It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens that helped the ancients are not alien at all!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The aliens are us, that travel back in time to warn ourselves about how to travel back in time again. This will allow us to exist for eternity. We can reuse the planet over and over again! ;[>

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

odd that you would make such a statement yet provide no research or hypothesis of this would have been accomplished or why.

Why would humans from the future, come here to tell us to go back in time, forever, in order to reuse and abuse our planet?

Don't you think that humans from the future would have found a way to harvest resources without harming and gutting the planet, seems a little silly that they would just pack up and go back in time whenever they drained it.

I would like more explanation of your theory.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

odd that you would make such a statement yet provide no research or hypothesis of this would have been accomplished or why.

Why would humans from the future, come here to tell us to go back in time, forever, in order to reuse and abuse our planet?

Don't you think that humans from the future would have found a way to harvest resources without harming and gutting the planet, seems a little silly that they would just pack up and go back in time whenever they drained it.

~Keeper

You seriously believe that you can hurt the planet? I bet the planet could hurt you way faster then you could it. The creation is made for you to do with as you please. Just live how you would want to be treated. The earth will take care of itself, after all we made it, we should know, but somehow forgot.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

You seriously believe that you can hurt the planet? I bet the planet could hurt you way faster then you could it. The creation is made for you to do with as you please. Just live how you would want to be treated. The earth will take care of itself, after all we made it, we should know, but somehow forgot.

Are you an idiot?
Of course you can abuse and hurt the planet.
Damage the O-zone layer or the magnetic field?
Thats destroying the planet.
Jacob

[edit on 22/3/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Yeah I'm sorry friend, but you really need a lesson in "Humanity" if you think that we don't hurt the planet on an everyday basis and make it harder for her to rejuvenate herself.

The planet is very much a living thing, and we humans are the ones who effect it the most with our polution and destruction.

Your correct in saying that planet will take care of itself, it usually does, but at the moment it's being hindered, and there is a point of no return, we mess with the atmosphere or the magnestosphere anymore than we already have, and we could end all life here, potentially forever.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yeah I'm sorry friend, but you really need a lesson in "Humanity" if you think that we don't hurt the planet on an everyday basis and make it harder for her to rejuvenate herself.

The planet is very much a living thing, and we humans are the ones who effect it the most with our polution and destruction.

Your correct in saying that planet will take care of itself, it usually does, but at the moment it's being hindered, and there is a point of no return, we mess with the atmosphere or the magnestosphere anymore than we already have, and we could end all life here, potentially forever.

~Keeper

Humanity would be taking care of each other which automatically, if done in love, benefits us and the earth, but what you speak of can not and will not ever happen. Scare tactics, nothing more.

I'm in no way suggesting that we just become a bunch of a@@holes trashing everything in site as balance is justice. But even if we did it wouldn't matter. The living earth would cough and drop a new layer down in the garden. We are fertilizer friend for our own eating.

Not sure what the population clock is at, but when it hits the lucky number which should be any year now...you'll see what I'm talking about and in another 1000 years we will have this exact conversation again. We've had it many times before and we will have it many times again till we are done having it. But always, much love.

Peace

P.S. your signature says it all....God I love Maynard...Genius...God loves that guy so much it's crazy and he gets the goods every time....an extra helping of Jesus...that's why it's so funny.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

~Keeper

i second you.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Are you an idiot?
Of course you can abuse and hurt the planet.
Damage the O-zone layer or the magnetic field?
Thats destroying the planet.
Jacob

[edit on 22/3/2009 by JacobNH]

Yes Jacob, I'm a complete idiot. Seeing as how you've lived on the earth forever, but don't seem to remember it...I'll be the idiot.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well I can agree with you on that point. I just dont' see the point in not doing anything about it now, to hopefully educated future generation on how not to get obliterated by the planet.

Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
No matter what the planet will eventually not be able to support life on it. The ultimate solution for anything that could destroy all life on the planet is simply reuse the area of time on the planet that we know will support life, the last one million years. I have discovered how to travel back in time!!!

I have discovered that all the inner planets are indeed planet earth in different stages of it's evolution. Mars is what Earth will look like a billion years in the future. Mars used to have water, electromagnetic field just like Earth, life, and pyramids. Presently Earths electromagnetic field is decreasing and becoming more like mars.

Venus is exactly what Earth looked like when it was first being formed. It has oceans of plasma and is composed mostly of carbon just like Earth used to. It has no moon. Earth used to be moonless. Venus is Earth in the past. By traveling to Venus you will be traveling to Earth's past.

The pyramids are the key to discovering this theory. In 2012 13 people(Fallen angels) will escape earth before it is destroyed. They will travel to Venus (Earth in the past) and their mission will be to leave clues for the one who had discovered the clues they left last time and warn him again so that they can travel back in time again.

This will create a bubble in time that will allow mankind to exist forever. We have already done this four times according to the Mayans. The trick to time travel is everything has to happen exactly the same. So we have already lived this life four times, exactly the same. This will explain why you suffer from Deja Vu, the missing link, (evolution that was lost in time) and everything that is unexplained.

