It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Roswell visitors from future Earth?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sorry to burts the bubble of everybody, but Grays are not humans from the future! Grays are bio-androids! just an organic robotic workforce for the real ET's! Real ET's created the grays just for the purpose of maintining solar systems and their 3D habitants, nothing more.nothing else. thats why lot of reports the grays doesnt have any reprodutive organs! they dont need it! or they dont have the same type of stomach that we have! because they dont need it!. Space travel is more difficult that you may think of it! their bodies are engenired for this but they stay on local solar systems, they cant travel long distances! Only souls can travel beyond solar systems! They are manufactered in each and every solar system like ours and on other worlds they are common to owrk for their peoples like a daily basis, on world like ours its forbidden until we reach a certain level, the ET use them for their works (whatever is construction, destruction, or abduction) ET prefer this! they prefer if they are going to abduct somebody send their little robots for that so he is not harm in any way (humans tend to be violent and irration when abductions happens)..this minimize The Et been hurt or you been hurt, grays can be kick in..smash and they would repair it! of course they have great force, this little beings could actually take any pro wrestling or boxing athtlete easy! of course they dont want to hurt anybody so from time to time they get kick and smash!

People should realize that grays are just a work force, ET's (good and not soo god) have this bio-androids for their use, they come in different shapes and configurations but all of them are humanoid! They have uploded software, of course much much advance than our best AI! thats why they feel like alive, but they are not, they are just in th esence robots.

Sorry but people in the future will never look like a gray on this planet!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Sorry to burts the bubble of everybody, but Grays are not humans from the future! Grays are bio-androids! just an organic robotic workforce for the real ET's! Real ET's created the grays just for the purpose of maintining solar systems and their 3D habitants, nothing more.nothing else.

and the real ETs would be......?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The greys I saw or whatever they are really called,were humans,maybe a different race,maybe genetically modified to act as robots,BUT DEFINATELY HUMAN.

There is the slightest possibility that humanity MAY JUST HAVE SOME POSITIVE-ORIGINAL TO US things to offer the universe.Things like freedom of thought and speech,things like freedom of choice to CREATE A REALITY THAT IS CHOSEN IN A GLOBALLY DEMOCRATIC WAY.

Maybe these greys are as ripe as humanity is for CHANGE.Maybe they also have the same power we have to CREATE THEIR OWN REALITY,maybe they are also enslaved and arent aware of it.

Maybe we should be trying to help the greys re-gain or for the first time gain their freedom and independance.

We may have a very powerful ally and not even know it.

The one operating on me wasnt exactly like the one who came to get me ,in fact they were very different ,in almost every way,as different as all human races are from one another.But still obviously human.

There was an alliance or a co-operative group that abducted me ,so all parties concerned MUST HAVE EQUAL OR EQUIVILANT POWERS OR VESTED INTERESTS SUPPORTED BY SOME TYPE OF POWER.

This means that at least one,possibly two races of humans we commonly call greys have POWER OF SOME SORT at least EQUAL TO OURS.

I say lets talk because there are one billion times as many good people as there are bad people on our planet and I would prefer that Bob the Plumber represent humanity as opposed to a human who believed they were omni-potent because they were charged with the omni-potent job of guiding humanity through lies and deciet.No religos representatives and no government or corporate representatives either,you see my point I hope,if I can see through this thinly veiled deciet and treachery dont you think that they can to and as a result ,THEY WILL CONTINUE TO CONTACT PEOPLE WHO ARENT IN THESE POSITIONS.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
The greys I saw or whatever they are really called,were humans,maybe a different race,maybe genetically modified to act as robots,BUT DEFINATELY HUMAN.

well how can you be sure? what about them made you think they were human? I think Grey I dont automatically think human.

Maybe these greys are as ripe as humanity is for CHANGE.Maybe they also have the same power we have to CREATE THEIR OWN REALITY,maybe they are also enslaved and arent aware of it.

Really do you think so? How come something so advanced that can time travel suddenly decides it wants to change its reality? How are they enslaved? Physically, spiritually in what way exactly.

