It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

911 facts even Alex Jones doesn't discuss...

page: 8
1
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As a general rule one does not immediately take off at 1,000 mph and I don't think it's possible for one to land at 1,000 mph either.

Now... seeing how none of your sources were on the planes that were scrambled, i have to assume that their sources are forced to calculate speed by some equation based on when they were scrambled and when they reached a destination. Does that total speed come out to 1/3 of their top speed? Yeah maybe... And what exactly does that show? I hope the mathematics professors who calculated this took into account the fact that you have to accelarate after leaving ground and have to slow down when you are imminently pulling up on your destination.

They did calculate with that in mind right?

(FYI, it's fairly clear to me that you're trying to state that they went slow on purpose to be too late)




posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I personally think people should accept the fact that it happened. Instead of routing around little details and facts which POTENTIALLY cast doubt depending on whose view point you look at, it should be accepted that people, blamed officially to be Osama Bin Laden's people, flew planes into American buildings which killed people.
c'est simple.



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Brwoha: Please!! There was a whole wing of interceptors at that base. (Contact Col.Donn De Grand Pre, USAF-retired for the exact specifics--he's all over the net, and you can call him, he's quite accessible.) ..and there were only two planes not responding to AT control--the one that hit the Pentagon, and FL 93 over PA.



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Mepatriot..........

Although Im a strong believer in a govornment conspiracy behind 9/11, I certainly dont think CNN was in on it. When you have a major conspiracy within the very highest and darkest levels of govornment, the last people u wanna tell are the media. Even CNN couldnt be trusted to keep thier mouths shut about something like that, thats just the nature of the media.

If you want to know why the towers were not as occupied as full as normal, look at the time of day the planes struck. The first one struck at 8:46. Now, if you understand the fast paced world of the white collar superpowers, youll know thier workday doesnt start till about 9 or 10, and even then, many times, they might be elsewhere, sent by thier bosses before hand to stop elsewhere to pick something up.

The majority of employees in those two buildings were, most likely, either still stuck in traffic, on thier way to work, or at the bottom floors, stopping and grabbing a cup of coffee or such before they took the elevators up.

When the second plane hit, it was 9:03. By that time, people in the already struck building who were on the first floor, more than likely, had little desire to take the elevator up, and probably got out to go outside and see what the hell happened. people in the second building, who were on thier way up, probably immediately went back down.

Thus, the lack of occupancy in the buildings. I compare it to the 89 Loma Prieta earthquake in 89, which the epicenter was 10 miles from my home. The reason the death toll was not higher was because of the world series, which was both our bay area teams. Most people were not on the roads like a normal rush our after work, they were mostly in bars or at Candlestick park watching the game. Thats why only about 35 people died when the 880 Cyprus structure collapsed: on any other day, there would have been thousands dead.

So, the reason there were alot fewer people in the buildings that day: work hadnt started yet, or they were on thier way to work. This is something ive concluded by simple observation. The majority of workers for the WTC were still on thier way there.

The lack of occupancy on the planes was pretty interesting. Conme to think of it, yes, there were alot fewer than normal. My roomate who was living with me on 9/11, he was from boston, he was freaked out, because three months earlier, he had taken flight 175 United from boston to LA to go live with his girlfriend at the time. I do remeber him telling me it was packed and he was annoyed. He flew during the peak season, summer. That might explain that.

But, september is also a peak travel time, because its the beginning of school, and many students and people are returning from vacations and such, so alot of people are usually on those flights.

I wont argue your mistake about calling CNN headquarters in New York, Im sure it was an honest mistake, not worth argueing semantics.

William, I am unaware we have concluded anythign about 9/11, experts or no. Im still yet to see any really trustworthy reliable evidence debunking govornment involvement in 9/11.

Although Alex Jones is hardly someone I call a credible source of anything, theres hundreds of sources other than he, very reliable, that pretty much show things were not what they appeared on that dark day.



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
there were only two planes not responding to AT control--the one that hit the Pentagon, and FL 93 over PA.


At what time exactly was this established?



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
SO: They were digital cameras. I called the airport.



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
SO: They were digital cameras. I called the airport.


You called the airport and they told you what kind of security cameras they use ?




posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
With all due respect Skadi:

William, I am unaware we have concluded anythign about 9/11, experts or no. Im still yet to see any really trustworthy reliable evidence debunking govornment involvement in 9/11.


itcan be likewise said.
I've, as others, have "yet to see any really trustworthy reliable evidence conclusively and empirically proving govornment involvement in 9/11."



seekerof



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm giving you the links...what more do you expect me to do???



