It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Goody Was Sacraficed or something!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by doofus86

I think you envy her, she was very very pretty and there was not anything cow about her. I asm from the US and just seeb this in passing so I wasn't a huge fan or anything. Her boys are very handsom little guys too. Yes I agree with the numerology being a bit quirky, I am sure it fits in somehow but I am not sure how. I do know that in the end times it has been predicted that there would be an explosion of well known people dieing. Why she was such big news? I repeat I am sure she fits into the whole end times thing due to the numerology but again I do not know how... I hope you start to feel better about yourself soon and stop being jealouse of pretty people and I mean that in the friendliest way possible...
Did not edit for spelling, please excuse me...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Now im not one who likes to tell people what to do.
But you really, seriously, need to stop fixating on 666 references.
Do realize the original number of the beast, was actually 616?
Not 666?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by doofus86

I had no great love for Jade Goody. In fact this whole modern cult of personality, in my opinion, has devolved even further into a cynical trend of promoting lack of knowledge and ordinariness as celebrity.

Jade was an ordinary person who was thrust into the limelight by clever marketing managers and PR men. They saw in her quirky character a way of making money, pure and simple.

It is not secret that she was both liked and disliked for both her outspokenness and, in all honesty, her uneducated approach to life.

But at least she lived her woefully short life to the full.

And ultimately, she learned very quickly how to manipulate the media to her financial advantage. She died a multi millionaire.

This alone should tell all of us that we can be too quick in judging another person’s perceived failings. Money should not be anyone’s sole ambition in life, but for someone who started out with nothing, Jade was undoubtedly and inarguably a real success. The sad fact is she will now never enjoy the fruits of her labours, but at least she has secured her two children a decent education.

That is an admirable feat for someone who did not benefit from education.

doofus86, ATS T&C’s disallows me the opportunity to tell you exacty what I think of your incredibly aggressive, ill-conceived and plain ignorant post. But I will say this; you should be ashamed of yourself.

The woman isn’t even buried yet and her family are still in the throws of grief and people like you are already oozing from the woodwork with insulting and spurious, completely ridiculous theories about her.

Have some damn respect for the dead, and for those left behind.

Edit to add: who the hell flagged this tripe?

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by doofus86
Ok there is yet again coincidences connecting this ugly cow who was all over the UK's media for weeks because she was struck with Terminal Cancer, she died today this Sunday 22nd March (Mother's Day) at about 3:15am

Was that really necessary? Show some respect

How about we all call you an arrogant a-hole?

Back on topic, I dont see the conspiracy here....your completely confusing

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by doofus86
Ok there is yet again coincidences connecting this ugly cow who was all over the UK's media for weeks because she was struck with Terminal Cancer, she died today this Sunday 22nd March (Mother's Day) at about 3:15am

NOW.

Here's a picture of the cover of OK Magazine, the 666th Edition......

Also note, the dates on her little timeline on the right, they are 9,4,4,7,3,7,8 add them up and you get 42 which is an OBVIOUS MULTIPLE OF 666 !!

ALSO!! if you add up all the visible EYEBALLS on the cover you get 39, which is YET ANOTHER MULTIPLE OF 666!!!

how blatant can these sick bastards get...

Also, the main cover is her and her 2 kids = SIX Eyes, what about her loving husband???

AND another thing, this magazine was printed BEFORE SHE EVEN #ING DIED!! I mean ok yeah so she had cancer so she would die but come on....

Why was this PIG looking woman recieving such a crazy amount of attention, for # sake no person in the UK has had this much attention since DIANA!!!

Just found this out too, 1981 X 2009 = 3979829 turn that upside and you will see the 3 SIX's .......

[edit on 22-3-2009 by doofus86]

Great eye for catching this. I know people claim you can do this number stuff to anything but dammit numbers are important because they represent geometry and shapes, as to waves ( sound waves ).....it's all connects..

anyways very interesting and the amount of coincidental numbers is well obvious.

And the fact they made it before she died.

I've been trying to figure out why certain things have been coming out in the media and my answer is

as above, so below ??

maybe that also means like why things are happening is because they have happened before and will happen again and have happened on a bigger and a smaller scale.

There are just too many things dealing with numbers that are linking stuff.

I mean this plays right into the new nick cage movie knowing with the numbers representing stuff.

How Obvious!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Wow, well seemingly from your first line you didn't like her. However I think disrespecting the dead is not a very intelligent thing to be doing.

As far as your math and numerology goes, she was a celebrity, pure and simple. It was all over the media cause she had cancer, and cancer is the "in" disease at the moment.

I think you might be attempting to analyze something that isn't there.

Good effort thought...

~Keeper

Prove it's not there though.

otherwise your argument is no better than his.

I agree with you about him makking fun of somebody who has died from a horrible disease that is not acceptable ever but I think to me it seems he is more mad at the fact that the media covers pure garbage and useless stuff about people all the time when more important issues should be mentioned.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
They want to set up a statue of her what do people think of of that idea, if it was me I would refuse any such thing and would not class my self worthy. Maybe a picture outside or inside the bigbrother has of remembrance but that is all, its not a national tradegy, she was just in the spotlight although sad her story ended up being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join