It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 facts even Alex Jones doesn't discuss...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
O.K. another tidbit for you.

Page 34 of four (maybe more because I didn't look at all of them) very popular magazines dated (the same) 9-24-01 each contain a startling admission related to 9/11. They are as follows:

1. Time: Osama bin Laden appears on this page with a large picture purportedly taken at a wedding (and pulled from a video made at the celebration) for one of his sons at a date and location certain, when we were being told that he could not be located...800 people at this wedding in the open air, and we could not locate him?? (Reminds me of the time FOX News sent a reporter in to interview him--in '99, I think it was--walked right into his tent and conducted an extensive interview, but the CIA couldn't find him!)

2. US News & World Report: This page thirty-four has an interesting quote from our resident Bilderburg Senator, Chuck Hagel, saying that "This isn't just a bunch of thugs...the world has never seen terror like this." (This is admittedly the least "sexy" of these snippets, but anytime a Bilderburger opens his mouth--like he did recently about the need for reinstatement of the draft--we should sit up and take notice.)

3. Newsweek: Page 34 of this edition (still the same date each time) has this alluring quote:

"On September 10, NEWSWEEK has learned, a group of top PEntagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns."

4. People Magazine: This is the Lou Cacchioli piece. Lou was a firefighter I interviewed twice (subsequent to seeing this article) who swears he heard bombs--two separate blasts, about 1 minute apart--as he was heading up the staircase towards the upper floors in the North Tower. He was nearly trapped in an elevator after one of the explosions went off, but (he tells me) fortunately he had kept one of the group of younger firefighters he was ferrying to the upper floors with him, because this fireman had the tools to get them out of the elevator after the bomb went off.) P.S. Lou originally agreed to go on the Alex Jones Show with me when I was on for 2 1/2 hours shortly after our interview, but later backed out, then he wouldn't answer his phone either...

Don't ask for these articles to be scanned. They're all at your local library, OK? I have enough to do at present. Thanks for your understanding.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by aware
Alex jones doesnt discuss this that im aware of...
The planes that norad sent to intercept the hijacked aircraft FLEW AT 1/3 THEIR TOP SPEED.

This was discussed here about two years ago. The conclusion from an expert was that there was no possible way (given the distance to cover, top speed, and take-off time) the interception craft would be able to cover the distance in time and prevent impact.

And I think the reported speed was actually 1/3 less than top cruising speed, not 1/3 of top cruising speed.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

I was refering to this post, William, Im not putting owrds in your mouth. Well, maybe "debunk", you didnt say THAT specifically, but lets not argue over semantics.

You like to try and debunk everything. Thus, by your statement above, one can see that you believe the above topic was explained away, and therefore "debunked".

Cooolhand, good luck getting a hold of any of the flight transcripts, in case u havent noticed,......THEY ARE CLASSIFIED AND NOT AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we do have, in your wonderful mainstream media, is, a collection of new articles showing when the FAA reported thier transponders turned off, and the subsequent delays.

read the links I have alreaDY POSTED. Mainly, the day of 9/11. If you are too lazy to scroll back a page or two, or up a few messages, Ill repost it again.

www.unansweredquestions.net...

And if youre too lazy to click on the link I just posted, Ill even copy and paste part of the page here, so u can read it.

8:13 A.M.) At the same time that flight controllers are asking Flight 11 to climb to 35,000 feet, the transponder stops transmitting. Air traffic manager Glenn Michael says later, "We considered it at that time to be a possible hijacking." ["when given permission to climb to 35,000 feet," AP, 8/12/02, "8:13:47 � 46R: AAL11, now climb maintain FL350," New York Times, 10/16/01, shortly after trying emergency frequencies, Christian Science Monitor, 9/13/01] The official story says NORAD is not notified the plane is hijacked until 8:40 - 27 minutes later. [NORAD, 9/18/01]

(8:20 A.M.) Flight 11 starts to veer dramatically off course around this time. [USA Today flight path image, on this page] Recall that if a plane goes two miles off course, it should be considered an emergency situation. [MSNBC, 9/12/01]

Thats just a sample from the very first flight. if you desire more, please READ THE FRIGGIN LINK, then ask questions.

And to certain posters, kindly stop bashing ECK, he is perhaps one of the most enlightened people to post on this board, a wellspring in vital info.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Since the PPH used Jane as their eyewitness, I looked her up in the phone book and called her. She was quite brusque with me on the phone but did admit in no uncertain terms when asked that she COULD NOT POSITIVELY IDENTIFY THESE MEN AS THE SAME TWO WHOSE PHOTOS HAD BEEN ON TV FOR SOME TIME.

Your comments?

I posted earlier, but I think it got lost in the hostility.

My close relative's best friend was one of the flight attendents in the plane that brought those one of the hijackers to their destination. She actually served him drinks and helped him with a carry on bag. She too could not identify him as the same in different grainy photo. They kept pushing her on the subject but she refused.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
WOTS: WOW!! I had been looking for that. Are you quite certain? I never saw any people on the rooftops and I looked repeatedly and hard for that. Do you recall what network you were watching?? TIA.

SO: I haven't brought up the money stuff (former CIA Deputy Director Buzzy Krongard's AMR puts through A.B. Brown/ Deustche Bank, for example) because it is not original to me, and I am sure it could be found elsewhere on ATS.

