It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Morning Sky lecture (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I was browsing youtube one day and found this very interesting lecture from Robert Morning Sky (author of the Terra papers). It looks like it has been taped in the early 90's, altough i'm not certain.

Sound quality could be better but it really doesn't bother much. There is 10 parts available at the moment, 5 mins each.

first part:

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Right on

Thanks for putting the up.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm so used to videos being available on youtube that it didn't at first dawn on me that these might be copyrighted and someone posted them without permission... ?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Don't know about that. The person who put them to youtube seems to be from Iran (or at least the profile says so...)

Looks like a public lecture to me anyway. Very interesting stuff! Do you have knowledge when this was taped?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have uploaded the series to ATS media where it will be more secure.

(click to open player in new window)

For full list of media Click Here!

[edit on 22-3-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
reply to post by kshaund

Don't know about that. The person who put them to youtube seems to be from Iran (or at least the profile says so...)

Looks like a public lecture to me anyway. Very interesting stuff! Do you have knowledge when this was taped?

He mentioned Clinton in the video - so it was when Clinton was still president -
I noticed that the poster of the videos was from Iran - but am just wondering how the videos got where they did as its the only ones I've ever seen on the internet.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I love this guy. He and I may not necessarily see eye to eye on everything, but I think a lot of the information he has gotten may be accurate.

There is so much that isn't being told to us. You will not hear this information in school. The president of the United States will not tell you this. Sure, what he says might sound "far out," but that doesn't necessarily make it not true.

You should listen to it. It is very interesting. I wish I could find everything he has written, and at least a cleaned up version of the video.

Troy

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
he strikes me as not having it all.... few can short of a six pack.. thats just my opinion.. i did read the terra papers.....

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
He is a little bit different kind of guy, but I think some of his information may be quite valid. I understand some of what he says might seem over the top, but again, it doesn't necessarily make it not true.

Honestly, look at all the efforts made to try and say there aren't UFOs, you know. I've seen some altered pictures of Mars. I've stared at an ancient figure that looks like an airplane, but some people insist, with much energy, that it is an insect. But there is no such insect that I know of. Denial, denial, denial. Swamp gas, balloons, and flares, oh my!

Something is being hidden folks. We are apparently not supposed to know some things.

Troy

new topics

top topics

join