It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Roswell visitors from future Earth?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't get they stated that the sun's activity is causing not only our planet to get hotter but all the planets. So wouldn't that indicated global warming is just a bunch of BS? I don't understand why they say global warming is having an effect....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Stigup,there are natural cycles of weather that occur on our planet THAT MAKE A MILKSHAKE OUT OF THE PLANET,our real goal as a species is to put enough of our species OFF PLANET LONG ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO RETURN AND RE-ESTABLISH OURSELVES HERE ,THE FIRST CYCLE OF HUMANS THAT DISCOVERS A DESTINATION AND A MODE OF TRAVEL TO ANOTHER INHABITABLE PLANET WILL HAVE TRULY EVOLVED OFF PLANET.

Rememember we may only have to survive off planet for a generation or ten OR RATHER OUR TECHNOLOGY MUST SURVIVE LONG ENOUGH FOR THERE TO BE ENOUGH HUMANS AROUND TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT.I think some of us always survive JUST ASK NOAH AND HIS BUDDIES.

Global warming would happen anyway although we are undoubtably speeding it up a little.

You can believe that it is a vanguard of humans that is present here on earth ,but dont discount the probability that other cycles of humanity may have made an inter-stellar journey,we probably should be making a global effort right now before it is to late. Its not like we dont have the manpower WITH SIX BILLION HELPERS.

Believe the stories of underground huge bunkers built by our governments,but remember that it is human nature to seek high ground.

Humans will always find a way to survive AND IT WONT BE A TECHNOLOGICAL FORTRESS THAT WILL PROTECT HUMANITY IT WILL BE SMALL GROUPS OF REALLY SMART HOMO-SAPIENS ALL ALONE FACING THEIR ONLY TRUE ETERNAL ADVERSARY,THE EARTH AND HER WEATHER CYCLES.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
They may be from your future earth but they're not from mine.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I was abducted and everything I have ever stated has been possible physically using the laws of nature as we know them,I have never spoken of time travel in any context at all.

If there is a possibility of humans from our past coming back in time I will judge the story on its merits,if anything they in my experience I believe they are humans from our past who figured out how to get the hell off this planet during its destructive cycles in order to protect the ability of the human species to survive beyond planetary catastrophes.They have been back for a very long time and they are the ones who tweaked our dna and sped up evolution resulting in our breeding like rabbits.The only question remaining is why we were created to reproduce like rabbits??Are we a food resource?Are we a Manpower resource involved in a war we arent aware of?Are we a simple lab experiment gone bad?Why do we learn so fast?

From the future ,anything is possible but why come back to six billion humans to figure out your problems with the past when you could just go back two thousand years and only have a few human bloodlines to sort through to find[or destroy] your solution?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well according to Admiral Richard B. Byrds diary, in 1947, the ufos were from hollow earth, And that they were there because the people from hollow earth went to investigate the bombings of hiroshima and yagasaki. He also mentions that the people from hollow earth tried to warn us because our wars and other horrible things would lead to our possible extinction in the future. He later states that the people from hollow earth were not successful in this because they were treated with hostility. (AKA: the roswell incident.)

Not saying that this is true, but its just something that I read a little while ago and thought it was intresting.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well I will say it is true until proven otherwise because I trust humanity.
Do you see my viewpoint?We are taught to disbelieve each other until proof is provided.WHO DID THIS TO US?We should naturally BELIEVE EACH OTHER ON THE BASIS OF our CONNECTION THROUGH BEING PART OF HUMANITY.We should only disbelieve based on provision of proof.

Hollow earth seems to fit into my reality.I will believe it until someone can prove it isnt true.

Where do you think six billion people will go the next time we have a major planetary event that brings us near extinction as ALWAYS HAPPENS ON ALL PLANETS A A PRODUCT OF NATURAL OCCURANCE.

wE WILL EITHER JOIN OTHERS OR force our way in,its our nature.

I wouldnt want to be discovered by us either,we would take everything and destroy everyone unintentionally,I'd rather stick around and help the survivors.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

We are taught to disbelieve each other until proof is provided.WHO DID THIS TO US?We should naturally BELIEVE EACH OTHER ON THE BASIS OF our CONNECTION THROUGH BEING PART OF HUMANITY.We should only disbelieve based on provision of proof.

This is not something 'done' to us - it is an extension of what has become basic human nature. Some (read: most) humans have no aversion to lying, cheating, stealing, etc. in order to achieve that which they 'need,' or just want.

It is unfortunate and the world would be a much better place if we could believe and trust each other unconditionally; however, that's not the case. Neither do I see it becoming even the rule - it seems truth and honesty shall rather remain the exception.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wonderer77,if you and I were walking through a canyon and I suddenly yelled "GO LEFT",would you immediately "go left" or would you look at me and start to ask what I was talking about "just"as a boulder drove your head into the ground?"

