It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KNOWING THE FUTURE: CIA, 9/11, UFOs and the Extraterrestrial Presence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

KNOWING THE FUTURE: CIA, 9/11, UFOs and the Extraterrestrial Presence

www.americanchronicle.com

What would you do if you could see into the future? And what if your visions were filled with images of terror? The CIA and other intelligence agencies have been asking that question from the beginning. Is it really possible to know the future? And why did secret government psychics and others report visions of airplanes crashing into buildings prior to 9/11?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There is part two:

"Internet entrepreneur Joe Firmage had come out of the closet about his belief in an extraterrestrial presence, and launched the ISSO -- the International Space Sciences Organization -- to review possible modes of intergalactic travel. It was reported that NASA launched an investigation, worried that proprietary government information might be discussed at ISSO where foreign physicists were among the elite UFO believers. And not too far removed in the shadows, CIA was in the loop."

Link to part two of this article in additional links

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Interesting article. That makes two psychics then who in August 2001 saw planes crashing into buildings. I believe the other one was Ellie Crystal though cannot find the link to that prediction. And the fact that one of them said the Pentagon and White House (believed to be the 4th target) were targets is impressive since the Pentagon is was not really that widely known of a building prior to 9/11.

And of course the Web Bot Project predicted something about planes crashing into buildings as well if I remember correctly.

I think the evidence at this point is extremely strong and psychics should be paid more attention to, as well as possibly trying to develop the natural abilities that everyone seems to have at least to some degree.

I found it particularly interesting from a conspiracy point of view this snippet:
"I saw pieces of white paper with black print. One piece of paper said a formula or project's number was 911. These papers were on a long light brown table sitting out and they were in draft form."

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I know the CIA had a remote viewing program..they scrapped it because it was too unpredictable..does that mean they still had some positive experiences? im not a believer in any of that..for the simple fact no one in a controlled experiment has had any luck as far as im aware.

new topics

top topics

join