this case your sexuality. If you consider yourself to be heterosexual and once a month for 8 years a stranger attacks your preference, it may wear down on you…you become more open to experimentation…you begin to doubt yourself. Successful attack.

Many of us know about nuclear structure, we studied it at least at a basic level in high school. Well the nuclear structure of Society is the Family.
Father, Mother, Children…the Household. Attacking the subconscious mind of each member of the household necessarily breaks apart of the family, splits it if you will. What I am describing is a nuclear weapon.

Dad thinks he’s gay, mom thinks she’s gay, children think they are gay, but with whom…the person who wants to take your place of course. They want your life and after you’ve abandoned it, it’s available. But to make it work Gays need to be able to marry and adopt children.

But that is just the beginning of the darkness. I gets dark...shall I continue?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Ok, good response.

My question now is what do you think of homosexuality in general? Do you think it's wrong, un-natural?

If so then for what reasons if you could enlighten me.

For the record I am a homosexual male who is married with 3 children, so I can understand any sort of talk on adoption and marriage. I am no biggot however and respect other's points of view and don't attempt to change their minds, such things are futile.

And I am a spiritualist first and foremost whose done alot of spiritual awakening through my meditations and what not. So I understand when you say to close off the active mind and listen to the subconcious. I've been doing so for the better part of 15 years with great results, but I have yet to feel the way you do about this particular subject.

I will agree that it will require more thought and research on my part in order to fully understand your point of view and your reasons behind them.

Thanks for the very enlightening conversation, it's nice to have somebody who disagrees without making it personnal.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by Venit
I don't quite 'get' how people seriously think homosexuals pose some sort of threat, or have some sort of ulterior motive behind their sexuality. For straight people, do we all belong to a secret society furthering the straight cause? No, it'd be ridiculous to suggest such a thing. The only thing most gays have in common is their sexuality, they're not attempting to take over the world, just live their lives with equal rights and without discrimination.

Haven't you heard that they pose such a great threat because they are part of the depopulation-plan?
Well, that's atleast the exscuse some of the conspiratoric homophobes use, to justify their prejudices in the case.

Ofcourse, the same people also pretends that all HBTQ-people(Homo, BI, Transgendered, Queer) are incapable of reproducing in any form.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Nightchild]

Yes, and add STDs in for bonus points

That's LGBT (lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, trans). Notice how the word "lesbian" comes first

I really prefer the "HBTQ-version", as "LBTQ" is a newly invented version and is not even politically correct. "HBTQ" or "GBTQ" both easily applies to all groups, regardless of gender.

Oh how awfully anti-feminist of me, is it not.

Lesbians is not separated from Homosexuals as a group, and are involved in the "H" group, either they wants it or not. Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer-person are lables that all apply regardless of gender. Peace of cake. All those four groups can each apply for any gender, and there is no need for further splitting and segregation between them.

I say HBTQ or GBTQ, as that is how it should be termed, in the name of Justice.

That said, Lesbians actually have the Gay and Bi males to thank for alot, if not most, regarding the successes in the fight for equal rights. And not any least, for the whole start of the fight.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Someone who falsely accuses someone of sexual deviancy -- whether straight or gay -- does nobody a service. I, for one, don't consider homosexuality itself to be deviant.

Notwithstanding that, there are deviants (sexual, political, moral or otherwise) who use the homosexual lifestyle and the gay movement as a cover. By forcing the public at large to accept ALL homosexuality, these deviants fly under the radar.

Maybe homosexuals themselves should root out the deviants, instead of insisting that all gays are created equal?

[edit on 23-3-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

Yet you make comments such as this:

Every closet homo uses the excuse that "I'm married to a beautiful woman/gorgeous man, and we have a kid"

In response to my own comment describing that I am married to a beautiful women and have a son. I think you are contradicting yourself by saying you dont think people should accuse others of being or not being gay after making statements such as the above. There are plenty of sleezebag bosses whom use heterosexual quid pro quo on women in the work place, there are political officials whom get caught up in sex scandals all the time which your not calling into question, and there are heterosexual deviants whom prey on teenage girls and younger in the same fashion (such as the recent rash of highschool coaches either video taping their students changing or actually engaging in sexual activity with them) whom are of equal measure in weighing out sexual deviants in our culture.

You actually mean to say that the gay community expects the rest of the populace to accept molestation of little boys as part of their "lifestyle"? Is that a point you're making? because I dont think there is ANY basis in that other than the molestors themselves....TTT says he has several children, because he is gay he must be in support of children being molested? How do you think ANY loving parent would feel about ANY child being molested, gay straight or whatever? I think thats just so unfair to make claims like that, so unfair and just so ignorant....

I think we should continue to root out all pedophiles of every make and model and leave the rest to the equality humankind deserves regardless of gender, preference, race, and creed,PERIOD.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There is no more a secret society of homosexuals then there is one of heterosexuals. If you find yourself actively colluding with members of your preferred sexuality against those of differing opinion, then you should consider the possibility of other such groups in the spectrum of sexuality.

However, if you do not conspire against others based on sexuality, then you probably shouldn't be worrying about that.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't have a working opinion about gay people. After living on the north side of Chicago and downtown for 12 years, I have had a lot of contact with them at home, work and the health club. When they have their parade and I see all the muscular gays doing their thing I laugh…If you are offended, I apologize the whole thing tickles me…I am still laughing at my signature.

