It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 facts even Alex Jones doesn't discuss...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Okay... since you claim that one of the destroyed offices held evidence that Alan Greenspan was fixing the price of gold, I'd like to see the proof that Alan Greenspan was fixing the price of gold.

In fact, I'd like to see the proof in light of the spot price of gold for the past 10 years and set against Greenspan's setting the interest rate (which he does do):
www.kitco.com...

...or over the past 20 years:
www.clevelandfed.org...

You may not remember your history, but in 1980, when the price of metals climbed through the roof, the Hunt brothers of Texas were attempting to corner the market in silver. It didn't work.

So I'd like to see a point-by-point evidence of Greenspan fixing the price of gold. Something other than "Oooh! He must be a Mason and therefore he's in league with the Rothschilds and the NWO!" I'd like to see some evidence of a goal and success. You can see this clearly in his fixing of the interest rates (which everyone knows he does.)

So let's see proof (real proof) of the gold claim... news story links and the like.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by LadyJaguar]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

*Angered that mega pancake over there isn't banned yet...*

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
I have three different copies of the occupancy lists. CNN is listed as leasing the vast majority of the 110th floor with a couple of the local TV stations leasing a very small portion of that floor. Three of their employees died, but no one from CNN.

I would like to see these lists. Even though you have stated that you concede this issue, I'd still like to see these lists, I want to search them on my own.

thanks, can't wait.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

3. The collapse of the Porty Authority offices on the 23rd floor well before the general collapse of the tower, and the need for Andy Desperedo's engine company to "tunnel their way through the debris" to rescue trapped workers on that level. This is also very likely where John O'Neill died that morning, and where voluminous records on gold-price fixing by Alan Greenspan were being stored.

I would also be interested in seeing what documentation or "proof" of this you have.

I'm willing to listen, I want to see what you have.

thanks again.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally psoted by SkepticOverlord
You're not special.

LOL

Anyway...why the hell is this thread still open? It's obvious that this guy's sources are not reliable, that evne he isn't reliable. Why waste bandwith rehashing the same arguments over and over again?

And yes, mepatriot, this post is a part of the grand ATS conspiracy to silence THE TRUTH. I'd put your tinfoil hat back on if I were you.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Originally psoted by SkepticOverlord
You're not special.

LOL

Anyway...why the hell is this thread still open? It's obvious that this guy's sources are not reliable, that evne he isn't reliable. Why waste bandwith rehashing the same arguments over and over again?

And yes, mepatriot, this post is a part of the grand ATS conspiracy to silence THE TRUTH. I'd put your tinfoil hat back on if I were you.

I'm thinking that the Mods are simply waiting until Monday to see if mepatriot actually comes back with the evidence and proof that was promised.

Once Monday is here and we have nothing from him, they'll take actions.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok I've tried to follow this but I'm having trouble keeping up... the current status is:
1 CNN had forewarning - mepatriot conceded
2 Flights underbooked - thats correct, but doesn't tell us anything else other than that. Keep pulling the string?
3 Gold fixing - No proof?

Please help myself and others keep up with this addictive, yet pointless and inane thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here's a start on the gold price fixing>> I have to go back now and grab a bunch of links for you, but this chunk was taken from one of the links and is identical to the hardcopy I have at home. (The Andy Desperedo Story was a 60 Minutes Special Report that I have on videotape...how would you all like that "documented" to everyone's satisfaction?

Quoted segment:

Next, the Russian and Kazakh mafias have ties with U.S. executive
James Giffen in Kazakhstan -- a man under investigation by
a New York grand jury in the months before September 11
for illegal involvement in an oil swaps between Kazakhstan
and sanctioned Iran (read the Aug. 9 New Yorker Magazine
for a full account of this by Seymore Hershe -- I have already
presented long excerpts of this in past posts) -- and all of the
evidence for this crime was being kept on the 20th through
25th floor of one of the WTC towers where the FBI had its
New York Offices. And James Giffen is the man anyone has
to go through to get any oil agreement with Kazakhstan --
including any pipelines built that would traverse Afganistan.
(There is $6 trillion dollars worth of oil and gas in Central Asia.)
Giffen certainly understood -- if he did not originate the idea --
that if he couldcan get operatives (even "captured" vengeful Islamic
activists whose rage could be shaped and directed to use of terror)
to destroy the FBI offices in the WTC building and the documentation
evidence it contained, then he would be escape grand jury indictment
-- and, as an powerful added benefit, the (framed) Taliban would get
replaced with a regime in Afganistan that would permit a pipeline to be
built -- preferably a Northern Alliance druglord government that would
harmonize with Giffen's own unethical (murderous) entrepreneural style.
(See the New Yorker artlical for details of Giffen's history.)