What has been DONE TO YOU.Dont you see my point? It is not natural to question the word of another man ,you trust first then learn and proceed.

You want the proof first,you want the cart before the horse,you want the ice cream before the cone.

Yes something has been DONE to us all right,our ability to trust each other has been removed,divide and conquor!!

Why do you think there are hundreds of different religons WHEN ANY FIVE YEAR OLD WILL LET YOU IN ON THE BIG SECRET ,THAT THERE REALLY IS ONLY ONE GOD.

Because as long as someone can keep humanity divided through conflict of ideology and culture they can keep us off balance and unable to realize our total and complete potential.

My guess is that there must be a pretty good reason for this and I dont buy the story that we are to misbehaved to travel the universe,its more like if we could truly understand our potential we could travel the universe,without a spaceship!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Wonderer77,if you and I were walking through a canyon and I suddenly yelled "GO LEFT",would you immediately "go left" or would you look at me and start to ask what I was talking about "just"as a boulder drove your head into the ground?"

That would depend entirely upon the length of time and how well I had known you as well as the amount of trust allotted you, Should acquaintance be quite brief, or trust based upon past action be low, I would most probably stop and attempt to ascertain the nature of your warning. Naturally, the strength of emotion attached to your verbal warning would be taken into consideration. I might well be struck by a boulder, which may also well be in line with your hypothesis. (Couldn't you have chosen something like a pebble or a bird dropping? A boulder seems a bit extreme to me.)

What has been DONE TO YOU.Dont you see my point? It is not natural to question the word of another man ,you trust first then learn and proceed.

I'm afraid I really don't see your point as a valid one. It is entirely natural, and possibly an evolutionary safeguard, to question the word of another. I would venture to suggest that most men's experiences with other humans would enforce this natural caution.

You speak to an idealism, something man should aspire to in some future, better world - not something which universally exists now.

Trust is like respect - it must be earned. Courtesy, on the other hand, should be extended to all, at least until such time as the recipient proves unworthy of receipt. I think you may be mistaking courtesy for trust and respect.

You want the proof first,you want the cart before the horse,you want the ice cream before the cone.

Some things must be accepted without proof - they become a matter of belief and faith. Unconditional trust of fellow man is not one of them. As to ice cream, yes, sometimes I wish it before the cone, particularly if the cone is one of those stale, hard, imitation chocolate things . . . sugar cones, though . . .

Yes something has been DONE to us all right,our ability to trust each other has been removed,divide and conquor!!

I steadfastly reiterate: nothing has been 'DONE' to us. This is our nature and is based in solid performance and experience through the millennia. Something which was not originally there cannot be removed, divided, or conquered.

Why do you think there are hundreds of different religons WHEN ANY FIVE YEAR OLD WILL LET YOU IN ON THE BIG SECRET ,THAT THERE REALLY IS ONLY ONE GOD.

Just an interesting note: most who have a belief in One God on this forum (in my observations here) also tie that belief in with the Bible. I find it fascinating that the Bible attests to the belief that there are actually many gods, but only the One True God.

Because as long as someone can keep humanity divided through conflict of ideology and culture they can keep us off balance and unable to realize our total and complete potential.

True enough, but we should realize that humanity is the villian here. It is not the NWO, a group of aliens, or any other specific Bad Boys Club. It is us.

I dont buy the story that we are to misbehaved to travel the universe,its more like if we could truly understand our potential we could travel the universe,without a spaceship!

No argument here - I've never understood why some claim we must be 'enlightened' before entering into some 'Galactic Group' prior to being 'accepted' and 'allowed' to travel through space. After all, look at most of the theories about the Greys and Reptilians - how 'enlightened' are they?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Philip Corso, Jr. was pretty clear that his father understood that the "Roswell" visitors (as least as far as he was told) were indeed sent from the future, altering the timeline. Although according to his account, there must have been a visitation earlier than Roswell, because this timeline was altered in such a way that the Germans lost, rather than won. This hints that there may have been earlier contact from the future that steered us in the right direction with regard to the war in Europe, and helped us develop the atomic bomb faster.

"Battle of Los Angeles," a time ship from the future? Hmmm...

Anyway, here are some links to Corso's speeches:
/cnhwlx
/c4qsel

Make what you will of them.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wonderer77,Do you think that it would be a natural reaction to question the actions of another person upon seeing them,is this what you mean when you refer to the natural reaction of questioning a verbal communication which in this case was a warning from one of your own species under any circumstance?

This is exactly my point,we have evolved to respond and react to other humans via verbal communication without question,if we had questioned this type of communication NATURALLY we all would have been eaten by saber-toothed tigers.

