It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 facts even Alex Jones doesn't discuss...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Have you read the entire thread? Whenever anybody has asked a specific question about content I have replied in kind, usually with a link.

Skating around the truth I see.....

Why don't you take SO's offer and upload your evidence for all to see.
No? Then I am starting to suspect that one of the other members was right in his assumption that you are writing a book and using this site as a means to gather more info.

Or, you are in serious need of mental help. (I'm am leaning more towards that possibility myself)

You are not worth the time nor the bandwith.

~Face

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
SC: two spelling errors (I fear) made your last message unintelligible. Were you saying: "You are going to hear in the forum?"

If that was what you intended, what did you mean by that??

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Face First: What was it you need to see uploaded? I will scan it Monday and you will offer an apology when it is displayed here, or I will never respond to a request from you again.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

SC: two spelling errors (I fear) made your last message unintelligible. Were you saying: "You are going to hear in the forum?"

If that was what you intended, what did you mean by that??

One spelling error, thanks, here was right. You are going to die for your cause in this forum.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Spitting Cobra: And who is going to kill me, you, or your master??

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Spitting Cobra: And who is going to kill me, you, or your master??

You will be banned, mark my words.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well me dear Mr. Meta Patriot, you do very much appear to enjoy the "pilling on" and heartily word your rhetoric as if to say, "Come here one and all and argue with me for I can argue longer than you!"

Mr. Meta Patriot, you have clearly made the conscious decision to completely ignore the obvious fact that your credibility here has suffered a blow of great and deep catastrophe. You respond to requests for more information with snide attempts at faux elitism saying, "I have them, I've seen them," and have thumbed your nose at the collaborative and supportive environment in which you have found yourself. No wonder you experience resistance. No wonder no one desires to be associated with your cause.

I do not desire clarification of your so-called "evidence" as I have witness a systematic rudeness on your part to perpetuate the argument without attempt at substantiation. This sir, is among the most audaciously impertinent things which can be done by one person within a cooperative environment such as Above Top Secret.

Get down off your high horse... nay... shoot your high horse and burry it deep in the ground and find your humility which appears to be long lost. Take the offer of the administrator to heart, discover a way to create digital versions of your materials, and bring them to the people who would like to see them. Your path is clear and the option seemingly easy and gracefully offered.

Will you collaborate or irritate?

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Winston Smith]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I will never respond to a request from you again.

Are you daft!?!?!

WE ARE ALL asking for the evidence. I highly doubt we are going to see anything.

And now you are going to play little games?

Your investigative techniques are fataly flawed on a fundamental level.

You cannot process information even at a basic level.

Conclusion: You do not have any concrete evidence.

I'm done.

You have done nothing but spit on the graves of those who perished.

I am going back to what brought me to this site in the first place.
The search for truth.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Winston Smith: You seem like a serious person and your use of this visual moniker leads me to believe you may not be one of the occultis-satanist types.

So, what would you like to see. I will get it uploaded for you as as possible.

link   
That was nice....................

Oh yea, and stop hating people for being satanist. You and your church refuse to recognise the real gospels, so # off.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by mig12]

link   
Winston Smith: You seem like a serious person and your use of this visual moniker leads me to believe you may not be one of the occultist-satanist types.

So, what would you like to see? I will get it uploaded for you as soon as possible.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So, what would you like to see.

I find it odd that you would need to ask. I'm sure everyone would like to see everything that has been asked for within this long and irritating thread.

If I declare I am a non-theist, does that alter your opinion?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No sir, being a non-theist does not place you in the same category as out-and-out occultists, etc.

The only item I recall being asked for was a copy of my hard document showing the Floor 110 next to "CNN" on a tenancy list. Shortly after that, Bangin posted a link showing that information. No one has since insisted I display my hard copy.

Was there something else you would like to see?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
To the Maine Patriot:

You pass personal and permanent judgement of people based on superficial premise. You are a biggot.

You seek to divide the members of ATS, and usurp your percieved power of the moderators. You are a tyrant.

You seek nothing more than for people to follow you in your ideals, which do not work for everyone. You are a politician.

You assume that those who do not follow your line of conjecture are not deserving of their own opinion. You are conceited.

I'm now waiting for one with the power to follow one of these lines with... YOU ARE BANNED!

Please disregard my previous request, you are not worth my time.

Thank you,
DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Was there something else you would like to see?

Please put an end to the obtuse behavior and heed the helpful advice in my longish post to you. Find a way to provide digital copies of everything you believe to be important. Is it that difficult for you to consider a collaborative attitude?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Winston Smith: You seem like a serious person and your use of this visual moniker leads me to believe you may not be one of the occultis-satanist types.

So, what would you like to see. I will get it uploaded for you as as possible.

On page 11 of this thread, member Pandemonium listed our requests for your info... please see what they had to say, it's very good.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please go reveiw that... that's what we want to see.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Will no one ask for something specific?? That's all I'm asking for... some documentation from someone that there is truly something I have posted on this thread that you think I have lied about, or exaggerated...

Anyone??

WS: NO...I will not upload everything I have here...that's is literally dozens of scans.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Mega: My last question to you:

Are you using this site as a means to gather more info towards publishing in a book or releasing a video later on?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
Mega: My last question to you:

Are you using this site as a means to gather more info towards publishing in a book or releasing a video later on?

I aksed this very question back on page 9 or 10 ( I think ) he first said no... but I'm beginning to wonder again.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

I aksed this very question back on page 9 or 10 ( I think ) he first said no... but I'm beginning to wonder again.

Elevate: Thanks. I am wondering too.

I wait for Monday with baited breath..... to most likely be disappointed with nothing but bunk.

See you then!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join