It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What shows like the Colbert report are there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I really like it.

I think it's great. He combines comedy and news together.

He's pretty liberal and he's fiscally conservative... and he's quite humorous.

I love to watch him every now and then.

What other shows are like his?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Daily Show with John Stewert. Which is where Stephen Colbert got his start if I recall correctly.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yep. Daily Show and Colbert go hand in hand. Um.. I think Glenn Beck is hysterical and I make popcorn and watch it... but... it's not supposed to be funny, I don't think.

Edit: /why didn't you post this in BTS?

[edit on 3/22/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I too prepare a meal, turn off my phone and watch Glenn, He's hilarious, but true.

There's the onion, but that's not real news, but if your looking for a comedy news source. There is really no more shows like them, Craig Ferguson touches on some topics, but I really believe that unless your so infatuated with obama you won't like talk show hosts.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
The Daily Show with John Stewert. Which is where Stephen Colbert got his start if I recall correctly.

It's actually Jon Stewart.

lol I just closed this other thread where you posted this: I'd invite you down here to Louisiana to "Slap this Obama Voter", but judging by your spelling, you couldn't figure out how to buy an airline ticket.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Originally posted by Zenagain

It's actually Jon Stewart.

lol I just closed this other thread where you posted this: I'd invite you down here to Louisiana to "Slap this Obama Voter", but judging by your spelling, you couldn't figure out how to buy an airline ticket.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Might actually be funny if both weren't correct spellings of the name. For example had I written JAHN Stewert. But anyway, how's that working out for you?

new topics

top topics

join