It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal Case (Abduction or Conscpiracy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi members,

This is my very first post as an official member here. I live somewhere in europe and for what it's worth, this board, have opened my eyes to a completely new world.

**THIS IS A ABDUCTION MISSING CASE**

While following this case I had a strange feeling, it were a very complicated case.

Suddenly, I see something on their web pages that didn't at all make any sense to me.

And that's why I'm posting it here, to get to discuss.

If you feel like visiting her web site, you can visit her web site. And take a close look at her images while you are there, try to compare this images.

jenniferkesse.com...
jenniferkesse.com...

Here's a pdf, and timestamps
jenniferkesse.com...
jenniferkesse.com...

I'm quite sure many of you will see a missing pattern in these timestamp images?

Have a great Sunday,

Namness

P.S Hopefully this is the right category for my text.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Namness]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
what is the discrepancy?
Give me a hint, I would like to know what is off in the pictures.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewhiterabbit23
what is the discrepancy?
Give me a hint, I would like to know what is off in the pictures.
Sure, focus on the last two links.

Teh timestamp images

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
$5 Award Paypal To
The First Person To See
The Missing Pattern

I think it's fair to get a discussion, if there's evidence something is going on, we can't relay on police departments.

After all, police departments are supported and paid for by tax dollars, to be our guradian angels.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namness
$5 Award Paypal To
The First Person To See
The Missing Pattern

I think it's fair to get a discussion, if there's evidence something is going on, we can't relay on police departments.

After all, police departments are supported and paid for by tax dollars, to be our guradian angels.

Time stamp didn't change-both are 1300:27
Is that what you are seeing?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I give you $5 for this answer, even though, it's 1 out of 2.

I'll send, first when you or someone else have figured out the other missing link.

So to give away what pauligirl is seeing:

First image: 13:00:28
Second image: 13:00:27
Third image: 13:00:27

The First and the third image are both the same... but they have different times.

If someone wants to claim another $5 from me, I give away two clues:

..1,structure..2,hard for the naked eye...

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by Namness
$5 Award Paypal To
The First Person To See
The Missing Pattern

Time stamp didn't change-both are 1300:27
Is that what you are seeing?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The time stamps show him walking before passing the gate one second later than when he passes the gate.

That is what I saw.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
The time stamps show him walking before passing the gate one second later than when he passes the gate.

That is what I saw.
I had to re-read this a few times, and I believe you mean the same thing as I. If you explain further on your thinking, you can claim $5 from me, too.

Namness

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Namness]

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Namness]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Okay, to be more clear.................

Your link
jenniferkesse.com...

This has three pictures on it.

This first pic shows the man walking past the gate, close to the car side of the gate, time stamp is 1-24-2006 13:00 28
(it looks altered by the way, the time stamp, a bit blurry)

Second pic shows the man before he has walked past the gate, on the side farther from the car.
time stamp 13:00:27

Third pic shows the man in the same place as first pic, past the gate, time stamp is 13:00:27

So it would seem that there is a discrepancy because there are only two images total, two in regular light, but the first one is darkened.

The two in regular light both show the 13:00:27 time stamp and the darkened one shows a time stamp of 13:00:28 which one would assume is later than 13:00:27, yet he is at the beginning of his walk across the gate.

By the way, Keep you five dollars.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hi, I am back home and I want to dive right in on the last comment above.

interestedalways: You are right in your sightings and this have been mentioned already

Though, I like the way you explain things, I see my english vocabulary lacking in comparision to yours.

I feel like I will get this out, this threads popularity in the future may rise if I just spell it out.

The correct answer I were looking for, was that the suspects head both times were behind the most substantial part of the fence, on both occasions.

Someone could have uploaded an image when his head were more visible.

If I add 1+1 together, I feel I have some sort of insider job.

I have my own theories what this steams from, but what I feel right now, the intrest in my subject have been weak. And on top of that I'm not even in the USA, and I can't see how I can proceed further with just this findings.

If I contact my local police department they will most likely not see anything in this images.

If I contact any larger international police organization, my findings will become lost before it meet the right eye balls. If there's any right eye balls in the first place.

And if someone honest enough manage to grasp this, most liekely will they shrudd it off rather quick, as they don't feel any responsibility.

People don't stand up for what's right anymore, they just act with the flow.

I may as well let this pass by, and act with the flow too.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Namness]

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Namness]

top topics

join