It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids and Stargate Symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Next time you go out, look around at different buildings, car logos, signs, etc. The occurrence of pyramids and stargate symbols everywhere makes it so you are bound to see at least one every time you leave your house, or even inside your house. Why? It's almost as if it's a reminder of some sort, or a tribute to something. After "training" yourself to spot these objects, they will appear everywhere you look. It took some time for me, but now I always keep it in mind (which is something everyone should do--keeping everything in mind). Here are some pictures of some good ones:

Toyota:

Infiniti:

McDonald's (three pyramids on the bottom of the arches AND stargate):

Dell (this one's harder to see--just look at the top half of the E and three pyramids will appear):

Some of these are very obvious, while some you need to look for. But they are there. Look for them.

I'd also like to ask, what's with the DNA strands in license plates now? They're holograms, but why DNA?

[edit on 22-3-2009 by 7H3Y 4R3 C0M1N6]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 7H3Y 4R3 C0M1N6

From where I come from we call thems triangles and ovals not pyramids and stargates.. You crazy city people

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Should this be in the education forum?
Geeze.

I especially loved the Golden Arches claim about two pyramids AND a stargate!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I guess symbols hold no meaning and we shouldn't pay attention to things we see hundreds of times a day then?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Geometry is everywhere and in everything.........i wouldnt presume to say that they are signs from anything.......in my opinion you are just looking too hard to see things that arent anything more then the geometry of our world.

top topics

join