It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens that helped the ancients are not alien at all!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Not yet!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have a friend that claims they were beings from a higher dimension. They are above us elves are below us. I got their name wrote down somewhere. They are tall, gray skined with large eyes, sound familiar. They are suposed to be very smart and lived on an island called atlantis which was a gateway to their dimension but for some reason it had to close.

Before they left they gave us gifts like techonology and ways of thinking. If you look back through time one of the things all invaders do once they concour is burn all books from the concored culture so think of everything we have lost. The library burning in alexandria egypt is suposed to have set us back over 1000 years alone. We have most likely lost over 3000 years of tech due to our nature.

I am not making this up my friend is of a religion I have never heard of but his whole family is. They have a book from some temple they passed down to each other for 100 of years his is all copies some photo some by hand and it is missing pieces through the years though.

He has great stories I think I will call him 2 marrow.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

Tell him I said Hello! Ask him about me, and let me know what he says ;[>

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
surely if humans were travelling back in time to make changes they would do more important stuff rather than build things.

what about stopping hitler or george bush etc etc ....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

That is the trick to time travel. You can't go back a do things that will change the future, But you can do things that help create the future you are from. The pyramids are what convinced me that Mars is the future Earth, and Venus is the past earth. So the pyramids being built were the key to the discovery of time travel itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join