It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abuse of Galactic Law/Non-Interference Protocols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There's a lot of talk about Galactic Law and Non-Interference protocols.

Many folks say that the benign presence here is hampered by the fact that not-enough of us are standing up against tyranny + corruption. I'm sure they're right.

So... some questions for any Galacto-diplomats or Exo-Lawyers:

1) Who administers galactic/universal law? Is it a high governing body or does each race follow their own codes set internally?

2) How do the benign forces here decide when critical mass has been reached, allowing them to interfere more openly?

3) I've heard Galactic Law can be abused by the darker forces. I've definitely felt the "war for souls" going on in my own consciousness. How exactly is galactic law being abused?

4) How can we break free from any negative "owners" we may have?
Sure... eat well, look after your family, get healthy, build a local community.
Anything else?

Any general comments on Galactic law, websites other than the great Exopolitics.org appreciated.

Note: If you think the whole idea of galactic law is stoopid, unfeasible, laughable, whatever, then this thread is not for you, don't bother posting... Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, basically it's like with the Force in "Star Wars": The Force is neither good or bad - it's a force/Energy/Dharma/etc.

But those who use the Force can use it to good or to bad purpose. But the Force itself is neutral.

Perhaps it's the same thing with the whole Galactic Federation Law talk here.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

join