(So far this super-crime scheme involves only a small group of people--
Russian Mafia and perhaps a Giffen - renegade CIA or a Giffen
"dark-side" Mossad link. But other, even more powerful players
may have had involvement -- certainly they stood to gain
tremendously if the crashbomb frame-up were successfully accomplished.
(Prior to September 11 charges had been brought against
Alan Greenspan (forgive me -- in a previous post I said "Milton Friedman"
instead of Greenspan -- Friedman is a great and honest and honorable
academic scholar and Nobel Prize winner -- who, very superficially,
looks like Greenspan)
-- at any rate, Alan Greenspan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan & Co. and other
powerful American financial figures and instiutions had charges brought
against them -- reportedly a very well-documented case --over the fixing
of gold prices -- with evidence for that case too stored by the FBI
on the FBI floors of the WTC! These parties would not only profit

And here just some of the links. If you type the names "Dick Eastman" AND "Alan Greenspan" at goolge, you will get plenty more:

Alan Greenspan
The Official Wall Street Journal
Website. Free Online Trial Here!
www.WallStreetJournal.com

Articles on Greenspan
KeepMedia - current and archived
articles from premier publications
www.KeepMedia.com

See your message here...
Unasked Questions about bombs in the World Trade Center on ...... before I show up at the FBI office here in Yakima.) Dick Eastman 223 S ... of GOLD PRICE FIXING stemming from charges brought against Alan Greenspan, Morgan & ...
prisonplanet.com/ unasked_questions_about_bombs_in_the_wtc_on_sept_11_2001.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

APFN... of GOLD PRICE FIXING stemming from charges brought against Alan Greenspan, Morgan & ... posted 11-24-2001 12:59 PM Here's something from our friend Dick Eastman... ...
disc.server.com/ discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=52360;title=APFN - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

WTC Attack Destroyed Criminal Evidence~ David Icke - News RoomWTC Attack Destroyed Criminal Evidence by DICK EASTMAN. ... investigation of Gold Price Fixing which stemmed from charges brought against Alan Greenspan, Morgan & ...
www.davidicke.net/newsroom/america/usa/102701a.html - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

Unasked Questions about bombs in the World Trade Center on ...... Dick Eastman 223 S. 64th Ave Yakima, Washington. ... in the investigation of GOLD PRICE FIXING stemming from charges brought against Alan Greenspan, Morgan & Company ...
www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/peace/explosions.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Who is behind the September 11 Atrocities?... [The reasons leading Dick Eastman to uncover ... evidence in the investigation of GOLD PRICE FIXING stemming from charges brought against Alan Greenspan, Morgan & ...
www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/peace/truth.htm - 33k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.cam.net.uk ]

Eastman Frameup View... Dick Eastman 223 S. 64th Ave Yakima, Washington. ... in the investigation of gold price fixing stemming from charges brought against Alan Greenspan, Morgan & Comapy ...
anderson.ath.cx:8000/911/gen06.html - 44k - Cached - Similar pages

Boston.Indymedia: newswire/6709... From: "Dick Eastman" Date: Wed Jun 5, 2002 3:37 am Subject: CIA swallowing ... names in American finance, the current President of Harvard, Alan Greenspan and the ...
boston.indymedia.org/newswire/ display_any/6709/index.php - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

EVIDENCE OF US CORPORATE GUILT IN WTC... winner -- who, very superficially, looks like Greenspan) -- at any rate, Alan Greenspan, Goldman Sachs ... Dick Eastman" [email protected] Yakima, Washington. ...
www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/ 9-11/evidence_of_us_corporate_guilt.htm - 86k - Cached - Similar pages

EVIDENCE OF US CORPORATION EXECUTIVE S' GUILT IN WTC DESTRUCTION... Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:42:18 -0700 From: "Dick Eastman" eastman@wolfenet ... of gold price fixing stemming from charges brought against Alan Greenspan, Morgan & ...
www.apfn.org/apfn/evidence.htm - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

New WTC Evidence Raises Questions Of Evidence Destruction... before I show up at the FBI office here in Yakima.) Dick Eastman 223 S ... of GOLD PRICE FIXING stemming from charges brought against Alan Greenspan, Morgan & Comapy ...
www.rense.com/general15/evi.htm - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by mepatriot]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
1 CNN had forewarning - mepatriot conceded

Why would CNN get a warning about this? Please fill in my lack of knowledge, but isnt it only a news station. Though pretty big but still...
whats the point in warning them?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot Next, the Russian and Kazakh mafias have ties with U.S. executive...
truedemocracy.net...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot The Andy Desperedo Story was a 60 Minutes Special Report that I have on videotape...
Is that the correct spelling? I've never seen a 60 Minutes segment be unavailable on the CBS News website.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The articles on Greenspan's "price fixing" are all apparently by one guy... and Rense et al don't always fact check. Ya got a cross reference?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is at least one chunk of info. on Andy D. (sorry I spelled his name wrong the first time.) If you put his name in google, quite a few articles pop up. I will post some more links if you all would like. (I have been "warned" before about bandwidth--so I'll await your verdict.)

