It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dome of the Rock, the abomination of desolation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Daniel 12:11

11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Note: the word 'sacrifice" is not in the orginal trascript, it was "added" by the scribes translating the word later.

The first temple "soloman's" temple was destroyed around 586 BC.

Solomon's Temple, also known as the First Temple, was destroyed in 586 BCE when the Jews were exiled into Babylonian Captivity.

en.wikipedia.org...

This temple was authorized by God as the place of daily worship.

The second temple was authorized by a human king....

As described in the Book of Ezra, rebuilding of the Temple was authorized by Cyrus the Great of Persia and ratified by Darius the Great of Persia.

The dome of the Rock was built in 688-691 AD.

Built atop the earlier location of the Temple, the Dome of the Rock was erected by the Muslim ruler Abd el-Malik in 688-691.

www.bibleplaces.com...

Simple math indicates that the 1290 years of Daniel 12:11 if beginning in 586 BC would run until 704 AD, or approximately the time the dome of the rock was built.

Now the timeline of 586 until 704 may not be a specific number of years since there is some dispute as to several years during Jesus life including speculation his actual bith was arounf 4BC.

The time period of when the first temple was destroyed until the dome of the rock built is very, very close to 1290 years and the difference is most likely human counting error. The calculated difference in 13 years without the 4BC correction. It is entirely possible both starting and ending dates are off from human error.

The point is the abomination of the desolator is very well the dome of the rock since islam denies Jesus as the son of God and its followers are doomed following an anti-christ called mohamad.

Those waiting for the third temple to be built and the daily sacrifice to begin may be waiting for a sign that will never come. Especially since the word "sacrifice" is not in the original text, but was added by mankind.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
what was the original text if sacrifice was taken out? it makes the sentence incomplete if you do that.

i don't suppose daniel gave another prophecy about how long the abomination lasts?

is the overall point that islam is wrong and christianity is right?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

"What house will you make for me, seeing as how all are mine?"

You are the temple (not made with hands), just like Jesus said, "the kingdom of heaven is inside you" and again by paul, "don' t you know that you are the temple of the living God and that he dwells in you".

The life is in the blood. I will require blood at the hand of every man and at the hand of every mans brother, and from every beast. Why does God require blood? Simple...Life, only how does blood give life? I'll tell you, in semen or what is called, "the clouds of heaven" or the "Glory of the Lord".

You cause the Abomination that causes desolation when you place an Idol (Jesus on the Cross) in place of actual life (Jesus) meaning, you stop doing the original command which is to "be fruitful and multiply" or by "forbidding the children to come unto me".

Would you like to know how almost the whole world will be fooled? By believing in things unseen and worshiping angels and spirits and not recognizing the reward that is with you.

God never dwelt in a building, because he never changes. "I shall not strive IN man forever for he is mortal, therefore his years shall be 120 or the spirit I've sent before me would fail".

Even so, Cum Lord...this is the truth. It was never meant to be dirty, it was meant to produce. Stop producing, and you will see the Abomination of Desolation...the end of your family and yourself to which you will have then a clear understanding of Isaiah 14:12.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

1290 DAYS not years. Prophecy is not a long term projection. It is immediate which in this case was the length of Jesus ministry. He is the one that stopped the sacrifice and he is the abomination of desolation to the house of Judah, just like I would be. I am the last male in line....just a tiny bit of pressure. My family ends with me if I do not reproduce, yet god says. I made the world to be inhabited not empty.

No one out of fear or I don't know what, will recognize that Jesus said he did not come to bring peace, but the sword. He is double edged and is a swift witness against you if you do not put forth seed as that is his home where he makes a place for you, in your children.

Have a child, it's the name only you know. What exactly do you think the "white pebble" is that he will give to you with a name only you know? Children give us life, not the other way around. Yet, the love of many will grow cold.

Peace

[edit on 22-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Somebody jumped the gun on this one.

Jesus talks about the Abomination of Desolation in Matthew 24:15 speaking about the Tribulation and says: When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:...For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

So you're saying everybody should flee to the mountains because the Dome of the Rock exists?

This thread is 'Christian' Zionism carried to the far, far extreme.

