It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Were the Roswell visitors from future Earth?

page: 7
19
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
if you read the story of dan,humans in the future leave earth and travel to two different stars.after thousands of years with different gravity and such, dont you think they may look differnet, than if they evolved here on earth.




posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Evolution might be fast for Insects as they don't live very long.
After 1 week their off looking for a Shag

But Humans take 20-30 years before creating the next generation.
Which is severely going to impact those Minor Evolutionary Changes.

If you take the worst case over 1000 years that's only 33 generations
Insects would of had 52,000 generations. Not even in the same league.

And a Mouse in the wild ~4 months, again several hundred more
generations than humans. Huge difference.


Thanks for responding. I tend to diagree with your logic.
I can cut the human reproduction ratio in half, because we are able to reproduce in 15 years. And then, think of what you could do with lab circumstances, supposedly if you HAD to adjust the human form to adjust to external forces.
But in normal circumstances there is of course a difference in timeframe, but that does not effect the basics. That is why we experiment with insects and mice. The genetics work the same. And the insects do not need 52.000 generations, as you can read in the article. They do it in ONE, without gene-altering. That is shocking.

We used to think that genes needed a lot of time to alter, now we know one generation can do it. And we can change without it. External pressure is the only thing we need.
We also know now that consciousness and training has a lot to with it.
The intent to learn and practice and light itself activates the growth of the neural pathways for instance. They used to think that braincells grow once and don't alter.

And then in the end if you would stick to 33 geneartions in a 1000 years. The story off the future humans is that they are from 50.000 years from now, so they have at least 50 times 33 generations which give us 1650 generations according to your calculation. If you set your mind to it with the acceleration ratio of science as it is doing now, and with a outside pressure you can do al lot in that time.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Pjotr]

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Pjotr]


I'm going to disagree with your disagreement

Even today there are those born with imperfections, that kinda makes
them into freaks.

So to do in one or two generations, if somebody is born with big giant
black eyeballs as depicted by Hollywood than they are not going to
find anybody willing to have a shag with. Just too Freaky, natures own
way of dealing with Mutations. Mutations are random and small so the
possibility of human race waking up to find all new born have Bug Eyes
is just too out there. I did like the Movie Evolution though.

I'm pretty sure I would not want to procreate with somebody that had 6
fully formed fingers. But might consider if they had 5 fingers and an unusual
extra bump on their hand.



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947 , a little over 60 years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico .

This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep? I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It did for me. No wonder they support the bill to help illegal aliens!

Now You Know.



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


I would find this highly unlikely by changing the past they would effectively remove there time line they would not exist and then comes the problem if they don't exist how can they change the past? Supposing they did resolve that dilemma and are merely moved to another time line what about everyone they know, besides theres a good chance they could make things worse!



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by Mr Green
 


I would find this highly unlikely by changing the past they would effectively remove there time line they would not exist and then comes the problem if they don't exist how can they change the past? Supposing they did resolve that dilemma and are merely moved to another time line what about everyone they know, besides theres a good chance they could make things worse!



It can not be stressed too strongly how totally calamitous for us all the Roswell incident was. It was a major, major setback, right at the start of the future humans' project to help fix the problem. Acquiring a device such as that which the Roswell visitors carried would immediately alter the timeline which the future humans were trying to change in the first place... so there would then be two timelines that need fixing, and not just one.


Well thats the problem with this whole coming back to correct this time line as the above from Project camelots site says....because they crashed they caused issues in two time lines which just added to the original issue with the one time line they were attempting to alter.

I believe in The Power of Now , that to be fully conscious we need to be totally awake in the very moment we live and that any energy we give to past or future thinking just makes us unconscious. So for me I have a hard time even accepting this future Earth is in existance, but if it was proven these aliens were infact us I would have to incorporate this into my belief in the Now. Maybe lots of time frames exist and we should live in the Now of the one we find ourselves in?

I do think the future is in a fluid energy flux, I dont think its set and this is probably why these aliens/humans came back in time because they know this and they seemed to have the technology to alter their future but unfortunatly they crashed.

Has anyone thought though that the crash WAS the point that the time frame became altered? Maybe thats all they needed to do was to crash then the future became altered. Seems strange that this has only happened once on such a scale dont you think?

I would like to thank you all for your very interesting and high standard replies. I like threads like this where anyone and everyone feels they are able to put their opinion up and add to the discussion.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Mr Green]



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al


I'm going to disagree with your disagreement

Even today there are those born with imperfections, that kinda makes
them into freaks.