NY firefighter makes ultimate sacrifice
Bedford woman loses brother-in-law in Trade Center attack
By SUSAN CLARK
Staff Writer

Cyndy and Al Borghi of Bedford will long remember the heroism of a New York City firefighter who gave his life in the World Trade Center tragedies. That firefighter was Cyndy Borghi's brother-in-law.

TRUE AMERICAN HERO � Andy Desperito, of Long Island, New York, was killed while rescuing those trapped in the World Trade Center after the terrorist attack on Sept. 11. He was married to the sister of Cyndy Borghi of Bedford. (Courtesy Photo)
One of the more than 300 firefighters, police and rescuers was Fire Lt. Andy Desperito, 42. The 14-year firefighter was among the first emergency workers at the World Trade Center after it was hit.

Desperito was a husband, father of three and a soccer coach.

When Cyndy Borghi heard the news of terrorism attacks that day, she was on her way to Lake Winnipesaukee. Her first thoughts went to her brother-in-law Desperito, her sister, Laura, and their children Nicole, 13, Anthony, 10, and David, 6.

"I called my mom and told her to put the radio on," Borghi said. "She said everybody had come back to the fire department but Andy."

Desperito was on the 23rd floor of Tower Two when the first tower collapsed. He told his men to leave, but stayed behind to help rescue efforts.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
ED: The three lists are at least 20 pages all told. Wouldn't I be dragged over the coals if I tried to post those?? The most pertinent one shows CNN listed as an occupant of the 110th floor, but it is on fax paper--the old, crinkly, waxy kind. Will that scan??

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
mepatriot....when quoting, provide a working link for proper citation of your source and quote only 3-5 paragraphs that emphasize your point.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
never mind, you got it in there, mepatriot.

disregard this..

sorry..

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by elevatedone]

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to do a file search for "60 Minutes" archives?? I can't seem to get to the right website to run one for the Andy Desperito/George TeBeque (Sp?) story about them going to rescue Port Authority workers trapped in their command center on the 23rd Floor.

TIA.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Quoted segment:
(read the Aug. 9 New Yorker Magazinefor a full account of this by Seymore Hershe)

Surely you mean Seymour Hersh (no e) and July 9, 2001

iicas.org...

and all of the
evidence for this crime was being kept on the 20th through 25th floor of one of the WTC towers where the FBI had its New York Offices.

FBI had offices on the 20th-25th floors? Really?
They're strangely absent from the tenant listing:
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
If you're going to try to tell me that Sun Microsystems is a cover for the FBI, I won't believe that.

Giffen certainly understood -- if he did not originate the idea --that if he couldcan get operatives (even "captured" vengeful Islamic
activists whose rage could be shaped and directed to use of terror) to destroy the FBI offices in the WTC building and the documentationevidence it contained, then he would be escape grand jury indictment

Really? The news story you cite says: ""A federal grand jury in Washington has been hearing evidence on the swap allegations, along with allegations of money laundering and bribery, since last year." If the evidence was already before the grand jury (and therefore in the hands of the prosecutors) and the key witnesses would have been in Washington for the trials...

(Prior to September 11 charges had been brought againstAlan Greenspan (forgive me -- in a previous post I said "Milton Friedman"instead of Greenspan -- Friedman is a great and honest and honorableacademic scholar and Nobel Prize winner -- who, very superficially,looks like Greenspan)

Apparently by just one person. There's a lot of fruitcake lawsuits out there by single people against all sorts of public officials. This doesn't mean they have merit.

Do you have links to the lawsuit? Any info on which court it was filed in? What the judge did?

link   
Link to mepatriots article allowing for proper citation of his article and source:
The Bedford Bulletin

seekerof

link   
I have been reading forums at ATS for awhile now, and just now became a member in response to this thread. Never in all my reading here have i seen so many attacks on one person, who may have been mistaken, but, IMO, has not been proven, and yeas I have read the whole thread, to be completely wrong minded.

Somebody explain this to me, why hasn't one person in 14 pages touched on the low capacity on the flights, why have we consistently attacked the CNN HQ thing when he admits he could have been mistaken, even though no one has truly proven he was.

I thought ATS was here for us to question ignorance, not throw away ideas based on something you found on an internet site, and this does apply to both the positive and negative side of the debate.

Come on people let me see the usual debate on the topics at hand, if you disagree, fine, if you agree, fine. all opinions should be welcome.

Oh BTW, I'm really enjoying this site

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join