Maybe we should be trying to help the greys re-gain or for the first time gain their freedom and independance.

We may have a very powerful ally and not even know it.

The one operating on me wasnt exactly like the one who came to get me ,in fact they were very different ,in almost every way,as different as all human races are from one another.But still obviously human.

WE should help them? THEY maybe our ally? OR maybe they have messed up so bad they now HAVE to alter their time line and ours too or they die. Is that an ally? How do you know you arnt being operated on and used as a tool of manipulation? Just saying. What makes you so sure they are humanoid? Ive heard them refered to as lower reptilians before but if they are US from the future and you say they were humanoid, then why?

Do you still see them at all? Do they still tell you anything? Very interesting.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Real ETs can change bodies at will actually they dont need it at all! they produce bodies for different types of enviroments and locations, thats why many see different types of them, blue beings, human like, reptile, etc . many of them doesnt need food or if they needed is much much less than us! just to keep the body working at a good rate.

Grays comes in different shapes, some bigger, some smallers, even real ET can enter grays body (remember they are bio-androids) and interact with you! or they can put different types of behiaviors on the bio-android and interact with you..whatever he may like it!

Why do you think people have diffeent type of abduction scenarios?? wonder why??? if its the same species (grays)...why some people get a good treathment and why other get bizzare and hellis experiences?? because grays are robots, they work for whatever ET its behind it.. (good and not soo good)..thats why the experiences changes drastically, from one good one to a bad one! but people think the grays some are good some are bad, thats not the idea, it depends on what ET its contacting you..a good one?? a bad one??? thats how the grays will behave.

Their ships are for local use only (because they enter the 3D realm, our type of worlds of course they are other types!), they have some that actually can travel farther from one solar system to another but thats sporadic, but real Ets they prefer traveling just the soul when they go from one part to the galaxy to another one, its much much faster than any ship they have its almost instant!, and when they reach destination they already have there all the suplies they need (ships, bodies, workforce) because there are already post and bases in that destination.

When someone contact an alien should be carefull depeding on the baggage one carries (mm good things..or bad stuff in your soul) its the type you will encounter! depeding on your level of evolution! Sometimes they let remember just flashs..most of the times they erase everything because it would affect your normal life (family, friends, your own personal problems) ssome people are more custome to them..other would break and cry like babies (most and i too cry when things like this happen)...

If you contact a good ET.surely shorty will follow a bad experience, its like you flash a beacon, so it will happen that maybe you get visited by the other side (bad ones) just to check you out and know what are the good ones doing with you....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If Greys are androids how are they creating human hybrids? Also what's with cattle mutilations, I hear they need the organs because their race is dying and somehow they are searching for a cure. If this is the case it rules out androids. Not sure about future humans. Just a thought.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
And who says they are using grays dna?? just because have a bigger eyes or or bigger heads means they are from grays..??? grays take sperm to create more bodies..human type, diffeerent and better ..refine! they do only the work they are givin by the real ETs! do you think this is the only solar system where human type lives inn??? sorry to burst the bubble but there are thousands around the galaxy and many others! some lives like us, other are less advance..living the dark ages, other are a few years ahead of us..a few hundreds... If Ets want to mix grays dna with human dna..thats their own business and mostly are to populate other areas in the galaxy and other galaxies...! of course that doesnt mean that the few bad ets around would not mess with our dna!..if course they have try! wonder why in ancient times we had lots of "Gods" LOL...

Grays are just tools for the ET...like your own personal bodyguards and workforce.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i DONT SUBSCRIBE TO TIME TRAVEL THOERIES,BUT FIND YOUR TAKE ON THE PORTABILITY OF THE HUMAN SOUL INTERESTING.

Maybe this is the reason that abductions can be present in families for generations,maybe some of us allow a better EXPERIENCE to be had through our physical bodies so we are preserved or our dna is taken so that MORE MODELS OF US CAN BE MADE.

Lets face it if I had a choice of physical bodies with differing emotional and intellectual potentials I WOULD BE QUITE PICKY ABOUT EXACTLY WHICH ONE I PICKED FOR MY JOURNEY.