So to do in one or two generations, if somebody is born with big giant
black eyeballs as depicted by Hollywood than they are not going to
find anybody willing to have a shag with. Just too Freaky, natures own
way of dealing with Mutations. Mutations are random and small so the
possibility of human race waking up to find all new born have Bug Eyes
is just too out there. I did like the Movie Evolution though.

I'm pretty sure I would not want to procreate with somebody that had 6
fully formed fingers. But might consider if they had 5 fingers and an unusual
extra bump on their hand.


Thanks for disagreeing.
I foremost wanted to stress that according to the latest discoveries form an genes seem to be more flexible then we thought. You are talking about disformities, which is a totally different subject. Normally the pressure of the outside world gives room to the one that is best adapted to a situation.

And your or my taste does not matter. There are lots of ugly people out there that procreate, isn;t it ;-)

There are days when I am working on location in a company and I see all those ugly bald guys in suits and ties, That i feel myself distancing from the human form and think, what a ugly ape we are. We are mutants already.



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
if you read the story of dan,humans in the future leave earth and travel to two different stars.after thousands of years with different gravity and such, dont you think they may look differnet, than if they evolved here on earth.


In the future humans will look indeed diffently then the look like now due to all kinds of changes a.o.: DNA changes and simple evolutional mutations.

Are Greys the future humans: NO. They simply are a different SPECIES.
Example: there are many fish but not all fish are herrings
Or even better there's the Cetacea but not all whales are dolphins.

As for the Time Wave Theory, it's a very plausible theory. There do exist many Dimensions all at the same time. Sometimes the line / veil between dimensions is so thin that both, time and space fall away and then there is just the Place (the now). In my opinion that's why we sometimes see things like strange aliens or even paranormal activity. (String Theory: to cut it very very short; everything is possible at the same time)

Not say that there are also aliens from Outer Space in our current dimension.

Humans do not understand the true concept of Time yet, cos time in itself doesn't exist, there only is the NOW.


[edit on 3/24/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta
 



Humans do not understand the true concept of Time yet, cos time in itself doesn't exist, there only is the NOW.


As I have posted before i too believe that really we have no time as such and this for me poses great issues with how these aliens came from the future. All we have is our Now, it is said the 5 th dimension is the eternal Now, but I am open to the possibilities that other time frames exist within their own Now. No matter what time line you are in it will still have its Now. We can live in our Now totally while these humans from 100,000 years ahead can also live in their Now, the only difference is we are in different time lines.

I still have not fully grasped if other dimensions are inded in other times? Not sure about that one. I know other dimensions exist, I have felt them and seen them but are they from another time...? I really dont know, probably not, they are probably just shifts in awarness.


[edit on 24-3-2009 by Mr Green]



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I still have not fully grasped if other dimensions are inded in other times? Not sure about that one. I know other dimensions exist, I have felt them and seen them but are they from another time...? I really dont know, probably not, they are probably just shifts in awarness.


[edit on 24-3-2009 by Mr Green]


My experiences on other Dimensions is that they have always exist in the past, the now and will so in the future.

Our Souls travel from one 'consious state' to the other. Think you call that 'awareness' right?

The shift humans are about to make is one INSIDE themselves, it's a shift in perceiving their Reality. All other external effects cannot influence the outcome of 'shift'. It's more like a change from where / what point humans watch (observe) now and the next point they will observe from.

Example: Take a clock .... it's now lets say 10 AM and the clock will get to 2 PM at one point. Or take a circle on the ground, humans are facing f.e. East and they see the sun coming op straight in front of them. Then they move around the circle till f.e they face South South West, now they dont see the opcoming sun till it passes them on the left ....

Many people are focussing on the external effects to find out what is what and who is who (aliens, ufo's, time, space etc etc). But when people (humans) would go within, bring their point of focus inwards instead of outwards then the whole way of perceiving changes.

Hope this is clear enough to make any sense


PS Back to the OP's Q: The aliens found at Rowell did come from our current Universe. Not from the future, not other dimensions. Some of the DNA I bet is similar to some human DNA and I guess some of their DNA has similarities with reptiles and fishes (amfibi - cold blooded) DNA.



[edit on 3/24/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
How could time travelers ever mess anything up? If they crashed(TT1), then all they would have to do is send someone new(TT2) to warn the crashed victims(TT1) that they will crash. If the mission was a failure, then send someone to fix the problem again. I mean, you can manipulate time, so you have just that, all the time you need to fix whatever it is.


