It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Hams are Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I was reading The Montauk Project. It explained the radio frequencies used for mind control.

They wanted to see how they could train and change brain waves. This was done by changing the repetition rates of the pulse and the amplitude in correspondence to different biological functions. In this way, a person’s thoughts could be controlled. With the 425-450 MHz of radio frequency power, they actually had a window into the human mind. The next step would be to find out what was inside of it.

The Montauk Project

Now, it occurred to me that frequencies 420 to 450 megahertz are allocated to... Radio amateurs!

Frequency Allocation

This is incredibly, but why would the government allocate frequencies used for mind control to radio amateurs? Maybe radio amateurs are actually into it? Did government outsource mind control to hobbyists? Or actually, maybe radio amateurs are the Illuminati?

That might be logical, since radio amateurs usually are in the forefront of radio research - and since radio technology includes mind control, it would be likely that radio amateurs would have been in the forefront of the conspiracy?

So what do you think? Are radio amateurs actually a part of the Illuminati? Or maybe they are at the core of the Illuminati?

Let the discussion begin!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Etsivä Romppainen

Or maybe they have been under control, unknown to them,
and continue research while under control?
And could they be monitored from an outside scource, since these are public frequencies?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Actually I got a bit carried away... As I am radio amateur myself I know radio amateurs are not doing stuff like that. Actually most of them would be sceptical of any kind of mind control technology existing at all.

But, if this book about Montauk Project has any truth... Why are the mind control frequencies allocated to radio amateurs? Maybe the idea is that the mind control transmissions are lost in the middle of radio amateur traffic? So that people just think some amateur is testing some new modulation when the government transmission is active?

Then again, maybe the Montauk Project is a hoax?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Etsivä Romppainen
Actually I got a bit carried away... As I am radio amateur myself I know radio amateurs are not doing stuff like that. Actually most of them would be sceptical of any kind of mind control technology existing at all.

But, if this book about Montauk Project has any truth... Why are the mind control frequencies allocated to radio amateurs? Maybe the idea is that the mind control transmissions are lost in the middle of radio amateur traffic? So that people just think some amateur is testing some new modulation when the government transmission is active?

Then again, maybe the Montauk Project is a hoax?

I agree with you, i know some hammies that would never take part in anything evil, or dark like that.Thats why i say if they did, it may be unknown to them.
After all, it is mind control.
Im on either side of this, as im open to beleive it could happen, but havent seen or experienced any myself.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well as an active Ham radio operator with a Extra Class license, I can tell you here and now, that those frequencies are way byond the brainwave frequencies.

Brainwaves are in the single digit frequency wavelength, around 8 hz.

The 450Mhz band is primarily used for repeater communications use. It is "line of sight" frequencies and is most popular for hand held units that rely on repeater systems to extend their range. These frequencies are also used on the OSCAR satellites, Orbiting Satellite Carrying Amateur Radio. Though not as popular as the VHF bands, the 450Mhz band is primarily used in repeater operations.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I actually met one of those HAM operators once.
Low and behold, he had a masonic symbol on his belt buckle. (seriously)

I don't think he was a mind-control agent, though. He seemed to me a bit like a dullard, if you follow.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well, that clears that up!
Now here is something to add..
If these repeaters that are placed here and there, have 2 frequencies of broadcast, like the ones you use for radio, and another for the lower frequencies?
I know, im reachin here..
But in interest of keepin a new conversatoin going, why not?
And like i said, i dont relly have a strong beleif here, just a curiousity.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
Well, that clears that up!
Now here is something to add..
If these repeaters that are placed here and there, have 2 frequencies of broadcast, like the ones you use for radio, and another for the lower frequencies?
I know, im reachin here..
But in interest of keepin a new conversatoin going, why not?
And like i said, i dont relly have a strong beleif here, just a curiousity.

Typical frequency spread on a 450Mhz repeater is 5Mhz. So lets say you got a repeater set up to transmit on 490 Mhz. Its receiver frequency would be 5Mhz below that transmit frequency, or in this example, 485 Mhz.

Depending on the setup, and the number of channels placed on the repeater, the seperation can be as little as 3 Mhz. Ham voice communications are narrow bandwidth transmissions, typically 10 Khz wide. Where a repeater containing just one or two channels, the sperations can be up to 5 Mhz depending on local radio services. There are still a lot of radio services in the civilian realm, such as emergency services and telecoms services that use the 400 UHF spectrum.

For a complete chart of US frequency allocations, click HERE PDF file.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Cool, good info!
Thanks, and even if im completely off base, it seems like it would be almost the perfect way to "broadcast" some type of mkultra, or montauk type stuff, ya know?
A completely innocent station, or stations all over the country, already in place.
Nobody would ever suspect it.
I hope i havent put evil ideas out there for anyone

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Found something.

UFOlogist George Williamson, one of Adamski's witnesses, claims he also witnessed ham radio operators establish contact with another world in 1952.

You can break the sentence apart and search names, and phrases I just don't have the time now. And seriously looking into this subject matter requires time. This was pulled from an illuminati timeline so the connection is there. Good luck...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hmmm more intersesting stuff!
I would think if we are "monitored" from another world, that would be the safets way for them to communicate with us.
In my opinion that is.
That way, if it doesnt go as planned by the "visitors", it could be dismissed, or discredited.
Why try to talk to the people of earth through a government controlled program, especially if the people of that planet dont beleive what the government says to their people?
I know if i wanted to try to talk to someone on planet 1234, i would try to speak to a normal inhabitant, not someone who is "in charge", or anyone to high up the chain, if you understand what i mean.

top topics

join