It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Roswell visitors from future Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well the how come they said 4 recovered "Humanoid bodies" (LOL i don`t know how many there were really!) Was the humanoid referring to aliens or future humans?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Maybe these images of greys could be the result of mans evolution in say a thousand years. Maybe in several hundred years we will have less sunlight and so our eyes will become larger?

Evolution doesn't happen that fast. We are essentially unchanged anatomically from at least 200,000 years ago. No complex organism would change that drastically in 1000 years or even 5000 years.

Originally posted by The Lass
But why are our visitors so physically small ?

Maybe, and I'm just throwing this out there, we had to leave the Earth for some reason. Extended stays in space do shrink the body. Many eons of being in low gravity evolved their smaller stature.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
My own opinion on this is that Project Camelot are too desperate to find that truth that they will swallow any disinfo they are fed, no doubt some of their stuff is good but this isnt one of them.

Ive had links to Project Camelot sent to me many times but never really got into it, but the OP did catch my eye. Its difficult to form an opinion on their work when as i say I dont know that much about them. I can see how what you say could be true, an organisation sets out for the truth but then becomes a target for disinfo and they then struggle to work out what is the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Evolution doesn't happen that fast. We are essentially unchanged anatomically from at least 200,000 years ago. No complex organism would change that drastically in 1000 years or even 5000 years.

Maybe, and I'm just throwing this out there, we had to leave the Earth for some reason. Extended stays in space do shrink the body. Many eons of being in low gravity evolved their smaller stature.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by TheComte]

Well thats just it isnt it, we dont know for sure how far in the future these humanoid greys that crashed were from. They could have been from 200,000 years in the future we just dont know. I would have thought even 100,000 years was long enough for evolution to take effect. Plus if we in the future work out how to travel through the dimensions (is that also time travel? Is astral projection time travel?) maybe that will have massive effects on our physical bodies, plus going into space for long periods of time has shown to shrink the muscles and bones hasnt it. Not sure about the large black eyes and why they would evolve.

I dont think this OP is too far fetched that it couldnt be true. If it is true Id love to know which time line they are desperate to change.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Okay we can travel back in time. Can anyone provide a link for a tutorial?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hitmen
Okay we can travel back in time. Can anyone provide a link for a tutorial?

If only hey, thing is how do we know we wouldnt end up in some event horizon horror the first time we tryed it
Maybe you could go first and report back to me if it was OK!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I havent read much about Project Camelot , I was led to it by member Mystiq who said it would give me information on the Looking Glass technology. Can this web sites sources be trusted?

The implications that these aliens were infact us is enormous if true, I mean Ive heard many say the Greys are just us from the future but Ive never read evidence to back it up like this before.

Trustworhty? Who knows. They seem pretty cool to me but the information is as trustworhty as the witnesses are. So you have to judge yourself. They seem to believe this story because more people seemed to agree on it independantly. If you watch their overview talk in the latest video, you can see and hear that the timeline problems are tricky. At one point they (the looking glass guys?!?) predicted that Clinton would be Pres and killed later, but now Obama is Pres...and the timeline seems altered. So all in all, they don't know where it is going to end up, but they keep preaching doom.

One thing though, if the Greys are us from the future it makes me feel less fearful about coming across one, Id most probably feel sorry for them now, they/we have obviously messed something up big time for them /us to be attempting time travel to put it right.

Greys are tricky too. I read/heard that there are more types of greys. Superior beings and drone like reptilian slaves. They most have a lot of mental powers, because when you are trying to rationalize all this and catch yourself doing it, I always think I am nuts ;-)

By the way, did you notice that this is thread is going haywire from the start. It is going in all directions. There must be a timeline problem ;-)

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If they had the technology to go back in time, to fix something that went wrong...and that mission went wrong...couldn't they go back again and stop the failed mission from failing?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I used to follow the project camelot thing until I realized that they have no clue just like we have no clue and some of the interviewees have no clue.
They also never give proof to anything...its just a story.
From Bill Deagle to Dan Burisch to Mirium Delcado.Its complete rubbish in my eyes.
Project camelot is a joke.
Could they be future humans???If this comes from the Dan Burisch interview then I say no as he is a total liar.
All the talk about timeline 1 and timeline 2 is a joke as well...have you ever noticed they provide NO proof at all and everybody starts talking about timeline 1 and 2 as if they were a fact??
I can't take anything from project camelot serious...they tell good stories tho.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I hate being that guy who pokes holes in theories.... If the Roswell aliens were future humans, wouldn't they have known about radar and couldn't they have built a shielded time machine / vehicle?

