It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army veterans reveal how they gunned down innocent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Army veterans reveal how they gunned down innocent Palestinian families and destroyed homes and farms.

(snip)

Squad leader Aviv

"At the beginning the directive was to enter a house with an armoured vehicle, to break the door down, to start shooting inside and to ascend floor by floor and – I call it murder – to go from floor to floor and to shoot at everyone we identify. In the beginning I asked myself how could this make sense? Higher-ups said it is permissible because everyone left in the city [Gaza City] is culpable because they didn't run away.

www.alternet.org...

The quotes from squad leaders and soldiers in this article are quite revealing.
This whole war in gaza looked like slaughter from a distance allready so i am not surprised at all to hear these stories from israeli soldiers themselves.
The force of this offencive looked realy frightning at distance and could only lead to stories like thiese posted when such a large offencive is done in such a dense populated place.

I realy still dont get it how some people think it is ok to gun down whole families in their houses in the name of security.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
That cant be right. i thought that people in the army were trained to no fire unless the target was armed. if it has been nothing but a slaughter run then that is discraceful by many peoples standards.

does anyone actualy even remember how this war began? it seems pointless on many levels, but then again what war isnt?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Here is an other israeli soldier calling the offensive on gaze a war crime.
So we have here quite a few israel soldiers saying that this was a crime against palestinians and the people of israel.
I am sure we will get many more of these testimonies in the next months to come, maybe we get even some trails for the criimes commited against humanity.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

What is it with you guys and "Crimes against humanity?"

THOSANDS of soldiers enetered Gaza. 5 say there were crimes so THERE MUST BE!

You are killing me. What about Gilad Shilat who has been held for over 100 days? That is not a crime?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If you folks think this isn't happening on a large scale, you're blind fools.

What is unacceptable to the various command forces (worldwide), is having it leaked. It's supposed to be kept quiet, so non-thinkers never have to 'think' about the reality of atrocious brutality happening under the name of 'rights' and 'defense' of countries and their peoples.

This is just one piece of evidence brought to attention. Common as butter on bread, I assure you. They make a defense of it, hang the innocent (ignorant) soldiers following their orders, and move on to the next one.

It's the way of the world: nothing gentle or fair or honorable about. Brute force over anything weaker.

Each side has something to fight for: some for life, others for greed and beastiality. It will never be enough. Sad...sick world: need's some curing.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris3340
That cant be right. i thought that people in the army were trained to no fire unless the target was armed. if it has been nothing but a slaughter run then that is discraceful by many peoples standards.

It's called Rules Of Engagement - and apparently Israel's are much different then ours or they have their own version of BlackWater running amok.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's becoming clear, that a lot of these Soldiers are having trouble living with what they have seen and done, and this is not exclusive to the battles in Gaza I'm sure.

Why do we let the people supposedly running these things do this? Soldiers are all pumped up with Adrenalin and focused on keeping themselves alive, it's not until afterwards, that a lot of them would have realised what had just happened,and with the threat of punishment for not carrying out orders, they have no where to turn or run.

Maybe it's time that the people of the World turned their weapons on the supposed Governors, and forced them into a cage to fight their own politically disgusting wars, they are supposedly doing this in our name? not in mine.

When you think about it, we deserve everything we get, and will continue too, until we show them nobody wants wars anymore, enough is enough, if they have a problem, then they should do what they do best, and talk and do anything needed to end this crap, or face the consequences of us.

I am so tired of this Israel crap, Israel forgets, that not so long ago, they where in the same situation as the Palestinians, fighting for their home, and blowing up British soldiers to get it, so what's different between then and now? you would have thought Israel would have understood the plight of the Palestinians more than anyone else in the World.

Some never learn from the past, and IMO the World needs to start sanctions against Israel now, either that or let the protection they enjoy from other countries stop, and let them have at it, maybe a bloody nose is just what they need, it might stop them dragging the rest of the World down with them.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
It's becoming clear, that a lot of these Soldiers are having trouble living with what they have seen and done, and this is not exclusive to the battles in Gaza I'm sure.

Yes i believe that most people, on both sides of the conflict, are victims.
The palestinian and Israeli people are both held hostage by a murderous government kabal that rules by fear.

Military service in Isreal is mandatory so most of the Isreali soldiers did not choose to be part of this conflict, they just got sucked into it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Its not only as you clam 5 people saying this, www.abovetopsecret.com... this is about UN reports where soldiers of israel used kids as shield..

Best regards.

Loke.

Ps.

Yes Gilad Shilat case was also a crime as is the 1000 of Palestinian people held in captivity in israel prisoners without any evidence against them.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Oh...

The UN said it so it MUST be true.

And I love how the JEW being held is okey dokey in your world.

You anti israeli's SLAY me.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
Oh...

The UN said it so it MUST be true.

And I love how the JEW being held is okey dokey in your world.

You anti israeli's SLAY me.

I fail to see where Loke claimed "the JEW being held is okey dokey"
Could you please point that out for me, if it is there ?

top topics

join