It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children's book for ATS members!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here you go everybody, a story book I wrote for you all to share with your kids, if you feel so inclined... I think it's pretty good, but then again, I wrote it.

Credit for the artwork goes to Mallory H. of Santa Barbara.

Please realize this pdf is set up for printing, so reading it in the order it appears will be most unsatisfactory. just print it, and the cover, and put together! It's only 8 pages total...

Thanks, hope you like it (flag if so), Jason

Book; Joeys Adventure

Cover for the above book!

Please let me know if this is somehow incorrect in anyway!

[edit on 22-3-2009 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I might give this one or two boosts, just in case?
Maybe I should re-title the thread, "Child abducted by aliens, read full story here!"

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I changed the title. Don't say it's misleading, just realize that perception is everything.
Just like this second line.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I promise, just one more bump tomorrow, okay mods? Thanks!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is there any chance that anyone has a suggestion for how I can offer my writing in a more appealing manner? I have tried multiple types, and yet none of it gets a very good response... Am I living in a bubble where I only think it's any good? I don't think a single person has read this one, and I actually worked hard on getting it to all of you.... Sigh.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Taking a looksy now

Must admit, Im not very good with words so my opinion prob isnt the greatest

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok I have now read it

I think you should honestly get it published, its bloody brilliant

Maybe you could sell it online?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Nah, I actually have a series of childrens books I am working on... This one was to help a friend on an art project... But thanks Oz, I appreciate it... Hopefully members will download it, as I think it's lots of fun for kids...

Thanks, Jason

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Sorry Jason .. I don't have any children or grandchildren. I think that may be the case for many of us. And I can just imagine the hissy fit that would ensue if I tried to give a UFO book to someone else's kids!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Lol, yeah, I know. But, try reading it... It's mildly entertaining to those that enjoy a good limerick, lol...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
That was pretty cute, Jason.

Hmm .. maybe I should give it to Hubby's nieces for Christmas.

That should get me on the outs with the in-laws!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Cheers, glad you enjoyed it!

And as long as you don't make money off it, (or donate every penny to charity) you can do whatever you want with it!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I give you credit for attempting to make a Childrens Book- because there needs to be more Childrens Books about aliens and the paranormal...

However....

I am disgusted with your portrayal of his "alien abduction" being a fun experience! How disgusting is that? Have you ever been abducted? Did you think it was a fun- or a terrifying experience? Did you enjoy being probed with sharp cold instruments? Did ou enjoy being Cut into with Lasers and having your embryo's or sperm extracted for the use of "their" hybrid program?

Children- all over this country are being abducted, and you think its a good idea to put a good spin on it? Why? Why would you create something that would make little kids wish to get abducted and taken into their ships of torture...

Did you think about that before you wrote your book?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Well, as I pointed out in this very popular thread here , I would argue that there is more proof of the opposite.

But I do agree there are bad aliens out there.

I am sorry you have had such a bad experience, and I hope that you get a "good" one at some point.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I know that there are alot of Good aliens out there--- but lets get real for a second. They are not the ones doing the majority of the abductions. And your book clearly illustrates a little boy who wants to be taken into space by aliens.

Children are especially sensitive and psychic- and by keeping that particular scene into your book- is feeding them the information that its OK to wish for that. They then think about that at night and send out the signal which may make them more vulnerable for a negative abduction.

My advice, take the alien abduction part out of it. Have him visit the "aliens" in a dream- where they share good technology that can help save earth.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Great job - I love looking at people's creative projects! I would have liked this book when I was little.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

Thanks!
Flag it, star it, download it and give it away!
It's all set up for printing in book format!
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. If this one got a better response, I would love to give away some others I have written...
Jason

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Your book is really cute and there is nothing to fear but fear itself!

Please offer any others you may have.

I am someone's child and I approve of your booklet.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by argilla11

Hey!
Thanks for the compliment.
This book has not exactly "flown off the shelves", as they say.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, and be sure to check out my letter, "dear Grandmother", as I also enjoyed writing that.

I will put up another book as soon as this thread gets ten flags, so hopefully sooner than later!

Cheers, Jason

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Greetings:

Hope I'm not too late for the party.

I did star you - that makes number 6.

Your book is great and inspiring. We need more of this type of quality work to share.

Great stuff! Please keep me posted on future work.

Perhaps, you would be so good as to respond to this project we have just initiated.

From what we know at this time, it appears that many of the earthquake lights appear about 30 minutes before a major earthquake. With enough data, it might be possible to postulate the birth of some sort of "early warning system," based on real-time data from enough respondents over a broad area - or pinpointed in places like Yellowstone, New Madrid, SoCal, Alaska, etc.

As a first responder and having lived in SoCal for 40 years, I can tell you that a 30-minute lead time on a quake could save thousands of lives.

How about assisting in this project which will correlate earthquake lights, strange sounds and rumblings - before, during, after - and earthquakes. The information collected could possibly lead to some sort of earthquake prediction system here within ATS if the data can be analyzed for some sort of predictive pattern. The idea is to collect the correct data from the start - and as soon as possible IMHO.

I, personally, would welcome any advice/help/suggestions/interested parties to make this idea better and a reality sooner.

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and an earthquake? Or were there sounds/lights and the EQ hasn't happened as yet - we really do not have enough data to make an informed decision as to the amount of time between events...?

Here's another thought...what about pre-quake smells?

Please help to spread the word to as many people as possible to quickly build the database as this information and map may prove to be quite timely - especially to people in the Yellowstone/New Madrid/West Coast/Alaska areas.

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

new topics

top topics

join