-rrr

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't believe that the Roswell aliens resembled the famous "Grey's" at all. In fact i do not know of any real photographic evidence that supports that claim. For all we know they could have looked just like us, minus their hair possibly, because of the crash.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Just had a thought after reading all this.

Could the Large Hydrogen Collider be a cover for a time machine?.
Maybe in a seperate tunnel to the collider but at the same base, so any
hi- tech stuff going in for the time machine could be fobbed off as needed for the collider?.

Or maybe the LHC is needed to be coupled to the Time Machine?.

Fanciful thoughts, but thoughts can run wild when talking about this stuff, and just maybe one of those what seems like a fanciful thought is closer to the truth than you imagine.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The 'greys' as we call them typically have large eyes Therefore, from this I can only assume they are not used to sunlight, therefore maybe they lived underground for many many years. I don't believe for one minute that we HUMANS transmorphed in to 'greys' through evolution. large eyed 'greys', in my opinion came from mars after a catastrophy that threatened their species.

I believe they came to earth looking for a new home a long long time ago.

It is my belief that we are not alone on this planet and if we looked hard enough without the restrictions imposed by the military we would know this.

Again I believe that the 1947 crash in Roswell was planned (whether or not by them or universal law) in order to make contact with us HUMAN BEINGS. From what I have read and feel to be true is that from day one the beings that crashed in Roswell didn't trust HUMANS therefore, they must have been monitoring us beforehand.

To say that these beings are us in the future is, IMO, not true. They could very well be the future residents on this planet, after we HUMAN BEINGS have destroyed our own race by our own hand.

I guess time will tell.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
to answer the above question and the one farther up, No they wouldn't have known about the radar ( Modern man doesn't know what "Greek Fire" was)

and No they can't go back and fix it, time has diverged to far.

Like the ripples in a pond. you have to catch the first ripple after an "event" Before it get too far from the source to cancel it.

I don't think they are from our future, but possibly one which the Dinosaurs didn't die out. (no I wont use the term "reptoid")

"They" are not so much "smarter" then us, they just have better math

edit for spelling (it's 6 am)

[edit on 23-3-2009 by thedigirati]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by colz2000
Just had a thought after reading all this.

Could the Large Hydrogen Collider be a cover for a time machine?.
Maybe in a seperate tunnel to the collider but at the same base, so any
hi- tech stuff going in for the time machine could be fobbed off as needed for the collider?.

Or maybe the LHC is needed to be coupled to the Time Machine?.

Fanciful thoughts, but thoughts can run wild when talking about this stuff, and just maybe one of those what seems like a fanciful thought is closer to the truth than you imagine.

Not fancible at all, why spend so much money on something to prove scientist right.

The LHC in my opinion is being used in a way that we deem to be science fiction.

Time will tell .

[edit on 23-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If the Roswell event truly happened in the manner that that there were visitors from future "Earth" coming back in time to change their history so that the bad could be erased, I see a few problems. The first problem would be that the events in the past had already happened and had shaped the future to what it would be in the present time in which they left from, in other words I would say what happened has happened whether it be good or bad it has happened and cannot be changed. With this there is also many other problems including the fact that by changing the past, this is if they were able to change the past... They would likely not have came from the future at all instead they would have came from the past due to the fact that when they left the future they would have found themselves unable to return to the future, making it that the time line would be now paradoxical due to the fact they were never meant to be in the past. Which would have caused 2 problems, 1.) A time line change, where their time would be lost from them aka an alternate universal situation, 2.) The fact, that the present would be the past and the present in the future in which they left would have been the new future to them, which is what I added previously, they would have never left from the future...