What I do care about and I have is a working opinion about is the appearance of both the gay movement as a political force in this country and Al Qaeda, which I consider to be Cosmically gay. When someone has a bona fide issue they want to deal with that is one thing, when it is a part of plot to destroy the world that I am a part of, I accept it for what it is.

In this world, homosexuals are normal, but I have reason to believe that this world isn’t as real as many people think. Honestly, I have seen another reality…your house will be interesting the morning that world appears.

When I said shut down the conscious mind, I meant to do it while watching unedited terrorist videos, then explain to yourself what you feel.

As far as your support for adoption and marriage, have you ever considered that these LEGAL arrangements can be used for different purposes…in the case I am trying to explain, as a part of a weapons system? Have you ever considered that you are being used by a more powerful group?

PS. Ultimately the plot I uncovered involves the destruction of the Y chromosome…ie Men, whether they are gay or not. And, my world is a lot more accepting of your lifestyle choice than your world would be to mine.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I cannot be offended as truthfully I don't really agree with pride parades, I think it's hurts our cause in general.

For youre world being open to my choices, I congradulate you for having an objective opinion without being a bigot.

And I am very accepting of all people, regardless of their opinions, they are after all just opinions and subject to change at all times. The one thing I understand is you cannot force your opinion on anybody for any reason, it simply won't work.

I will still however as I said need to look into this issue you have with Al Qaeda and what not, seems too much of a juicy conspiracy for me not to.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
After thinking hard about all I wrote yesterday on this topic, I think I focused too intently on the lesbian aspect of Osama's and Ayman's video threats that they produce and issue to the world's cable news outlet's and upload to the internet. Which is, in and of itself, insane.

In addition to being Lesbian, the video's are also incestuos, father/daughter, father/son, mother/son, mother/daughter and brother/sister.

I suppose that Ishmael developed some serious mental health issues because of how things turned out between his mother, Hagar, and father, Abraham, and these issues filtered through time to modern societies.

If people can come to terms with their problems you will witness the gradual disappearance of many of the world's social problems.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Averysmallfoxx

If a homosexual has to be in the closet, then there's something wrong with him, just like if someone whose names begins with an L has to pretend to be lesbian.

Yes, and there are "gay" fashion designers who put their hands all over the models. There are people in all sorts of trusted positions (like doctors, therapists and state troopers) who abuse that trust. It's not so much that they are straight or gay; they are simply sexually deviant. The gay lifestyle happens to be a haven because of homosexuals' acceptance of deviancy, probably derived more from a sense of guilt than "open-mindedness."

Yes, lots of gay rights groups are also "pushing" for the "wide-spread acceptance" of pederasty. Not all homosexuals support it, obviously, but they don't seem to be seperating themselves from those who do. Again, it's gay prejudice, because there is a gay agenda. Just like Black people who support Barack Obama. And the gays would probably have more support if they weren't so bigoted against other subcultures.

Oh yeah, and Andy Dick is annoying. So is Ellen DeGeneres. So is the Chuck and Larry movie. Tell your people to stop.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I read an article not too long ago (which I can't find) - - that said something like - the more gays are accepted in society - the more they settle down in domesticated settings.

Being of a social group that has to live in the shadows for fear of harm or even death - - does create a clandestine life style.

Is the so called gay sexual life style - a trait? Or is it learned behavior for taking a moment of fleeting opportunity to meet someone in secret?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I read an article not too long ago (which I can't find) - - that said something like - the more gays are accepted in society - the more they settle down in domesticated settings.

Being of a social group that has to live in the shadows for fear of harm or even death - - does create a clandestine life style.

Is the so called gay sexual life style - a trait? Or is it learned behavior for taking a moment of fleeting opportunity to meet someone in secret?

I for one think there are many cases to be fought for as natural, maybe even genetic? I don't know, but i do know that there are those who having bi-experiences and choosing to stay in the middle ground are not applicable in the settings you suggest and there are those who specifically reject the concept of settling down with one partner and I would also as I am saying this like to remind us all that such examples are not unlike all the ladies and gentz that don't want to settle just yet, still want to date.l I believe your concept sounds sound lol. That the less they are oppressed the easier it will be for everyone to just relax and chill out.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx

Originally posted by Annee

I for one think there are many cases to be fought for as natural, maybe even genetic? I don't know, but i do know that there are those who having bi-experiences and choosing to stay in the middle ground are not applicable in the settings you suggest and there are those who specifically reject the concept of settling down with one partner and I would also as I am saying this like to remind us all that such examples are not unlike all the ladies and gentz that don't want to settle just yet, still want to date.l I believe your concept sounds sound lol. That the less they are oppressed the easier it will be for everyone to just relax and chill out.

I did simplify that down to the bare bones.

Of course - not everyone in any labeled group is gonna fit. But it seems you did understand.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You seem to be implying that all homosexuals are sexually deviant and participate in deviant acts, or attempt to con others into these acts with them. This is very wrong.

This whole gays about sex thing is completely apauling that people actually still believe this myth. You know we only started "acting" deviant in public and making this whole ruckus because bigots began spreading the notion that that's all we wanted to do.

And as far as your personnal opinion of gay stars goes, yes Andy Dick is well...use his last name. Ellen however has done more for straight and gay people then you will ever accomplish my friend.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join