It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEAPONS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Do you know that the american M16 is a good gun? (chances are if you ever played cod4 you'd know it is :3)

But what about the Iranian M16?? surely anything that comes out of iran is VASTLY inferior to anything AMERICA produces ...right?

no it isn't reverse engineering a weapon is a piece of piss granted they probably got it(design specs) from the Chinese but as long as you have the right material (which Iran does) it would function just as normally as the American M16

I am just about sick of the "made in usa can only function/be built properly in the usa" attitude of some of the people in here.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser
Do you know that the american M16 is a good gun? (chances are if you ever played cod4 you'd know it is :3)

But what about the Iranian M16?? surely anything that comes out of iran is VASTLY inferior to anything AMERICA produces ...right?

I wouln't be so sure, remember Vietnam the Vietcong's AK-47's trumped the weaponry the US had to defend itself with. It was simpler, didn't jam and could fire even if wet.

Never underestimate your enemy. Besides, I dont' think the US will be participating in a war with Iran anytime soon, were not that desperate to start another war. Look to Israel, Pakistan or India for that. Even North Korea.

Besides, why would you be dwelling on things that kill other people, it's really not healthy

~Keeper

[edit on 3/22/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
well i dont realy believe most of the things i play on video games. i myself am a shooter and i know how unrealistic the weaponry is on CoD.

im not saying its all a load of crap but just learn from 1st hand... not 3rd.

join