It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE, now kid friendly?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I regret only starting watching wwf on the very late '90s, but I got over it with the internet (watched it online) and now I am absolutely confident when I say the attitude era was million times better than the third-grade show we have now (john cena's face when played by the nexis disgusts me). I personally hate personalities like miz (reminds of obnoxious idiots that I suffered on living with), nexis ( just a bunch of bullies who fails to entertain me, there are better bullies out there who makes bullying fun), and that new group of divas.. it's not that I don't like how they look, because they do look good, they're just like cheerleaders who I see best when walking away, anyhing other than is just boring, they're incomparable to divas like trish stratus and lita and chyna when it comes to interestingness and hardcoreness of wrestling. The quality of wwf to crumbled down to the sickness of conformity, just like the Simpsons fell down, and even Spongebob for that matter, ha.

UFC is always talked about by idiot bar goers and obnoxious guys on my neighborhood, they kind of ruined it for me even though I heard brock lesnar was there.. I didn't even bother trying to watch it.

btw octomtom, it is defenitely kid friendly now, just try and see the places where your child goes, most young girls wear skimpy outfits now because it's hot. Your kids are just gonna have to get used to it, like I did.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh man do I miss the old WWE. Back when DX ruled and Mr socko was king! I stopped watching a few years ago because it just got so BAD. The story lines, the in ring action, it just all turned to hype. What I wouldn't give to see Stone Cold throw a beer on someone or see another inferno match between Kane and the Undertaker.

Its just all about the money now, not about true entertainment.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join