It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans- good or bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Humans - good or bad?

I personally think bad. I have been in contact since I was very young, about 0 years old, and they have left me with permanent psychological trauma, including obsessive-compulsive disorder.

No matter what they say, their tactics show they're working against us and for themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Humans - good or bad?

I personally think bad. I have been in contact since I was very young, about 0 years old, and they have left me with permanent psychological trauma, including obsessive-compulsive disorder.

No matter what they say, their tactics show they're working against us and for themselves.

You've been in contact with who?

Humans?

Why do you think we are working against you? Assuming you're writing as if you aren't human yourself. This is a little hard to understand.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
A bit of both..some people more bad than others..and some people more good than others..on average we are equally bad and good.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Humans are human. Mr X , Ms Y or especially Z - can be good or bad. So if you have issues with certain members of the species, it certaiy des not allow you to cathegorise all of people accordingly.
Are lions good or bad? Pinguins? Pandas? Rats?
See how rediculous it looks?

GEX

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi HiAliens, that's a good question, I find that humans don't have a sense of humor.
twolines

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Awesome Copy paste.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bad. Btw.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't think it's a matter of good or bad. I think it's a matter of your upbringing and the experiences that have led you to become the person that you are.

Some people would argue that you are born pure, I would argue that you are born indifferent.

I would like to think that most of humanity is a force for good, and I do see expamples of that everyday.

We as with any species will always have people who want more than others, who feel they are entitled to more, so is the nature of things.

We are driven by our desires, we live out of our Lizard brain after all. Decisions are commonly made on impulse and instinct, rather than logic and reason.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Very funny. LMAO. that is pretty good

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is the second time you posted something that almost made me choke on my coffee.

I've heard some positive stories from those experiencing human contact though.
Can't say they're all negative renegades.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
This is the second time you posted something that almost made me choke on my coffee.

I've heard some positive stories from those experiencing human contact though.
Can't say they're all negative renegades.
Seriously, we dont need any humor here, we could leave that out to other boards.

Humor is one of the reasons we have gone mad.

Humor-mad so to speak.

I am not saying we shouldnt laugh, I'm only saying that you should laugh and that there,s bad and good humor.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

I dont know if you are serious with this thread, but Im gonna give you

a serious answer. You'll find in general, as a younger person you

tend to have more patience for humans and their short comings.

When you get a bit older , people will have let you down, disappointed

you , so that you become more selective about who you

spend your time with

So , Humans good early in life, Bad later in life.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Humans are human. Mr X , Ms Y or especially Z - can be good or bad. So if you have issues with certain members of the species, it certaiy des not allow you to cathegorise all of people accordingly.

Wrong.

Are lions good or bad? Pinguins? Pandas? Rats?
See how rediculous it looks?

These are important questions, and I'd like to open them up to the floor.

Pinguins have wings but can't fly so IMO bad.
Lions are definitely good.

[edit on 13f20090pmSun, 22 Mar 2009 23:58:39 -050039 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Why do you think we are working against you? Assuming you're writing as if you aren't human yourself. This is a little hard to understand.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by mf_luder]

Not everyone you will meet on planet earth is sane.

In fact a large portion of the population could be said to some
kind of neurosis.

ATS has some brilliant ppl on it, some of those brilliant ppl
and not so brilliant have genetic markers that make them
have traits that can be diagnosed by a doc.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Most of the people I've met so far is bad... Not that they are killers or something. But selfish, materialistic, oblivious, wasteful, greedy, short-tempered, violent, immature...

But I'm hoping that there are still good people in other parts of the world.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Mostly bad I would say. Rats also are bad. I think the jury's out on penguins, but ocelots are definitely the epitome of cool.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Osmoses]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I've noticed that these "humans" are made up of something dreadful called egoism. It causes all kinds of calamity around the world. Yet few know the true extent of the problem, tis sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Humans are good and bad and it is not nice to categorize all humans as good or bad. As humans we have spread war, famine, man made bio-weapons, over all we have just made better and better ways to kill each other - the powers that be on our planet have us working 9-5, then from 5 -9 we see, hear and think what they want us too. On the flip side we have good caring people willing to help any one and every one, love, peace and a couple of other things. The human race is mostly evil, but as all things in the universe there is a small piece of good in us. Smaller in some than others.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Humans are no more bad than they are good.

What is bad and good? They are nothing but words used to describe what, actions we may or may not agree with. Then by that definition would anyone consider themselves bad?

What is good without bad. I could ask anyone whether they thought of themselves as a bad person, truly a bad person at heart not just bad because they've told some lies or whatever, and I can gurantee that the individual person doesnt see themselves as a bad person at heart.

So then our perceptions of good and bad are percieved by others and judged accordingly. Then we could go down a laundry list of things that the majority has found bad in the past but is now ok with, Sex, black people, a big central government.
Now our perceptions of these things have changed over the years everyone loves sex (for a long while religion has made people feel guilty for liking sex), we are ashamed of our racist past, and no government is bigger than right here in the good ol' USA.

So why would I judge you today when my perception of you will change evetually? There is no good or bad. Its a fallacy to divide us, to make us seem like animals and godless savages.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Good or bad only exist from the individuals perspective. Nothing exists without perspective. So some might say bad and some might say good. I myself say bad, but that is only a reflection of my experiences with humans and not a valid judgment of humans.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
O.K. Enough.

If you guys actually read the responses to my original post, you'll see the reason why I wrote this... It was a take-off of another post about the Greys, here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was looking at:

Binary thought Yes/No --- Right/Wrong thinking
The genuine trauma people go through on this planet
The fact that humans may be regarded as "malevolent" or "negative" by many races.

I posted on a whim, but apart from a few people who got what I was doing, this post has proved to me that very few people actually bother to read the replies to any Original Post.

I hope you liked it Donnie Darko.

Peace

[edit on 13f20091amMon, 23 Mar 2009 08:21:20 -050020 by HiAliens]

new topics

top topics

join