Thanks for the information on the 2 police choppers. That would lend credence to WOTS's post about seeing live people on the roof tops.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
SOSUEMETO: That is absolutely huge!!!!! I read that, but I thought you were talking about the flights from Miami that brought these guys to the Northeast, not the little flight out of Portland....Are you certain that is the flight you mean to reference?? Any chance I could talk to this stewardess? I did not realize planes this small had stewardesses. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i can not remember what station but i would guess i probably turned to cnn first.... i was in bad shape at the time and was recovering from a broken leg but i remember seeing people on the roof in a couple of shots and people on the edge of the roof looking over....i also remember what looked like camera shots from above like they were taken from a copter of people on the roof and i was thinking land that chopper and pick those people up !!!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I definitely saw people jumping from the towers when I was watching it live..
Just my input... This was on the BBC.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
I'm giving you the links...what more do you expect me to do???

again... links that do not work and material that convieniently (sp) cannot be scanned until next week...

when the topics start to get turned on you, you come up with all these other things.... as on page 10 of this thread....

you never commented on my comment about the security cameras at the airport, you really called them and they gave you the information on what type of cameras they use, in this state of the world today, someone calls them up and says , what kind of security camera do you have... and they tell you, I do not believe it.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yeah, ua know, i remeber that. I mean, the had the chopers.

Im surprised mroe pictures of the first plane hitting dont exist. I mean, granted people werent expecting it, but hell, just about every big city has tons of skycams constant trained on thier big landmarks. Seattle has one looking at the space needle all the time. So, Im wondering, early morning. TV stations usually have choppers taking pictures of traffic situations. morning skycams, ect.

wierd?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks to WW for posting the six links relating to the claim that CNN had only leased 200 SF on the 110th floor of the North Tower. I have now had the time to review each of your links and I am sad (truly--I was really hoping we could put this one to bed--honest!) to say I am less convinced that the 200 SF story is legit now than I was before I examined them.

I looked hard during September '01 for this type of material and found only three links on occupancy--none of which contains/ed a SF figure for CNN. Your first two links purport that it was 200 SF, but both of these websites were constructed AFTER 911, and are therefor totally unreliable when it comes to this question.

Your next post makes no mention of the 200 SF. Your 4th is a "pulldown" from my previosuly-referenced Wall-Street Journal tenancy source and this copy does not even mention that CNN was an occupant! Your last two links have nothing to do with CNN but are mostly about what signals in the NYC area were affected by the tragedies.

Sadly, this 200 SF story (implying that CNN had no large, staffed office on floor 110) looks like a late edition, (possibly planted information) and must be totally discounted until further proof comes in.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
mepatriot,

may I ask you another serious question ?

Are you working on any more books or videos about 9/11 ?

Has anyone though that we're being used for what information that we have here and or may know and it's going to be used elsewhere ?

We could be doing all of the research for someone you know... someone who keeps saying, go find it, I don't have time, I have something else to do, I'll get to it next week... etc...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
mepatriot,

may I ask you another serious question ?

Are you working on any more books or videos about 9/11 ?

Has anyone though that we're being used for what information that we have here and or may know and it's going to be used elsewhere ?

We could be doing all of the research for someone you know... someone who keeps saying, go find it, I don't have time, I have something else to do, I'll get to it next week... etc...

I certainly wondered that about another of mepatriots threads and would enjoy hearing him answer that.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The simple answer is NO. (as if any of you will take my word for it...)

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The simple answer is NO. (as if any of you will take my word for it...)

you have not given us any reason to take your word for anything.

I know that can be a two way streak... but come on, give us something.. besides all of these claims, ATS members are providing tons of information for you and you're giving us excuses.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What excuses, ingrate? Since when is owning a scanner a pre-requisite for posting here? If my information bothers you so much, you know I'm not forcing you to come here and read it.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

What excuses, ingrate? Since when is owning a scanner a pre-requisite for posting here? If my information bothers you so much, you know I'm not forcing you to come here and read it.

so by definition of ingrate, I'm being unthankful to you for posting things you can't back up, link threads that don't work, refusing to search these pages on your own for information that has been covered here.. yup, I can see where I'm an ingrate....

You're right you're not forcing me to come here and read it, it's just so damn funny to keep seeing you get proven wrong and made fun of...

I won't resort to name calling, I have more respect for ATS and it's members, I will wait until you can scan your info next week.... and believe me i won't be the only one coming back here to read whatever it is that you think you have.

Good day SIr....

I SAID GOOD DAY !!!!! ( that 70's show fans will get that one)

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I will only scan material that is specifically requested. No one seemed to think it was important that I scan the proof that CNN was an occupant of the 110th floor after Bigin's post, so I may not be scanning anything yet. No one has made a specific request demanding proof of anything as of yet. Some people are able to do their own verification without having their hand held.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot If my information bothers you so much, you know I'm not forcing you to come here and read it.
But you are forcing me to host your inaccurate ideas and provide them bandwidth.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf You like to try and debunk everything.
Not everything... just most things
Should we let mistruths go unchallenged? Should we allow anyone to push forth erroneous theories? Should ATS become like all other conspiracy sites where any crazy idea is embraced? The search for truth is not a process of speculation, it's a process of separating fact from fiction.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

4. People Magazine: This is the Lou Cacchioli piece. Lou was a firefighter I interviewed twice (subsequent to seeing this article) who swears he heard bombs--two separate blasts, about 1 minute apart--as he was heading up the staircase towards the upper floors in the North Tower. He was nearly trapped in an elevator after one of the explosions went off, but (he tells me) fortunately he had kept one of the group of younger firefighters he was ferrying to the upper floors with him, because this fireman had the tools to get them out of the elevator after the bomb went off.)

That does not prove anything. Those explosion sounds could have been anything. (Collapsing floors or falling debris, gas line explosion, cleaning chemicals) That whole place was falling apart and it was chaos. I don't doubt the Firefighter heard something, but there is no proof of anything there.

~Face

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join