Wouldnt you?

I always believed that our dna was being taken so that another body could be cloned for us and be ready for us to hop into when need be,something to do with the vibration or frequency that our soul and body are both modulated to.We can hop into another one of OUR OWN CLONED BODIES,but I think that it may not be possible to syncronise our frequency with someone elses body.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i DONT SUBSCRIBE TO TIME TRAVEL THOERIES,BUT FIND YOUR TAKE ON THE PORTABILITY OF THE HUMAN SOUL INTERESTING.

Maybe this is the reason that abductions can be present in families for generations,maybe some of us allow a better EXPERIENCE to be had through our physical bodies so we are preserved or our dna is taken so that MORE MODELS OF US CAN BE MADE.

Lets face it if I had a choice of physical bodies with differing emotional and intellectual potentials I WOULD BE QUITE PICKY ABOUT EXACTLY WHICH ONE I PICKED FOR MY JOURNEY.

Wouldnt you?

I always believed that our dna was being taken so that another body could be cloned for us and be ready for us to hop into when need be,something to do with the vibration or frequency that our soul and body are both modulated to.We can hop into another one of OUR OWN CLONED BODIES,but I think that it may not be possible to syncronise our frequency with someone elses body.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

You say the Grey is nothing more than an android servent used by all the races of ETs out there. Why do they all use the same robots? Do they all shop at the same robot store
This theory is a little bit over the top dont you think that the whole Universe would use the same robotic droid? What are you basing this theory on anyway?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Solo954

I can accept that idea a bit more readily. A different reality perhaps than ours.. a parallel version that developed differently do to different circumstances. This is more likely. There are still such drastic variances it seems unlikely but it is more viable than the first ideas presented.

Your posts made me think and what I came up with is ......maybe at some point in the future, maybe instigated by the NWO......human traits were genetically engineered out of us like emotions....the need to procreate...maybe even the need to have sexual relationships at all....fetuses manufactured in an IVF kind of lab in an artificial incubator...all that is needed is an egg and sperm or the Grey equivalent and viola!..

Maybe the Greys have actually come back to get our DNA to reclaim their humanity that they lost?

Just a thought.......

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Originally posted by one4all

Sounds like reincarnation to me . The fact that as we progress in frequency we come back but I dont think DNA and the creation of clones has much to do with soul progression.

I agree only if frequencies are the same can we truely syncronize with another. You dont need a cloned body to achieve this as it can be done through dimensions.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Were the Roswell visitors from future Earth?

No they were Zetans from Zeta IV (Zeta Reticula) --- Zeta 2 Reticuli---origin position 4.

Zetans are unable to time travel-teleport-read minds ---reason---inability to follow the path of the soul---Zetan path is of Mind Science.

Crash Causation--- Coronal Mass Ejections

Ulterior Motive --- Continuation of mass breeding program

Justification---Human Spiritual Interuption and Arrest during density shift

End Goal--- Ethereal Retrogressional Termination following density shift

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Could they have been altering the timeline for their own benefit? do we have full assurance these creatures wont just pull a vulcan and dominate the earth?

i just had a revelation. Think of the eye of ra, then look at the lines on your hands. as if your eyes are blind?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Im from the year 41123 I have a hard time believing the weaklings I decended from, God I wish those Tech Preists could send me back!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Could they have been altering the timeline for their own benefit? do we have full assurance these creatures wont just pull a vulcan and dominate the earth?

i just had a revelation. Think of the eye of ra, then look at the lines on your hands. as if your eyes are blind?

The Eye of Ra....All seeing Eye so why do you say your eyes are blind?

Time line adjustment possible reason.....

Another theory which involves Zeta Reticuli, is the claim that there was a secret exchange program ("Project Serpo") of 12 men from Earth traveling to Serpo, allegedly a planet in Zeta Reticuli.

www.crystalinks.com...

Dominate the Earth you ask

Unlikely and unable, The extraterrestrials from Zeta Reticuli are mind entities and not soul beings....only a soul being can accomplish such a take over of sentients like Man.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join