It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgaria is in crysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
(First let me say, its me, sasorii with a new account. It's really strange to see what hase happend to this site,people talking teen style and such..just like me but im not from an english speaking country so please excusme me)

I feel sorry for american people,getting robbed by private banks,in the hands of the new president who i guess is a puppet like the rest,right in the hands of the people wanting new world order.
But here in europe things are also very bad.
And little bulgaria that you sometimes like to go vee-cay on is in ruins of her past glory.
Allow me please, to tell you a very short story about our history. In the beggining there are tribes that come from (Mongolia i think) and they settle all over europe. One tribe,ours of Han Asparuh settles in bulgaria,a great place for a country. there are wars...ups and downs..then we get enslaved by the turks couse of a DECEIT,but it wouldnt have maked much difference.terrible 5 decades,then with some help from Russia we get freedom,and them we got in the comunists circle,we STILL have russian impacts on our daily lives,tradicions, and iconomy.
NOW what have become of our once great country, that we have very beautifull women,only here grows the bacteria that makes real healty sour milk,only here we have real white chese(not sure how real is now)and on and on...
The country is broken...its a mafia country led by incompetent stupid selfish mafiots,thinking how to rob some money if they can.
the new generation...boys and girls of the future
boys...fashion screw ups,gays, and week fools
girls,stupid as hell,mean..mean and selfish evil...things
we goed in the european union.WE ROBBED THEM,we take money and the money goes in the hands of the mafia,instead for repairs and good stuff...
we make the most car incidents, every cheesy mafia boy comes with his buisness in bulgaria to suck on the iconomy.
we SHOULNDT be in crysis now..we are not that economicly advanced to
be in crysis i think..now u cant get a job!the prices are rising from years,yet
payment stays the same!
from young as an emotional person from the mean people and nasty life i learned to HATE my country, i cant be a partiot...and im not even poor,i have a stable life,and when i go into political business to work in relationships between countryes i wont be able to change everything,couse if u screw up the mafia will kill you,i dont really care anymore,u cant even find a woman if ur a little diferent from the sheeps,ill just run away run,live,get married to..a foreign country.

please excusme grammar and language...for i just tried to make you understand some stuff about my country

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
listen. it is more less the same everywhere. the difference is that in some countries (like mine) they do not show how evill they are and pretend to work for your best, and in some (maybe like in Bulgaria but not sure about it) they do not care at all.

sometimes I think it would be much easier if they would all just did not bother to make cover ups. people would be more open to fight against their masters.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
thanks for the comment,i though in more advanced countryes its not so bad,atleast prices and payment are more good,like in germany,england,france?or the crysis ruined that?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
good to hear some insight... thank you for some info on your country. almost like our reservation here in arizona, politicians who take advantage of the power given to them... Greed is a very evil human trait and it is global. i will do some studying of your country and its history, "if history is forgotten, then we are doomed to repeat it"

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
wel for all we know some of the history that they teached us in school is a complete lie...for example when we were slaves to turkey they were poets and patriotic people rising the people on war.
nowadays in school the people(mostly girls but lets not flame) like to earn theyr "A's" writing about our poets and patriots like theyr GODS and have MAGIC powers....excusme me..i know theyr great but...theyr also human and there wera aLOT of screw ups..some were drunken playboys as far as im concerned.
there is something nasty in bulgarian people..maybe couse of the bad life,but we tend to adjust and find the easy way out every time,we always find a way to cheat..i dunno how we do it we just do it.its not that im talking bad about my country...its just like a natural gift...after all its we who first invented the pc even though i dont know exactly the full story,dont wanna get flamed

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
and if u know what i heard...there are villages in our mountains where tursk kinda "rule" with theyr religion and u cant even buy bread if u dont know turkish,and ur fired from ur job if u dont go to ..turkish church
i though after so many years the turks are good people but boy I CANT take to watch this happen in my country..i guess i will become a nacionalist

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I starred and flagged this as many people don't seem to realise that this is hitting people internationally. I've seen comments from several Americans over this last week or so that make it clear that they didn't realise it's hitting people in many countries.

I think it's important to draw attention to the fact that this is hurting countries that don't get much global recognition generally.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Moody's affirms the ratings of Bulgaria, Romania

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Moody's Investors Service affirmed Friday the Baa3 investment-grade ratings of Romania and Bulgaria, boosting investor confidence in the two Eastern European countries as they struggle to cope with the impact of the global economic crisis. Until recently, the two neighboring countries, both of which are members of the European Union, enjoyed strong economic growth and high foreign capital inflows.
Earlier this month, however, Romania started talks with the E.U. and the International Monetary Fund about potential financial support. Read more on Romania.

Moody's affirmed Friday the Baa3 local and foreign currency ratings of both Romania and Bulgaria. The outlook on the ratings is stable.
The Romanian government's moderate debt burden supports the country's investment-grade status, Moody's said Friday.

The affirmation of Romania's ratings is premised on the attainment of a financing program from the IMF and the E.U., coupled with a successful fiscal adjustment, the ratings agency said. Moody's expects Romania to receive a total support package of more than 20 billion euros ($27 billion) over two years, with half of the money coming from the IMF and the remainder from the E.U. and related institutions.

To read the rest of the report follow this link: Bulgaria

top topics

join