It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 facts even Alex Jones doesn't discuss...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Bangin
SkepticOverlord, are you being serious about the 'HQ'? It seems like an honest mistake to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Read up in the thread... he did claim that CNN HQ was on the 110th floor.

I have to go with S.O. on this one... CNN was not HQ at WTC...

they simply could have had an office there at the time of the attack. It could have also been an empty office becuase it was only used during certiain events etc...

No conspiracy there, keep trying mepatriot...

by the way, I almost don't want to reply to his threads anymore as he's almost at 3500 points.. and we all know what that means....

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
ok, coming from someone who worked in the WTC complex in different buildings, knew the best lunch time getaway spots and hangouts for other activities....I would like to add my 2 cents to this controversy

If my memory serves me correctly, which I believe it does, the 110th floor of WTC North Tower is the observation deck. If CNN and any other media is listed as being a tenant of the 110 floor, that is because they had cameras and antennas on the 110th floor not offices or headquarters full of employees.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
BWHAHAHA I love it here! First, there was no CNN "HQ" in WTC. Second, there was no CNN office in WTC. Now, it's barely an office at all. BWAHAHA

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Do you research a little better, Google is your friend...
www.cnn.com...
I don't see any CNN on floor 110, do you?

SkepticOverlord has clearly disputed, the now fact, that CNN had an office on the 110th floor. I've provided a link that clearly shows mepatriot was correct.

HQ? I'd rather not get into semantics.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot

2. The four jets involved in 911 had only a total of 269 people on board, but had the capacity to handle over 1000. This, on very popular transcontinental routes that were (according to an AA stewardess interviewed by an acquaintance of mine) ROUTINELY OVER-BOOKED on any other day and should have been at at least 90% capacity instead of at just 25% capacity.

I'd like to chime in here, but I'm afraid that I don't have websites to back me up. I'm putting on body armour now and waiting for the flame war.

I have a very close family member who is a flight attendent for AA. Her best friend was on the flight that brought one of the hijackers to Boston. My family member was on a plane ready to leave from Boston when all flights stopped on that day.

Anyway, what Mega says is true. These are ALWAYS booked to high capacity. They are very popular. One of the things my family member said that day was that her own plane was not filled to capacity...and it was strange that the hijacked planes weren't either.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thanks Bangin. I didn't have that particular link. Now, that SO and Banshee have been proven as unreliable and biased, will they still have the authority to destroy or move my 911 threads??

The truth is the only scanner I have access to is through my wife who works in town as a teacher's aide (30-mile round trip) but school is on April recess this week. I will ask the board membership if I must try to get this document scanned before Monday evening, or whether they will accept Bangin's link as the necessary proof that I am not a liar, or a poor researcher, or any of these other bogus slanders that have been made against my character. I can try to find a scanner somewhere else in town, but it is a small town (6700 people) 15 miles from here and I do not know if the library or the local copy place has one or not.

With regard to the HQ thing, there was no mistake there on my part either, Bangin. I never said it was the national headquarters did I? I said it was the NYC headquarters.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Thanks Bangin. I didn't have that particular link. Now, that SO and Banshee have been proven as unreliable and biased, will they still have the authority to destroy or move my 911 threads??

I fail to see how you proved them as unreliable. They have been posting here a lot longer than you, and if they were not reliable they would not have been choosen to be mods.

With regard to the HQ thing, there was no mistake there on my part either, Bangin. I never said it was the national headquarters did I? I said it was the NYC headquarters.

Then where did the live CNN broadcasts originate from on that day? I admit I was a little busy and could not see too much of them that day, but I remember seeing the WTC in the background of the anchors.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think the bigger problem here is that the info he has, has came off this board, this person is a fool. He has showed us many times in this month, There is nothing more to say.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm just wondering why the CNN link (that SO provided) conveniently left off their tenancy on the 110th floor of the North Tower. They say the list was provided by CoStar Group.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
None of my information has come off of this board but was the results of my original research during the period 9-11-01 to roughly 3/1/02 during which time my two videos and book (never published, just photocopied and sent as a MS to whomever requested one) were made.