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASB) Abaddon and Apollyon both mean "destroyer." The 'angel' of the Abyss (Hell) is really the chief demon whose name is Abaddon. New York was the 11th state to endorse the Constitution.

New York City is exactly 11 letters. President George H. W. Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, 1990, SAID THIS: "[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge." Exactly 11 years later, to the EXACT DAY, the ATTACK ON AMERICA is an obvious effort to force Americans into the NEW WORLD ORDER. Once again the number 11 appears paramount, and proves beyond doubt the involvement of the NWO. July 17, 1996. TWA 800 took off from JFK Airport on Wednesday evening, July 17, 1996, and exploded a few minutes later over the Atlantic Ocean, near Long Island. Swiss Air 111 took off from the same airport on Wednesday evening, 9/2,(9+2=11) 1998, and went down in flames into the Atlantic Ocean off the province of Nova Scotia, Canada. The number of weeks between these two accidents is exactly 111, the same as the Swiss Air flight number. Tuesday 9/11 2001

8:45 a.m.: 9/11. Also 9+1+1=11. September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11. American Airlines (American Airlines A=1, A=1 which represents 11) Flight 11, carrying 81 passengers and 11 crew members. 81 passengers and 11 crew members make 92. 9+2=11. crashes into the north tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan which has 110 floors. Flight AA011 was en route from Boston to Los Angeles.
Second Attack on WTC
9:39 a.m.: An American Airlines (American Airlines A=1, A=1 which represents 11) Flight AA077 from Dulles International Airport outside of Washington, was flown into the Pentagon. The area in which the Pentagon takes up is 29 acres (2+9=11) The flight had 58 (5+8=13) passengers, four flight attendants and two pilots (6 upside down =9) aboard. American Airlines said the jet, a 757, had been scheduled to leave Dulles at 8:10 a.m. ( here we see the 9 again). The Pentagon has 13 elevators total. The Parking space=67 acres (6+7=13). The groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon took place on September 11, 1941. What are the chances that the numbers 11 and 13 would be so dominant in this disaster? :United Airlines (U=21,A=1 2+11=13) Flight UA175 (1+7+5=13) from Boston to Los Angeles, with 56 (5+6=11) passengers and nine crew members on board, crashed into the south tower of 110 floors.



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
edit


Please consult with myself or Simon Gray before posting content that advertises your products for sale.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]


what ??? what products for sale ?



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASB) Abaddon and Apollyon both mean "destroyer." The 'angel' of the Abyss (Hell) is really the chief demon whose name is Abaddon. New York was the 11th state to endorse the Constitution.

New York City is exactly 11 letters. President George H. W. Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, 1990, SAID THIS: "[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge." Exactly 11 years later, to the EXACT DAY, the ATTACK ON AMERICA is an obvious effort to force Americans into the NEW WORLD ORDER. Once again the number 11 appears paramount, and proves beyond doubt the involvement of the NWO. July 17, 1996. TWA 800 took off from JFK Airport on Wednesday evening, July 17, 1996, and exploded a few minutes later over the Atlantic Ocean, near Long Island. Swiss Air 111 took off from the same airport on Wednesday evening, 9/2,(9+2=11) 1998, and went down in flames into the Atlantic Ocean off the province of Nova Scotia, Canada. The number of weeks between these two accidents is exactly 111, the same as the Swiss Air flight number. Tuesday 9/11 2001

8:45 a.m.: 9/11. Also 9+1+1=11. September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11. American Airlines (American Airlines A=1, A=1 which represents 11) Flight 11, carrying 81 passengers and 11 crew members. 81 passengers and 11 crew members make 92. 9+2=11. crashes into the north tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan which has 110 floors. Flight AA011 was en route from Boston to Los Angeles.
Second Attack on WTC
9:39 a.m.: An American Airlines (American Airlines A=1, A=1 which represents 11) Flight AA077 from Dulles International Airport outside of Washington, was flown into the Pentagon. The area in which the Pentagon takes up is 29 acres (2+9=11) The flight had 58 (5+8=13) passengers, four flight attendants and two pilots (6 upside down =9) aboard. American Airlines said the jet, a 757, had been scheduled to leave Dulles at 8:10 a.m. ( here we see the 9 again). The Pentagon has 13 elevators total. The Parking space=67 acres (6+7=13). The groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon took place on September 11, 1941. What are the chances that the numbers 11 and 13 would be so dominant in this disaster? :United Airlines (U=21,A=1 2+11=13) Flight UA175 (1+7+5=13) from Boston to Los Angeles, with 56 (5+6=11) passengers and nine crew members on board, crashed into the south tower of 110 floors.


the 9/11 numerology has been discussed and re-discussed here about ummm 1000 times...