Now the last thing I must add is this... The crash at Roswell was simply a weather balloon to monitor Soviet Nuclear programs, at the time it was a secret project and could not be revealed, we must just face the fact that this is what it was.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
When you look at the evolution of man, we look very similar to the way we looked long ago. our progression has been slight changes. The greys are extremely different than us in appearance. For this reason I do not feel they are a future version of us. None of our changes have ever been that drastic.
They have all the signs of being from a very different place where gravity is low and sunlight is not available. The only theory that I would consider would involve them being a alternate race that developed below the surface underground it would explain the pale skin and large eyes. Both would be something you would expect from such a dark environment.
but I don't really lean that direction either.

Well, I believe you are not thinking about a few things.

First, modern humans have not been around all that long and we do look rather different from some of our more ancient ancestors like Australopithecus (Lucy).

Second, with the recent advancements made in genetic engineering, who really knows what we will look like in just a few hundred years, let alone a few thousand.

Lastly, I would like to say that this has been a theory of mine for a long time. I have always felt that if they Greys were real, there is a good chance that they are future, humanoid time travelers from earth. The primary reason I formulated this theory is the overwhelming odds against the independent evolution of a bipedal advanced organism on another planet. I mean, there is really no reason why, on another planet, evolution would direct the creation of a creature with two arms and two legs. I mean, given the complexity and randomness of the process of evolution, how likely is it that on another planet an organism would evolve to have essentially the same physical characteristics as humans? It almost seems like too great a coincidence to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasAnonymous
Now the last thing I must add is this... The crash at Roswell was simply a weather balloon to monitor Soviet Nuclear programs, at the time it was a secret project and could not be revealed, we must just face the fact that this is what it was.

And the testimonies and statements from the witnesses claiming to have seen,spoken,transported and operated on the alleged weather balloon.

Are they all part of the so called soviet spying weather balloon cover up?

[edit on 23-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't want to turn this thread into a debate on the Theory of Evolution so apologies for being Off Topic. I just want to clarify a few points for you.

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I'm not trying to stick up for any side, but am curious as to why you believe we are evolving? We don't even have medical records that go back a hundred years, but someone puts random bones together and says we came from apes and every one accepts this?

Actually no one says we evolved from apes. Taxonomically speaking we are apes. The Theory says that humans share a common ancestor with the other present day Great Apes.

If evolution is happening, why aren't monkey's smart or at least less hairy? Do you understand the amount of divergence we are talking about?

The Theory of Evolution contends that lifeforms adapt according to their surroundings and external pressures. There is no 'end goal' of evolution that means we should expect animals to increase in intelligence.

I mean if we were monkeys and split from them, what happened? That must of been a real traumatic change for mape....our ancestor, but I just find it strange that we are the only animal that evolved to such a high level and the monkeys got shafted not to mention they don't have the same number of chromosomes, but hey we can always make something up to dumb ourselves down. I don't think we are evolving away from monkeys, but towards them.

Monkeys are not the same as apes (if it's got a tail it's a monkey). The Theory goes that we split from our common ancestor with monkeys much earlier than we diverged from the other apes.

Don't forget as well that we're not the only animal to have evolved to a high level. I believe Neanderthals are classed as a separate species from modern day humans. If they hadn't lost out in the competition for resources with early modern humans then we may very well have had two distinct sentient humanoid species living on Earth today.

Just to reiterate I'm not making any claims about whether the Theory of Evolution is correct or not. There are other threads for debating that issue.

To get back to the Topic at hand something else I'd lilke to mention is that over the history of contact cases there has been a tendency for the occupants to be evasive about their origins. In the early days they are reported as saying they were from 'Mars' or 'Venus'. As our scientific understanding grew they came from further afield - Zeta Reticuli, Andromenda etc. If they are from the future then you can understand why they would be deceptive about this issue. We can imagine that the beings are held to some version of the 'temporal prime directive' like in Star Trek: Voyager.

Of course, this could also be explained by assuming the contactees were just making the stories up and using planets of origin that seemed plausible at the time.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
When you look at the evolution of man, we look very similar to the way we looked long ago. our progression has been slight changes. The greys are extremely different than us in appearance.

the uh.. popularly held understanding here is that with the knowledge of genomic modification, humans eventually are able to modify themselves at the molecular level, and improve their "vehicle" their "body.. thus evolving themselves.

not just slowly waiting for it to happen.

-

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join