By the way, "TT-1 and 2" stand for Time Travelers.



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
How could time travelers ever mess anything up? If they crashed(TT1), then all they would have to do is send someone new(TT2) to warn the crashed victims(TT1) that they will crash. If the mission was a failure, then send someone to fix the problem again. I mean, you can manipulate time, so you have just that, all the time you need to fix whatever it is.


By the way, "TT-1 and 2" stand for Time Travelers.


sounds like time line chaos
what if TT2 crashed
send in TT3 who get lost
send in TT4





posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari
 


Well the light complexion of the skin and the Big Eyes may also be a side affect of this "disaster" if this is true. Say, they have had to live underground because of radiation or something and it has taken them millions of years to develop this technology of time traveling so they look extremely different because they have been living in an extremely different environment to us...?

Just throwing it out there not really sure if it's even plausible



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaZep
reply to post by NephraTari
 


Well the light complexion of the skin and the Big Eyes may also be a side affect of this "disaster" if this is true. Say, they have had to live underground because of radiation or something and it has taken them millions of years to develop this technology of time traveling so they look extremely different because they have been living in an extremely different environment to us...?

Just throwing it out there not really sure if it's even plausible


why not travel back to point before radiation disaster
why not travel back to point of creation
get massive information then
they can rule universe with this
manipulate many time lines
make them as universe leaders
do in there reptile masters



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
the GRAYS are not us... they have been known to be liars........and look nothing like us.. not to mention they eat by spreading enzymes on there skin............ i dont care how evolved we get... we would never need to eat thru our skin!!!(this explanes the sulphur smell by many abductees as the skin also excretes waste YUCK!!!!!) SO no they are no your brothers nor our freinds.. they are using us for dna and working for someone else..... they are not OUR FREINDS


Even though I provided an alternate theory on this subject. I completely agree with thefreepatriot. These beings are more likely just the bio-robots (of asian descent) that the future (nordic alien [aryan nazis]) descendants are using for their own purpose, because they are so inbred and genetically engineered that they can't reproduce.

Now, THAT is a conspiracy.

O-315

[edit on 24-3-2009 by organism315]



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There weren't any roswell visitors. It was a ploy by the US government to fool Russia into thinking it had gained superior technology.



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think they were just lost Grays lookin' for a way home.
It's happened before.
Ramius once related a tale about how the Grays can
'bend' time and travel back to change small events.
These birds were lost... I guarrentee it, about that time
we were tryin' all sorts of weird science and it wouldn't
surprise me if they got stuck on this side.

That's how The Osmonds got here... did I tell you that?



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by witchfinder1
There weren't any roswell visitors. It was a ploy by the US government to fool Russia into thinking it had gained superior technology.


Interesting claim witchfinder. Do you have any evidence to back this up?

Seems a little extreme dont you think to stage a whole UFO crash like that.

Welcome to ATS I see you are another new member.


[edit on 24-3-2009 by Mr Green]



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I think they were just lost Grays lookin' for a way home.
It's happened before.
Ramius once related a tale about how the Grays can
'bend' time and travel back to change small events.
These birds were lost... I guarrentee it, about that time
we were tryin' all sorts of weird science and it wouldn't
surprise me if they got stuck on this side.

That's how The Osmonds got here... did I tell you that?


hello Ironman. Yes maybe they were trying out wierd science, Ive never heard the greys and the osmands linked in time travel but theres always a first I guess.



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


Aren't you listening?... I mean, Ms. Green, the Proving Grounds is
situated on a... Ramius is spelling it out to me right now,
C-a-l-a-t-r-o-p-i-c time fault.
Phew! so that's what the skinnies were doing hangin' around down there.



posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
When you look at the evolution of man, we look very similar to the way we looked long ago. our progression has been slight changes. The greys are extremely different than us in appearance. For this reason I do not feel they are a future version of us. None of our changes have ever been that drastic.
They have all the signs of being from a very different place where gravity is low and sunlight is not available. The only theory that I would consider would involve them being a alternate race that developed below the surface underground it would explain the pale skin and large eyes. Both would be something you would expect from such a dark environment.
but I don't really lean that direction either.

Except for the possibility of genetic manipulation, nanotechnology and who knows what else could happen.

But I see what you mean.



new topics

top topics



 
19
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join