It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Domestic Emergency Network. Located at this website.
I checked and didn't find this listed in any topics already posted.
This has my interest as it does seem to be something for people who are... organizing I suppose. They do have an application to fill out if you were to sign up for it.

Application

I was wondering if anyone else had heard of this already or not. It appears to be based out of North Carolina.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hmm A couple of things don't sit well with me. the biggest of which is they don't give you enough information on what they really do. There web site is very vague in every way. That screams of some kind of Para Military organization who doesn't want to be found out.

Of course I could be wrong but that is based solely on my first impression of the site and a GUT feeling.

CX

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Is it just me that finds some of those questions on the application form concerning?

If this is a serious organisation, who gives a damn who your favourite president is?

Why do they need to know if you have access to a firearm?

Its membership is classifed and all private information is heavily encrypted. To join, fill out the application below, and fax to
1-866-296-6704 or mail to “Domestic Emergency Network” 4900 NC Hwy 55, STE 160-117, Durham, NC 27713.

Heavily encripted and classified? That is of course unless that highly secure system.....the postal service....loses your application or someone decides to read it!

Does it even go to this address?

Maybe it's just me, but i reckon that if WTSHTF, and if you were facing a full on Sit X of horrendous proportions, you would not see these guys for dust...and you'd be sat there wondering where your $20 went!?

Whats with the "illuminati pictures" text in the pdf address?

As for the "tamper proof ID card".....what the hell is that going to be any good for in a Sit X? Do people really think it wil give them a free pass to something special?

Thats the sort of thing we used to make at school when we were kids!

Sorry.....an interesting find, so thumbs up for the OP for passing it on....but i'm going to need a bit of convincing on this one.

CX.

CX

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican
Hmm A couple of things don't sit well with me.

Of course I could be wrong but that is based solely on my first impression of the site and a GUT feeling.

Lol......i'm not the only one then.

CX.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So far Ive been able to find very little info on Illuminati Pictures Check it out . Illuminati Pictures the more I am learning about DEN the more I am getting that un-easy feeling.

CX

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

Nice find.

The address of the company there that you found, is the same as the one where we are supposed to send the application forms.

Needless to say i feel it is a crock!

Probably just some sort of experiment for one of their films or something.

CX.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
That website looks phony, and the application looks like it was designed from grade school.

I mean really, does anybody out there believe these guys will save your life and give you drinking water WTSHTF, for 20$. The ID card is the deadgiveaway, who the Fxxx cares about a shiny little card.

No, that is a scam, up there with the african king who needs YOU to help protect his money.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sorry but LOL!! The questions on that application made me laugh. What does your political beliefs, your political affiliation, the number/type of firearms you have or who your favorite president is have to do with an Emergency Network?

Sounds like someone trying to fish for information and charging you to do it!

Duh! Edited for Spelling, I was laughing too hard.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by cnichols]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Want to see some of their work?
They have a YouTube channel it looks like.

www.youtube.com...

Then of course the list of their videos:
www.youtube.com...

The guy who stars in their videos it seems goes by the nick name of Molotov Mitchell.
Google search yields this article:
blog.wired.com...

It would appear he is indeed military inferring from this article. Whether current or former remains to be answered.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
And he seems to be against Obama, and he seems to be the one pushing a lot of the Obama citizenship issue. I think I find his videos appealing.

Here's one that works pretty well for what he stands for I suppose.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican
Hmm A couple of things don't sit well with me. the biggest of which is they don't give you enough information on what they really do. There web site is very vague in every way. That screams of some kind of Para Military organization who doesn't want to be found out.

I get the same feeling. It looks to me like someone trying to form a revolutionary group or something like it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Kind of looks like an unorganized poor mans version of John Birch.

But a fancy card. Wonder if there is a secret handshake as well? Cards and handshakes, Im most certainly in.

Anyone who would join these nuts probably is smart enough to stock their own water and not worry about FEMA coming to save them.

I would strongly advise not becoming part of this. Way to shady, and when HSA decides these guys are terrorists, youre on the mailing list.

If you want to join a militia, keep it local. And none of this overthrow the government BS. Thats for people with WAY too much time on their hands and have a few screws loose. You DO NOT want to be associated with these type of people.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by salchanra

I agree with you about not joining, but to call them nuts because of their beliefs strikes a little too close to home. How many call us nuts for our beliefs and for being survivalist's? We're all called wacko's because we prepare for situation's that may never happen.

But with the shiny card and a secret handshake it's tempting.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Okay, I see your point.

They are not "nuts", Ive been called that so many times, I cant count. However, the point remains. The people running this are simply not people survivalists should in allied with.

Paper trails are always bad, the NWO forum would eat them up. As a survivor, I strongly advise against groups of this sort. Too many questions, too much unknown, too much paper.

Take care of yourself. If groups form post sit-x, you will be well ahead of the game.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The site links to another site, illuminatipictures.com.
Both illuminatipictures.com and joinden.com are hiding behind godaddy and domains by proxy.
They are trying hard, to conceal there identity.
I would not trust to put your personal information on that site.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by salchanra

Yes, i agree, they are not to be trusted. Anything that links us to groups such as this one appears to be are not advisable.

And i have a group of about 12 so far. Working on getting others to join up either before or after TSHTF.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hey guys anyone who wants to know more than your name is usually up to no good. I have spent entire weekends at survivalist gatherings, had a great time, met and talked to loads of people with a similar viewpoint to us, but have not got passed their names and roughly which bit of the planet they live on. that sites seems almost like a pre vetting set up for a militia or paramil group.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have been looking into this. Its associated with thissite here

You can watch more videos here

Here is a phone number 973-272-2861

They are associated with 2 mainstream bands that I know of, Skillet and Switchfoot

new topics

top topics

join