Where's my apology Banshee/Skepticoverlord?? I'm waiting.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
HELLOOOO, the 110th floor is the OBSERVATION DECK!!! how can CNN have its headquarters right in the middle of all the tourists walking around taking pics!!!!!

wait correction, i'm thinking about this, The North Tower is connected to the World Financial Center, it's the NORTH tower that has all the atennas on the 110th Floor, the SOUTH tower has the observation deck from the 107th to the 110th floor. If you are on the South Tower Observation Deck you can look directly across to the North Tower and there are several atennas each which belongs to the different media outlets including CNN and WPIX, CBS, NBC etc, plus there are other atennas for wireless services and stuff.

I stick with....CNN did not have an office or headquarter in the North Tower, Just an Antenna

Originally posted by worldwatcher
ok, coming from someone who worked in the WTC complex in different buildings, knew the best lunch time getaway spots and hangouts for other activities....I would like to add my 2 cents to this controversy

If my memory serves me correctly, which I believe it does, the 110th floor of WTC North Tower is the observation deck. If CNN and any other media is listed as being a tenant of the 110 floor, that is because they had cameras and antennas on the 110th floor not offices or headquarters full of employees.

[Edited on 4-21-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Where's my apology Banshee/Skepticoverlord?? I'm waiting.

I am sure that they are in the same place as the answers you give to direct questions that come from people that do not support your view.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Five New York area television stations leased 3200 SF of the 40,000 SF available on the 110th Floor. My recollection (though I lack documentation at present) was that CNN leased far more than the combined total of these 5 stations on that floor. These 5 stations had 3 people listed as dead or missing, yet CNN had none. I repeatedly phoned/faxed CNN national HQ in Atlanta to ask for an explanation as to why these stations had people killed and to find out how many CNN employees were at work that day, or if not, why not. I never received a reply.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
How can an antennae be on a floor?? What, do they poke them up through the ceiling tiles?? Obviously the antennaes would be on the roof, not Floor 110...duh!?!

Does anybody have anything to add as to why CNN would refuse to respond to my inquiries? Does anyone know whether there studio was located in these office or elsewhere?

Does anyone want to comment on the other two major points at the top of this thread, or are we ready to read something new??

P.S. I would be way over 3500 point by now, if SO and Banshee hadn't kept fining me for proving them wrong. Not that I really give a rip, but what exactly DOES happen when you reach 3500? TIA.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

but what exactly DOES happen when you reach 3500? TIA.

You can gain access to the publicly restricted ATS forum 'R.A.T.S', or Really above top secret. A place for things that need to be off the search engines.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

P.S. I would be way over 3500 point by now, if SO and Banshee hadn't kept fining me for proving them wrong. Not that I really give a rip, but what exactly DOES happen when you reach 3500? TIA.

if you keep bitchin' about the staff they will continue to fine you.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

if you keep bitchin' about the staff they will continue to fine you.

Yeh, this is not going to help you get your information across mepatriot.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

How can an antennae be on a floor?? What, do they poke them up through the ceiling tiles??

The New York TV stations used the large antennae on top of the tower to transmit their signals.

Source

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
the outdoor observation deck of the South Tower is on the 110th Floor. The button on the elevator didn't say "ROOF" it said 110th floor...So why can't the antennas be on the 110th floor?

anyways, i was just asking a friend who is still in NY and worked there with me, He reminded me that the Windows on the World Restuarant was on the 110th Floor of the North Tower. we are both going to check further on this CNN thing, but so far we are both in conclusion that you are mistaking the space rented for the antennas as office space...

Mepatriot, I am not trying to knock your theories, it just that I know clearly for a fact CNN headquarters are in Atlanta....if you can clearly prove that CNN had an actual office with employees that work there on a regular basis except for 9/11 then i will reconsider....but 1-5 CNN employees who might technicians for the antennas only doesn't qualify as a CNN headquarter or major office.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
doesn't it say clearly on cnn that the headquarters are in Atlanta? oh wait, don't tell me thats a conspiracy mepatriot

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Mepatriot, I am not trying to knock your theories, it just that I know clearly for a fact CNN headquarters are in Atlanta.

Wasn't mepatriot saying flr 110 housed the NYC CNN headquarters?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join