It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke verses Jesus Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
hes just one in many trying to have a big name for himself...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
David Icke is a man like any other. For someone that is actually listening what is he saying the whole reptillian thing sounds a smoke screen. It just makes him a wacko and keeps him fairly safe...

As for Jesus and the bible. There are those who won't ever get back into organized relligion. A bible is a masterpiece of organized religion which jesus didn't opt for (try to find why he beat up people in the temple). Not everything that has been written by his students were included - that alone should make a red light flash.

Trying to make poeple accept your's or any else's point of view is pointless. You are not in control and should not be in control of anyone's life. Like religion, religious people try to spread the control paradigm even further. Your story is yours, their's is their's.

We of course won't accept organized religion because it tires to implement it's story in other's people's stories. That is not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ohh, is the amibguity in the thread title intentional? If so...

Again, I see useless platitudes floating around the thread. A lie does not become the 'truth' to anyone but a fool. At any rate, Icke's 'anti-christ' convictions are a lot more convincing and insightful than Jesus' sugar-coated, paradoxical, fictatious, conflict reaping mumblings.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
What he does say is very similar to what Christ of Bible says, my argument is that he is on the opposite side of the spectrum who is starting to accept what was written before but is in self denial of it. The compus can sway from time to time but the truth is some where in the middle and I feel he is on route but keeps wanting to swing till he is sure like many people on here on ATS.

Would you deny Christ if you found out that he wasn't one guy?

Let's say that Jesus, speaking about the "son of man", wasn't talking about a "personality" named Jesus, but rather what his name means hence "IN MY NAME".

His name literally means "Self existent"(Yah...) "Salvation" (Shua).
To be saved "In his name" which is a Verb and NOT a noun, is to have "self existent salvation".

In this short vid is my question to you time lord.

(click to open player in new window)

Please answer it......it could save your life.

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Would you deny Christ if you found out that he wasn't one guy?

Let's say that Jesus, speaking about the "son of man", wasn't talking about a "personality" named Jesus, but rather what his name means hence "IN MY NAME".

His name literally means "Self existent"(Yah...) "Salvation" (Shua).
To be saved "In his name" which is a Verb and NOT a noun, is to have "self existent salvation".

Isnt it more like "The self existing one saves" ? Or God Saves ?

As for the Christ being one guy or not.

The body of Christ is all the believers, because they are all baptised with one spirit (The spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit) . Jesus Christ is the head of the body.

For in one Spirit were we all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bond or free; and were all made to drink of one Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:13 )

So there is one body because what we have in common is the same Spirit.

BUT:

Matt 7:21 "Not everyone who keeps saying to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will get into the kingdom of heaven, but only the person who keeps doing the will of my Father in heaven.

AND:

23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

What does Jesus mean "‘I never knew you" ?!?!

And which lawlessness is he talking about ?

This is what he means:

"If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

This is why He will "know" you. Because, when you start to apply this law:

Galatians 6:2 "Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

...THEN:

John 14:21 “He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.”

AND:

John 14:22 Judas (not Iscariot) saith unto him, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't understand how you can have Jesus Christ vs. david icke ??

Are they not the same person ???

I'm pretty sure they are, check wickipedia and google and whatnot.

also I think there is photo evidence.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Thanks, my sentiments also. What David was attempting to say was that if Jesus was a Son of God, then so is he, and so is all of us. Weren't there like 16 Jesus characters in history, and several tombs have been found that are attributed to Jesus being buried there? In my own studies I too have come across many thing that show beyond doubt that the Bible is nothing but a loose collection of myths and tales, with a little truth mixed in so some would think it all true. There is no way to check it out in a scientific way, and no was to prove it was, or was not. I often wonder who it is that Christians are talking to when they pray to "Jesus," an English name, and a tanned, blond man who is not from the Middle East. I see Christianity going away one day, as with Islam, and more and more people wake up to the control and criminal activity perpetrated by the Church.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The only other explanation could be that he feels Christ in him self, does not mean he is the same Christ who inspired the Gospel, people have suffered like Christ, some even have had his scares and have ahd stigmarta, does not mean they are Christ they are part of him as well as all believers are. The 144,000 will be like Christ they will all end up being Christs them selves to rule with him but does not mean they are the original Christ, maybe David Icke is confused in that sense he does not know how to explain it because he is so against religion, but so was Christ against certain aspects of Religion when he was around, the problem is that people need to read the whole New Testament Bible to find out what Christ and the Holy Spirit really meant, if people do they may agree with what is said, but we can not have that can we?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: The time lord

Apparently he has changed it several times. On his YTube vids he has four different explanations three that say he doesn't believe in Jesus, one of those is one where he says he is not sure if Jesus was someone else, then in the fourth vid he says he never existed at all. Some who have read his latest book say he has changed it again.

Son of god, yeah sure. LOL. If we listened to what Icke says we all be wearing turquoise tracksuits/shellsuits by now. lol.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join