It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 facts even Alex Jones doesn't discuss...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Windows on the World was located on the 106th Floor. They leased that entire floor--all 40,000 SF.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
actually I just corrected my friend.

The World Trade Center had a spectacular restaurant, Windows on the World, located on the 107th floor of the north tower with a conference facility on the 106th floor.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
According to this link CNN leased 200 sq. ft. on the 110th floor.

That's significantly less than 40,000, mepatriot. When do you think you'll be able to scan the information that indicates 40,000 sq. ft.?

(This link also indicates that The Greatest Bar on Earth/World Trade Club were tenants on 107....106 was Windows of the World)

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
here is something you should find interesting CNN had only 200 square feet of space on the 110th FLoor of the North Tower, just enough space for a large antenna.

worldtradeaftermath.com...

Company Floor Sq Feet
Channel 5 (WNYW) Cable/Television 110 200
Channel 31 (WBIS) Cable/Television 110 1400
Channel 47 (WNJU) Cable/Television 110 800
Channel 2 (WCBS) Cable/Television 110 400
Channel 11 (WPIX) Cable/Television 110 400
CNN Cable/Television 110 200

noticed bangin found the same thing but with a totally different link.

I repeat again, the outdoor observation deck of the South Tower is on the 110th Floor. The button on the elevator didn't say "ROOF" it said 110th floor...So why can't the antennas be on the 110th floor?

[Edited on 4-21-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Don't know why everyone is wasting their time to convince mepatriot.

He has repeatedly proven that he will:
A)Ignore questions directed him
B)Ignore facts that someone presents him with
C)Embrace ignorance

In short, if he did not think it up then it did not happen.

He does not seem to want to debate anyone here, he just wants to be heard.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
We're debating nothing now..."Windows on the World" (retail) rented the entire 110th floor, all 40,000 SF--maybe they must pay for the elevator space, etc. also. I don't know. "Greatest Bar on Earth" took up 13,333 SF of Floor 107.:

www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/tenants1.html

I don't know if this link is stiull functioning or not, but I just carefully copied this link from my hardcopy. The subject tenants are on page 4 of 4.

The point I WAS TRYING TO MAKE is that Floor 110 is not the roof, but a floor with enclosed office space, just like Floor 110 of the South Tower. The antennae had to be on the roof. We're missing the big picture here still...CNN had no deaths that day, but the offices for the smaller local stations had three, and EQUALLY IMPORTANT is that they refused to comment when asked repeatedly about this oddity.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Theres enough repetitive numbers namely "11" that prove there is definately some kind of occult numerology pattern being followed. I have asked this once before. Are islamics into the occult,numerology, casting spells,sacraficial ceremonies etc?

PS Larry Silverstein and some other realestate tycoons have bought the Sears Tower in Chicago that has exactly 110 stories tall. They like that number 11

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
now back to the so called CNN headquarters being on the 110th floor, the only thing i could find that was on the 110th floor was the transmission facility. Transmission engineers Isaias Rivera and Bob Pattison who worked for New Yorks WCBS-TV announced both of them missing. Both of them were working on the floor.

I can't find anything about CNN being on the 110th floor. Thought there were reports about time warner moving onto the 110th floor, but that wasn't planned to 2002 and both towers were gone then.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What office spaces were on the 110th Floor of the South Tower??????

How many employees of each of those tv stations died?

maybe this site will help clarify or raise more questions who freakin knows..
www.jsonline.com...

oh and personally I don't think there was a roof to the 110th floor, once again i clearly recall the Observation deck in the South Tower being listed as being on the 110th floor. that's the outdoor one, don't get confused with the indoor observation

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is a new link to me...thanks. I had never seen anywhere before, the claim that CNN had only 200 SF up there, but was always led to believe that they had the remaining 36,800 SF of that floor, as there was only 3200 SF listed as leased to the other minor stations. My assumption on that matter could very well be false. But this 200 SF claim could mean 1 of 2 things:

1. They had no major office there, or...
2. The link is post 9/11, and contains planted information.

I would certainly be willing to concede that both are equally plausible. Yet, why would antennaes be located on the 110th floor, not on the roof? My assumption is that the stations all had maintenance offices of some sort on 110.

My goal here has always been to get more information, and this is VERY IMPORTANT. Thank you.

This all reminds me of another question that perhaps you all could help me get answered. Was there public access to the roof? If so, would it stand to reason that many would have gone there to the corners away from the smoke plumes to await potential rescue from the air?? TIA.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
One last thing on this, according to several searches only 6 employees of the media organizations who shared space on the 110 floor of the North Tower died, All 6 were technicians.

This site says, that the rest of the media organizations had Unmanned Technical Stations on the 110th Floor.
www.pebbleford.co.uk...

number corrected from 3 to 6, thanks KillerD

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This link indicates CNN was a tenant on floor 110....

www.tbtf.com...

This link indicates the number of employees for companies leasing space in the North tower...

www.crainsny.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
My goal here has always been to get more information, and this is VERY IMPORTANT. Thank you.

This all reminds me of another question that perhaps you all could help me get answered. Was there public access to the roof? If so, would it stand to reason that many would have gone there to the corners away from the smoke plumes to await potential rescue from the air?? TIA.

Two things..

you say you're here to get information, but when we ask you to go check out the other 9/11 threads you told us you didn't have the time to do so...

second.... I doubt that the public had roof access.

I do know though, had I been there, I possibly would have tried to get to the roof for rescue, that was a good thought.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot

with regard to the HQ thing, there was no mistake there on my part either, Bangin. I never said it was the national headquarters did I? I said it was the NYC headquarters.

Mr. mepatriot... caught you in one...

as quoted above you said that you NEVER said the CNN headquarters was in WTC.... what about your post in this thread...

2> I have the occupant lists by corporation by floor number for all of the floors of the WTC towers as of 9/11/01. The 110th floor of the North Tower housed the CNN headquarters. I also have the complete lists of all the missing and dead by floor, by corporation. Everyone else from impact point up in the North Tower is listed as missing or dead, BUT NOT A SINGLE CNN EMPLOYEE IS ON THAT LIST!

taken directly from a thread that you started....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I knew that I read that somewhere...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
you smart cookie elevatedone

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Mr. mepatriot... caught you in one...

taken directly from a thread that you started....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I knew that I read that somewhere...

Well done! *claps*

It is amazing to see that some people cannot process and organize information at even a basic level.

again, nice catch.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I work for a company which has transmitter facilities on the 26th floor of a local building. The way it's setup the transmitters are housed in a small room with a door to the roof where they antennas are located. Both are on the 26th floor. There is prpbably 35 transmitters and antennas representing roughly 20 companys very seldom are there more than 2 engineers in the transmitter room at the same time. Hope this helps .

Link about Transmitter room at WTC

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by KillerD]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If you read back in the thread we have already gone over the fact that mepatriot said it was CNN HQ. I believe mepatriot later said that he meant it was the NYC CNN headquarters. It does seem that CNN simply had antennas at the WTC site.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
thanks for the link KillerD, i take back what I said that only 3 employees of the various media outlets died, It looks like it is 6 and they were all technicians

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey, sounds like another, "we can't send signals to the moon... and beyond" thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join