If a mouse were to send you a telepathic vision of a bird dropping landing on your head one full second before it hit you would you tightly close your eyes,shake your head a couple of times and wish you had eaten the snickers bar before your hike OR WOULD YOU PUT YOUR HAT ON BEFORE YOU BECAME A POOPEE.

There is a time for reaction and a time for pondering the deep meaning of life,a natural reaction if a man runs around the corner with smoking clothes screaming FIRE FIRE is to accept his word until proven otherwise.Flood,Flood-Thief,Thief ect.

We ponder and seek proof of AFTER processing the warning,you should read Watership Down,its a great book.

I am short of time ,sayonara and thank you for the exchange of perspectives.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Well, one4all, it seems neither of us is going to miraculously change the other's mind. You are obviously passionate with your belief and I also believe what I say; besides, I'm old and set in my ways.

At any rate, the brief exchange has been enjoyable. May you always be so passionate with your beliefs. Sometimes it doesn't matter whether right or wrong - it's the passion that counts.

By the way, I'm familiar with the Watership Down story - have to read it again. Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

The visitors who crashed at Roswell were future humans1. They were not from another planet2, but from a future Earth – stepping (which may be a better word than traveling) back in time to 1947 to attempt to deal with serious problems which had occurred in their history3.

www.projectcamelot.net...

The only reason we are being visited is because they know they do not come into existence. They have been trying to find out why, so they abduct people and conduct medical experiments. We did the right thing and didn't create other beings.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
For them to be able to travel through time they need to be on one of these crafts, its the design, speed, fuel that we presently don't use that gets them to travel through time. I don't know if there is a box on board that makes this possible, I highly doubt it.

They can travel back to the past and forward to their present time BUT they can go no further into to the future expect for the day, month, year they live in. This is how it remains. We can not travel back to BC because that no longer exists it changed to AD. Also we cannot visit the early part of AD because of Jesus* changed things, such as a new heaven and earth was created in a spirtual sense. Yet people look for something visual, so they wait for him.

A day is as a thousand years, a thousand years is as a day.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Katie

The only reason we are being visited is because they know they do not come into existence. They have been trying to find out why, so they abduct people and conduct medical experiments. We did the right thing and didn't create other beings.

You mean they have seen they dont exist in the future? because they were created by other beings rather than created naturally, like a monster type creation that was not meant to be and so never came into existance later on?

Interesting idea Katie, you say it with an almost knowing too.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katie

They can travel back to the past and forward to their present time BUT they can go no further into to the future expect for the day, month, year they live in. This is how it remains. We can not travel back to BC because that no longer exists it changed to AD. Also we cannot visit the early part of AD because of Jesus* changed things, such as a new heaven and earth was created in a spirtual sense. Yet people look for something visual, so they wait for him.

A day is as a thousand years, a thousand years is as a day.

Again Katie another very interesting post with an almost knowing presence. Yet if they can only travel back to the exact point they came from before travelling back in time how have they seen they do not come into existance?

yes I see AD and BC are very significant and that to travel back to BC is probably not possible now due to how the new Earth was created, prior to the New Earth I believe mans spiritual awakening was not possible but now in AD it is. However we still dont have the technology to go back in time in AD yet so how did these Greys get hold of it?

I wonder if the Greys go back to the time of Jesus? Wow they sure would look wierd if they did!

Im not a religious person Im spiritual but I do recognize the significance of BC becoming AD and all the changes with which such a shift brings.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There is something odd about space travel that we arent being told about,I was taken off planet as a child and the craft we were in seemed to go very slowly but we travelled what seemed like a great distance,in other words we were going slowly but travelling light speed distances.

The very NATURE of space travel is being hidden from us all.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

There is something odd about space travel that we arent being told about,I was taken off planet as a child and the craft we were in seemed to go very slowly but we travelled what seemed like a great distance,in other words we were going slowly but travelling light speed distances.

The very NATURE of space travel is being hidden from us all.

Did you see the ones who took you? To notice you were going slow yet over great distances must mean you were quite aware whilst on this ship,(it must have had some sort of window to percieve speed) what did it look like, who was with you?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Visitors from future Earth to prevent the Germans from winning the war is very interesting. Also the idea we are seeing a lot of ufos who are really visitors from our past is also very interesting. Those two points got me leaning towards the possibility of time travel.

However the most likely idea is ET's traveling through deep space through some unknown mode of transportation.

So the theory is the Greys are robots/androids we created from the future to come back and do experiments? Interesting...

I really am leaning towards the ancient astronauts theory, of ET's visiting our planet and starting up religions and cultures, and then left. They also might of started advanced life here too. Whatever the actual scenario is, I'm almost certain the "aliens" are ET's from other planets in our Galaxy. And we are really close to finding out the truth, i.e. DISCLOSURE.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join