It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dome of the Rock, the abomination of desolation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by akhenaton

you don t have to be blind to see the true

the first temple was seed for the presence of one god
the second temple was for jesus
and the eternal temple for an universal religion is the dome of the rock

Interesting spin, and an expected spin. The dome of the rock sits on the holy mountian, on or near the holy of holies. Its vile presence is an abomination to the Lord God who will throw down allah and show him to be a false god. To believe in allah and his vile spawn mohammad is to be desolated of the true God and Jesus his son.

Islam is the road to hell..............

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
the military black ops and aliens are literally ripping people's souls and spirit, essense from their bodies. this void has to be filled. this is where alot of this milab and alien activity is centered around. it's not just genetics. they are after our souls. there is a black market in the interdimensional realm.

those of the light are the temple of God Almighty. while they can steal your soul, they cannot own it. once they steal your soul, they fill this void with what may be termed an abomination.

it is written that in the last days.. God's people will cry out under the throne of God for vengence. He states that He will wait until all have been killed. Being taken into captivity may just as easily apply to being subjected to these programs. even if you may not be aware of it.

just additional food for thought.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

islam is evil and the dome of the rock is an abomination!! ok but give us some argument on your statement, so more than 1 billion of people are evils and they are satan worshiper.

wake up!!

the nice building inspired by the only god of all humanity is the pure whithout any idol or image inside.

I will explain in few word the meaning of symbols around this god ( the one ) inspiration.

the dome is the image of god light that will be reflected any where in the universe.
the blue means water and the throne of god will be on the water ( search in your bible)

the eight wall reflect the 8 angels that will hold the the god s throne at the end time.

and the 4 doors roughly in south, north west and east means that all the people in this world will be resurected in this place for last time judgment.

do you need more .......
PS : sorry for my broken english it s like my 5 formats language in my head.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The rationality of the analysis begins to fall apart when first you use the accuracy of the specific number of years, which are stated to be the number of days in the text, to justify the relationship of the time period to the events.

Then you immediately invalidate the specificity of the number of years because you know it is risky business because of the inaccuracy of dating the events.

When you invalidated the specificity of the number of days which you reinterpret to years, you invalidate your entire argument.

Next time avoid making a logical case for religious belief systems, it is always a weak foundation.

Give unto science what belongs to science, and give unto religion what belongs to religion.

Personally I belive that all this focus of religion on intrepreting old books is destructive to the entire cause of religion, and completely distracts the faithful from the pursuit of anything to do with the purpose of religion. Like determining the purpose of religion and doing something about it.

I also think the purpose of religion is to become a better person, who treats others better and becomes a more loving human being.

How many times do you see the fervant students of religion killing one another over the interpretations of moldy old books?

Now what was it you believe in again?

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Cyberbian]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
I also think the purpose of religion is to become a better person, who treats others better and becomes a more loving human being.

How many times do you see the fervant students of religion killing one another over the interpretations of moldy old books?

Now what was it you believe in again?

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Cyberbian]

Sad to see someone who sees himself as an "elite intellectual" be so ignorant of facts.....

In bible prophesy days equal years........simple fact......

You are correct many times false "religions" have used various gods to kill enemies..............the issue is false religions.....Islam....Roman Catholic, etc,etc...

Faith in God is not a religion it is action. It is doing his will. Living his will each day and when you fail each day to live up to his complete will for mankind, ask forgiveness through his son Jesus for those sins.....

Point of agreement.....religion is slavery to false gods........

Faith in God and Jesus is not religion, it is a way of life eternal.....

[edit on 11-4-2009 by heliosprime]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
[quote
Faith in God is not a religion it is action. It is doing his will. Living his will each day and when you fail each day to live up to his complete will for mankind, ask forgiveness through his son Jesus for those sins.....

Point of agreement.....religion is slavery to false gods........

Faith in God and Jesus is not religion, it is a way of life eternal.....

[edit on 11-4-2009 by heliosprime]

beautifully put...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I hope you realize Jesus Christ defended the Temple that stood when he talked to the Pharisees. I don't see that in your equation. He drove money changers out of it, he taught in it, HE CALLED it HIS Father House. Yes its true after he Ressurected that we need now HIM alone and not the Temple.The numbers and formula seem to fit but the exclusion of the Temple that Jesus walked into dont make sense.

God Bless...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

The point is the abomination of the desolator is very well the dome of the rock since islam denies Jesus as the son of God and its followers are doomed following an anti-christ called mohamad.

Judaism also denies this belief.

I'm not going to address your entire piece but I will offer, just briefly, the the Dome as well as both the first and second temple are built on what many held to be the center of man's domain upon the Earth. But in point of fact, the Dome of the Rock did not attain today's status as such a holy and revered place in Islam until the refounding of Israel.

In one way of looking at it, the Dome has become the political center of the Middle east and God or Allah, has been applied as an after thought for political expediency.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Frequently in prophecy in the Old and New Testaments, one day is one year.

In Revelation Chapter 9, verses 1-11, we find a war launched against mankind from the land of locusts, commonly known for millennia to be Saudi Arabia.

They would expand and hurt mankind for five months. Five months being equal to 150 days, or 150 years.

It was in AD 632 that the armies of Islam began to spread out and assail the Eastern Roman Empire. Within a hundred years, Palestine, Syria, Mesopotaia, Egypt, northern Africa, and Spain had fallen under the spread of Islam.

In 732, Charles Martel stopped the advance of Islam in Europe at Tours. In 762, the capital of the Saracen Empire was moved to Baghdad, and the rulers began to enjoy peacetime pleasures. In 781, the Caliph Haround Al Rashid was their ruler. This was the "golden age of the Saracen power, and Baghdad was knnow as the City of Peace.

How long from the time when the torment that is Islam went out for jihad and attacked mankind? In AD 632, the Arabs burst forth to attack mankind to which you add 150 years. That would bring us to 782, the second year of Haroun Al Rashid's reign.

In 782, did the torment of Islam continue against the West? No. Haroun Al Rashid engaged in friendly correspondence with the Christian Rulers of Europe, and this ended the Saracen effort to forcibly convert the world to Islam.

Next trumpet: The Turks were held at the river Euphrates for two generations. With the kingdom divided into four powers under the four grandsons of Togrul, their myriads of horsemen crossed the Euphrates on Janualry 28, 1057.

The prophetic period is an hour, a day, a month, and a year. 396 years. Constantinople fell on May 29, 1453, or 396 years and four months, or 120 days. This was the last third of the Roman Empire to fall.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just a little side trivia, did you know that many geologist's believe the rock in the Dome of the Rock is not a rock at all. They believe it is an iron meteorite. But since it is holy artifact we obviously can't examine it. But hey, I guess that means it did come from the heaven's. Who woulda thunk it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join