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
STEE: Thank you for your detailed and very measured response. I have already stated that I am willing to concede that my implications about CNN may be off target.

I've learned a lot from this BB on that score today, and, alas, that's why I posted that information in the first place. There are still some red flags on that score, but I'm getting a little tired of that topic for the moment. We'll be revisiting it again later, I am sure.

Thank you for concurring with another poster that I am truly on to something very suspicious with regard to the lack of passengers on the 4 airliners. I look forward to yur continued input on that topic, as well as others contained within this thread.



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASB) Abaddon and Apollyon both mean "destroyer." The 'angel' of the Abyss (Hell) is really the chief demon whose name is Abaddon. New York was the 11th state to endorse the Constitution.

New York City is exactly 11 letters. President George H. W. Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, 1990, SAID THIS: "[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge." Exactly 11 years later, to the EXACT DAY, the ATTACK ON AMERICA is an obvious effort to force Americans into the NEW WORLD ORDER. Once again the number 11 appears paramount, and proves beyond doubt the involvement of the NWO. July 17, 1996. TWA 800 took off from JFK Airport on Wednesday evening, July 17, 1996, and exploded a few minutes later over the Atlantic Ocean, near Long Island. Swiss Air 111 took off from the same airport on Wednesday evening, 9/2,(9+2=11) 1998, and went down in flames into the Atlantic Ocean off the province of Nova Scotia, Canada. The number of weeks between these two accidents is exactly 111, the same as the Swiss Air flight number. Tuesday 9/11 2001

8:45 a.m.: 9/11. Also 9+1+1=11. September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11. American Airlines (American Airlines A=1, A=1 which represents 11) Flight 11, carrying 81 passengers and 11 crew members. 81 passengers and 11 crew members make 92. 9+2=11. crashes into the north tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan which has 110 floors. Flight AA011 was en route from Boston to Los Angeles.
Second Attack on WTC
9:39 a.m.: An American Airlines (American Airlines A=1, A=1 which represents 11) Flight AA077 from Dulles International Airport outside of Washington, was flown into the Pentagon. The area in which the Pentagon takes up is 29 acres (2+9=11) The flight had 58 (5+8=13) passengers, four flight attendants and two pilots (6 upside down =9) aboard. American Airlines said the jet, a 757, had been scheduled to leave Dulles at 8:10 a.m. ( here we see the 9 again). The Pentagon has 13 elevators total. The Parking space=67 acres (6+7=13). The groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon took place on September 11, 1941. What are the chances that the numbers 11 and 13 would be so dominant in this disaster? :United Airlines (U=21,A=1 2+11=13) Flight UA175 (1+7+5=13) from Boston to Los Angeles, with 56 (5+6=11) passengers and nine crew members on board, crashed into the south tower of 110 floors.



And I suppose you believe in the Bible Code too?
Mathematical coincidences created by someone having too much time with a calculator. If you look hard enough you'll find these things littered in every day life.. Fire Of London, 1666.
666 = Supposedly Satan's number.



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hence seekerof, why William is incoorect in is assumption that we have concluded anything.

Its still an open topic up for debate and discussion.

To answer a previous question, American Airl;ines flight 77 was hijack confirmed for over 45 minutes. 40 Minutes AFTYER two planes had already struck the WTC. And not a plane scrambled and sent up?

hmmmmmmmmmmm........



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Great explanation, now I understand.



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
I'm giving you the links...what more do you expect me to do???




don't link it... put the information here for all to see !

besides, it's your products for sale not mine, I misunderstood that one post... S.O. had edited the links out...



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
I'm giving you the links...what more do you expect me to do???



I tried your link and it doesn't work...

webmail6.juno.com...



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
July 17, 1996. TWA 800 took off from JFK Airport on Wednesday evening, July 17, 1996, and exploded a few minutes later over the Atlantic Ocean, near Long Island. Swiss Air 111 took off from the same airport on Wednesday evening, 9/2,(9+2=11) 1998, and went down in flames into the Atlantic Ocean off the province of Nova Scotia, Canada. The number of weeks between these two accidents is exactly 111, the same as the Swiss Air flight number. Tuesday 9/11 2001


Anyway..
What relevance is the aircrash?



posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I love it, one of the greatest places to learn the true art of misinformation. It's all just coincidental Huh ?



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join