The past present and future all exist together at the same time. So by doing this our evolved selves already exist. What will we look like a billion years in the future? Bigger brains, (heads) bigger eyes, less fingers, asexual, skinnier, No hair. Sounds like the Greys. They are watching and directing us into looping again because of this loop in time is their very reason for their existence.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Well I can agree with you on that point. I just dont' see the point in not doing anything about it now, to hopefully educated future generation on how not to get obliterated by the planet.

Keeper

Keeper, now you are talking.

That is the ONLY reason we should take care of ourselves and this planet...our children....their children...and so on. I have a feeling this might be the last discussion over this. It only took 6000 years...good to see you again friend...I see you've been "Keeping" me in check...thank you.

Please forgive me if I came off with an attitude of seeming as if I don't care. I watched my beautiful Lake Tahoe loose 20 ft of clarity in two years. Don't think I'm not concerned, I just find that the propoganda becomes to much for me because I know what has happened in the past and will happen again and it is always covered over...not even a trace of the previous, Adan

This last time we switched was an emergency, so it is by pure reason of that emergency that any bones were close to the surface. Usually, they are melted in the mantle, but we had to move fast. It's part of what is screwing up the game. Because of that emergency we also made a hasty decision of who would be leaders (maintain coherence) this time and we are paying for that now. We had so little time that we had to make a choice. Hasty choices are always bad and we should of taken a little while longer in the election. Our "friends" thought they would keep us asleep this time like "Hal" did in 2001. Why these guys can't just play nice is beyond me. I don't want to watch them be put outside...it's not pleasant.

I kinda feel bad for them because they know if they get caught, what it means. Space truly is the final frontier....Deep Deep dark Nothing...we'd call it the "Hole". Oh well they knew what they were doing, but many are waking up and we are not going down as they would of hoped. I hope we are not to hard on them. We need to remember it's all a game...and most importantly, we are spirits.

These bodies I must admit are the best ones yet. The last ones...oh man...crazy...way to big...way to fast...hence emergency.

Oh wow, I just saw the real antichrist remembers...big ups TRAC.

Anyway, you'll start to recall...just don't try to force anything...not good and makes it really hard to remember reality from "the game".

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Antichrist

No matter what the planet will eventually not be able to support life on it. The ultimate solution for anything that could destroy all life on the planet is simply reuse the area of time on the planet that we know will support life, the last one million years. I have discovered how to travel back in time!!!

WHAT?

Alright then provide some sources for you wild claims, and explain yourself, you can't just make these kinds of asertions here at ATS and not be taken seriously.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Your theory about time travel, the other planets being Earth in its earlier stage etc.Going back leaving clues etc.
These theories start out ok and seem plausible enough.
But when you couple it with useless made up crap, from Zachariah Sitchins fantasy Nibiru 2012 book selling rubbish.
Then you make the theories into junk.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Funny you should mention this old friend, as I have recently been remembering alot about my past lives, and have in the past few hours, just had a very revealing experience.

I would like to converse more with you on this issue, there are a bit of questions I need answering.

The roots require water so to speak

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Antichrist

WHAT?

Alright then provide some sources for you wild claims, and explain yourself, you can't just make these kinds of asertions here at ATS and not be taken seriously.

~Keeper

The proof is in the pudding. It is a theory that I have developed so there is nothing to link except the hundreds of websites with the facts then it is up to you to see the facts with my perspective.

www.nineplanets.org...

Notice the symbol that is used to represent Venus. It is the same symbol used buy the Egyptians call an ankh meaning eternal life.

www.nineplanets.org...

www.nineplanets.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I believe that 2012 there will be an impact and wipe out every thing on earth. We will lose our atmosphere, Water, elctromagnetic field.

I don't believe the planets are going closer to the sun. Every element in our solar system came from the sun at some point. Ancients worship the sun as the giver of all life. I believe every one billion years the sun spits out a planet. Mercury is Baby Earth In 2012 there will be a transit of Venus. Venus will be the closest to earth in it's orbit. If something hits Earth and Earth loses a lot of its debris into space Venus will attract a lot of that debris and that debris will cluster together creating it's first moon.

The remainder of the debris will stay in earths gravitational pull and cluster together creating a second moon. Venus has no moon earth has one and mars has two moons. Which if you take the mass of mars's two moons and add it to the mass of mars you would have an earth size mass. this explains why mars is so much smaller than earth.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is written in all red so it must be true.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Ah the spheres of influence. The last date I remember seeing was 24101 clearly, though I know those where not years anymore.

It's just like those little Japanese Doll inside a Doll things wouldn't you say TRAC?

My favorite part is the clues. Art, meaning media in general is what we made up for this exact reason. Art is spiritual and only spiritual things will help you to remember along with health. Language, there is only one that's it. It is remembering how to put things together that will solve that one for you. MEM LEVEL EVE EWE...Just think Willy Wonkas elevator and Mirror Image Characters.

Here's a weird one to remember. The nbc bells...there is a reason you heard those every night growing up....The same bells in Close Encounters...time, times, and 1/2 a time....

Dude, I'm so glad someone else is remembering. IT's RAD...MEMORI

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Maybe the caveman drawing weren't them, but someone from the future trying to teach them how to advance, because they had no language he had to draw images.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Seeing as I've lived on the Earth forever?
How do you know that?
Do you remember living on the Earth forever, or past lives either?
Jacob

top topics

<<   2 >>

join