It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blizzard is Illuminati ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I don't think its people shutting themselves to reality so much as it is simple discretion. If you are a conspiracy theorist, you can find links or ties or some other evidence of a larger conspiracy in almost everything if you look hard enough. But, more then likely, you'll be burning yourself out on the activity and wasting your resources on red herrings.

What I can't grasp is why people think the Illuminati go and label everything they own with a fairly recognizable symbol.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
LOL, ummmm I doubt blizzard has anything to do with the Illuminati but then the conspiracy side of me comes out and ponders:

"Well assuming Warcrack is so popular.......................

15 million players......................

hmmm...........................

are games really used as another means of control or to keep our minds preoccupied?......................

It is entertainment, media...................

Media and entertainment seems to be a method of mind control or persuasion.........................

Someone might have another motive in mind with Blizzard and its millions of minions that follow the games they produce......................"

But then again I don't like or play Warcrack.
Is it Illuminati? I doubt it.
Is Blizzard controlled by someone higher in the ranks of the NWO?
Maybe but doubtful.

But who knows........

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Seriously, one of the main reasons I don't think Blizzard is Illuminati (A very vague all-encompassing word to me really) is because for all it's faults, and it's layers upon layers of ways to become addicted, I think it's pretty obvious that it does benefit 15 million people in the fact that it teaches critical thinking. There is no way around it...I've played for three years, and if there's one thing that has transferred itself from the virtual world to the real life world, it's that I tackle sticky situations far more effectively than I had been capable earlier, so much so that I am compelled to afford this transfer at least a respectful awareness. And if there's one thing the Illuminati can certainly do without, it's critical thinkers. In my mind, this one fact alone has the merit to completely wipe away this theory.

Perhaps Blizzard is actually the exception, an example of the free-market system actually working for a change. The producers of this game understand markets and demographics as well as or better than the other guy is all, and the keep the program running with as much novelty as they can muster for they know that's what the average consumer wants most. Brilliance is a word that seems to come to mind...certainly not "Illuminati".

Of course, I don't see any Illuminati condemning it either. I'm sure they might appreciate the credit (and the pocket change) of such a clever distraction, but if real life wasn't so screwed up to such a large swath of civilization, I doubt Blizzard would have gone anywhere more than their own garages...let alone BlizConā„¢ LOL

new topics

<< 1   >>

join