It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC World: US is Already Bankrupt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Listen to this economic analyst from Hong Kong, he sums up the current crisis and explains why the US is printing another Trillion in paper.

I can't seem to figure out how to embed this vid, so here is the link:
www.cnbc.com...

Airtime: Wed. Mar. 18 2009 | 0:00 DT ET

Technically, the U.S. is already bankrupt because it has a debt that is almost four times the size of its economy, says Puru Saxena, CEO of Puru Saxena Wealth Management. He tells CNBC's Amanda Drury & Sri Jegarajah that the U.S. is at risk of hyperinflation.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Like I said before the U.S is screwed According to the video, because of the given state of things America can print as much money as i wants.

The downside all that new money is basically worthless paper.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's always been worthless paper, atleast the past 30 years or so.

And no, they have a silver lining so to speak, well they are going to sell it as a silver lining.

The IMF and Russia will propose an International Currency to be accepted in all G20 countries. This will allow trillions of dollars to flood the market and then the NAU can start when the government decides to just outsource their money printing to the IMF.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
It's always been worthless paper, atleast the past 30 years or so.

And no, they have a silver lining so to speak, well they are going to sell it as a silver lining.

The IMF and Russia will propose an International Currency to be accepted in all G20 countries. This will allow trillions of dollars to flood the market and then the NAU can start when the government decides to just outsource their money printing to the IMF.

~Keeper

I heard a little about that, but I never knew Russia was involve. Thank you for sharing that information.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes, we are bankrupt. And the funny thing is that it doesn't even matter.
To use a word that I have used often in the past few weeks:
Bummer.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Major restructuring is needed in the USA. Bankruptcy is a viable method for doing this just like a major corporation. Leaders will get canned and America will be auctioned off in chunks to the highest bidder. Americans themselves won't be able to purchase their stuff back because their currency will be worth squat. Scary times ahead...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
We can't be bankrupt unless we want to be.

You see, we have the biggest military.

This is precisely how world wars begin.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
We can't be bankrupt unless we want to be.

You see, we have the biggest military.

This is precisely how world wars begin.

Well it looks like America is bankrupt. There has even been talk about America already being in another depression.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And lets not forget, karma had a role in all this too. Ah, it will be a funny sight to behold, when the illegal immigrant hypocrites are caught clawing their way over those border fences trying to get into Mexico for a chance at the good life, ha. Take pictures folks, they'll be priceless in the years to follow.
TIMBER!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

Actually I believe China has the biggest military number of soldiers at least.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i think that to improve public morale among the decision to liquidate the US's land to foreign interests, the analogy most popularly used in the media will be that of reverse mortgages.

what do you do when you've overspent your limit, are in deep debt and have land as an asset?
you sell the land.

this is/will happen(ing) and when peopl start to notice i think this is the parallel that will be used.

"you as a family do it, we as a country are doing it, it's the only way.. etc"

remember dissolution of sovereignty is key in mapping out global unification.

which is inevitable. whether you think it's horrible or the best thing since sliced money.

-

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I wonder if the U.S. government will care if we all start counterfeiting money...frankly I think it is now considered stimulating the economy...just doing my part

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I wonder if the U.S. government will care if we all start counterfeiting money...frankly I think it is now considered stimulating the economy...just doing my part

How much money have you counterfeited and what denominations have you produced? Why do you think counterfeiting is considered stimulating the economy?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
reply to post by Grumble

Actually I believe China has the biggest military number of soldiers at least.

Numbers do not make an army strong.

Additionally, paper currency is not the wealth of a nation. A switch in our monetary system (getting rid of the Fed and the entire debt money structure for starters) will show exactly how much wealth the country has.

USA is tremendously wealthy but the sheer debt is brought on to us by those that want to control that wealth for themselves.

This trillion in new paper money is going to have to be paid back. Funny how certain people can just print money up while the rest of us have to work and sweat to earn it than pay it back with interest.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Razmear23

Everyone is in debt.... makes ya wonder.. why isn't there a country sitting on all the wealth of the World? Like a giant black hole of numbers.. we are in debt to everyone else, who is also in debt, quite often in debt to us...

A game, a play on numbers. We are not bankrupt until we default on debt payments, which we have not done so.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Originally posted by yellowcard

How much money have you counterfeited and what denominations have you produced? Why do you think counterfeiting is considered stimulating the economy?

Not that I at all promote counterfeiting but I think it was a joke. Who ever you are that asked questions in that manner sould be banned. Your response is to interrogating for my liking. Comments like that will leave you with no friends here. That post really screams government ties. It sent chills down my spine.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

The USSR had a massive military too. It wasn't of much use when their economy collapsed.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

Yea dude, you need to chill out with stuff like that...you just dont go up to somebody and ask em if they spank it in the shower let alone counterfitting.It Screams AGENT AGENT. God I thought they trained those guys better?

EDIT-ON TOPIC- Sorry I wasnt on topic, that dude creeped me out as well.
So on topic, We are bankrupt. There is no way out of this unless we change our system. Not inflating, not taxing, not selling our land, nothing like that. We need a new overall system, and that will be the only way out.
The system we have no, is crap, and it always has been. I been hearing people preach against it since i been around, I think its time to turn things around. And NO AMERO, no NAU, no NWO. Just a new system for America, and if other countries wanna follow suit, they can, but in different ways so they dont work hand in hand. I am not sure what kind of system, all I know, is the one we have, sucks.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob08
reply to post by Grumble

The USSR had a massive military too. It wasn't of much use when their economy collapsed.

Yeah. I can still remember from CNN in the 90s that news report about Russia's young soldiers either planting potatoes or becoming a stripper just to survive.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
we are not going bankrupt...why?...name one country that has a more stable currency, along with a stable populous, also with a stable government that promotes the type of capital formation that we have. none...even china with the yuan, is 1/5th the size of our economy, with an entrenched communist government not able, nor wanting, to promote their own capitalism. the middle east countries are flush with money, but are run by autocratic dictators that are unwilling to unleash capitalism to their own people.
both of this global areas of wealth suffer from a stifleing degree of dictitorial control over business creation and populous inovation. are we in trouble?...yes...but not to the degree of these other parts of the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join