It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Story I was told about secret base in Northern Arizona...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
We're not basing our skepticism only on the fact that ANYONE who carries an m16/ar15 pretty much ALWAYS has a mag in it. The charging of it i can see and that may all have been what they did. But I know everyone that i know always keeps a mag in the rifle while theyre out hunting or in the outdoors including me.

I appreciate the directions to the general location. Im going to see if i can get a weekend off work here in april and see what i can find. I will have a camera, rifle, Get home bag/BOB. And unlike our fabled friend i dont plan on walking right up and getting caught... Ill do the best recon I can before I get caught/confronted/find nothing.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SHNIPE

Hey Shnipe, If you go up there, I think you may find more if you also look for air vents coming from the ground. This may very well be an underground base, which is why there has not, to date, been any eyewitness report of a this. This location, "on the rim" has many of the characteristics of other undreground bases...ie; beneath a mesa or other similar type of raised landmass.
It would make sense, especially if the stories of an underground network have any credence.
This location would be along a corridor linking Area 51, the fabled underground base ain Sedona, AZ, and The base in Dulce, NM, not to mention who knows what in other areas of New Mexico, Fort Huachuca, AZ etc...
BE CAREFUL!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yeah thats part of what i was thinking as well. My first priority is to find the 12" fence HOWEVER that may have been long enough ago that the fence was to keep people from finding the dig site for the underground section so Im not 100% positive ill find ANY fencing. But the vents and ventilation shafts will be something i will definately be looking for.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So has there been any follow up with this?? I've been waiting to hear back to see what anyone has found....

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Havent been up there yet. havent had a weekend off yet!

Guess itll have to be in May!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join