It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion myth too hard a pill for most to swallow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
God exists of course, but the church really turned Him into a karikature.

Dont mix human made systems of thought controll with the things of God. God is Truth, we need only One God, why would I concider a sea of lies when I can search within the fundamental truths? The sciences. The levels of knowledge or insight -- LIGHT, wow, gotta smoke less....

The God from the bible has never existed

Trust me, he does, only what's left is esoteria and moral-ethic laws making out the basis of the Middle-Eastern Semitic legal constitution, one of the most ancient and profound systems of law we know of. Learn to know the God of Genesis. He was the one who loved us. All after that is when Man takes control and starts blaming God for their own misfortunes and punnishments. ...

...God of Love, Light and eternal Compassion, forgiving, never
judging or punishing.. the true Source of all that exists in Creation, He does
exist. That one is real.. and should be believed in, because believing in a
loving and forgiving God is extremely important.

...and we agree totally

Some basic lore of the bible and the church is definitely true. There is a
Heaven, a Hell, a kind of purgatory realm, there are angels, archangels,
demons, and so forth. But the details about these things, just aren't right.

These are systems we may be cursed or blessed to live or die by, most of these systems are manmade and-or is the result of demonic beurocracy and-or angelic indulgeance or ignoorance. It's one world possible, but it's not where I wanna live, allthough I want to have a ticket to ride. I am a man of the spirit, noone except myself or stupid judges can judge me. I have given everything, and deserves everything, allthough, i only want a spot of land and a house, a woman, some children, and security most of all. Things like law and money only makes people slow and ineffective.

I've seen these things with my own eyes, while outside of my body, but I
have learned that it doesn't work like the bible and the church says, at all.
For example, no one is ever punished by God, no one ever has to stay in
Hell forever. Also, Heaven isn't a reward, it's the soul's natural home, to
which it returns to after every reincarnation.

You can read it in the Bible like you can read it from Egyptian coffintexts, Tibetan necromanceurian texts, greek philosophies, great essoteric works of alchemy, kabbalism, these are all beliefsystems and methods for daring to understand the divine. I'm a favour of Adam, Cain, Enoch, Lamed, Noah and then we have humanity with all it's prophets. Some shine through like ancient lawmakers and heroes, the Buddhas and and avatars from the East, certain early Christian marthyrs and so on, artists and writers, philosophers and of course the casual femme fatal every now and then (what would the arts be without them?) -- don't trust the perception of reality defined by an angry ego or self, live and let live....

Reincarnation is another concept the church screwed up. All souls live
hundreds of lives, of which the purpose is to learn and develop, become
more and more like God, to become more and more perfect and loving.

Hope this reaches at least some people.

Reincarnation is a dangerous, but nessasary path man must philosophy around, and it works for some in some beliefsystems. Others demands utter judgement of the self and eternal bliss or damnation is something everything and everyone is part of. When I am done in this tent, I will use a couple of generations flying in formation making this life I live now more meaningful and beautiful, touching and insightful, direct rats and cats, dogs and idiots, in my philosophy I have only this life and as far as I can see I have long gone mastered every fascet of it, even through the vacuume of temporary death every now and then, always pushing back to fulfill some more. I was well done before I ever went to school or learned what the hell a church or a government was. I was perfect before I was ever touched, the reat is just a contineous decay and retorical question of the self's right to live based on human laws and principles. I wish I didn't have to live until now, most of this life has been torture, allthough the torture part is manmade and superficial and hipocritical. I have always lived on edges and odds, points and peaks. I am basically a warrior with the word of tongues as my primary weapon.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join