And who is the antichrist? Bin Ladin? And who do you suppose the Jewish Messiah is going to be?

So I suppose you support destroying the Dome of the Rock and helping the Jews to rebuild Solomon's Temple, the temple which Jesus cursed?

Have you ever considered meeting with a rabbi to discuss converting to Judaism?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I thought that the 'Christ' became the lamb.. the sacrifice, the sacrificial lamb...
and the death of the 'Christ' on the cross... became the End of the blood sacrifice ritual that was once part of the 'Covenant' between the tribes of Israel & their tribal god 'YHWH'

so 1,290 (years/days) from the end of blood sacrifice rituals (daily sacrifice) would roughly be close to 1290AD

the dome-of-the-rock, does not seem to be within 500 years of the
forecast date

what else happened around 1260-1290AD which coincides with an
'Abomination of Desolation', being set-up in a spiritual sense ?

a stone-walled enclosure would constitute a 'Temple',
the Dome of the Rock, is only a freestanding building having a roof,
which is not itself a 'Temple' nor is the flat area termed 'The Temple Mount' a 'Temple' either.

So the present Muslim holy place is in no way any
abomination-of-desolation standing in the temple wing,
as prophecy would have it.
someones' interpetation is wrong or incorrect

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

Jesus talks about the Abomination of Desolation in Matthew 24:15 speaking about the Tribulation and says: When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:...For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

So you're saying everybody should flee to the mountains because the Dome of the Rock exists?

And who is the antichrist? Bin Ladin? And who do you suppose the Jewish Messiah is going to be?

So I suppose you support destroying the Dome of the Rock and helping the Jews to rebuild Solomon's Temple, the temple which Jesus cursed?

The anti christ is anyone not reproducing children...it's that simple. It says, everyone will be fooled and indeed they are.

Destroying buildings is not what God is talking about. He is talking about destroying his building, in other words, you destroying you by ending the bloodline. No religion required, only common sense.

Nothing is hidden from anyone, yet they want to believe in spirits and angels and demons without even knowing what those words even mean. If they looked back into the meanings of these words and un"confused" their language, they would understand there are no supernatural implications to those words, but describe men.

The only path to life is through the hips of a woman, no different since the beginning of the world, This is the narrow path, only people are too caught up in make believe to see what is right in front of them. I was, until lightning flashed from east to west and crushed me and forced me to see what is here now, not imaginary. If they did that, see what is now, the rest would become clear.

Don't people want to know God who is living and inhabits us all? How do they think their body repairs itself? The same way we repair the body of God, by serving one another and treating others how we want to be treated.

The body of God lives for ever, men die like cells, but the body keeps on ticken making new cells to replace the old.

Tsunami in India, was like taking a blow to the crotch with a bat for God, yet it pleased him to bruise him for he is just. We go starting wars unjustly, then god is swift to repay. His tears washed all those people away, crying over us and what we've done.

But no worries, a new day, a new life....God is being born every 7 seconds in this world for he is the LORD OF HOSTS.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

your procreation & 'seed' views are getting similar to the
'Mushroom Cult' type of reasoning. just replace a few words for one another...

the Temple not built by hands is the mushroom itself, etc etc

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

He gathers OUT of the kingdom, which is inside of you, all those things which offend. This means people, in who the spirit of God lives, are the ones cast OUT...save the elect as you have said. The elect are left to be fruitful and multiply. Those who offend are not reproducing, thus ending them and their family line at harvest, which is always going on and will forever.

Everyone has an "End of Days". The signs are to those who are about too through ignorance end their days. They believed the first lie told. "You shall not die, but be made like God"....spoken by the Serpent or "Knowledge lacking wisdom" that is knowledge practiced.

Jesus said, "Do my words and you will see if they are correct or not".

His words are to Love one another. Lay down your life....(in bed) and let semen "Cross" otherwise they will cross through dry places and not moist places like the temple where the Labia are ripped from top to bottom and the son says, "In to your hands do I commend my spirit".....Only people don't hear that they just hear a newborns cry.

This is the way, THE TRUTH and the LIFE.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

your procreation & 'seed' views are getting similar to the
'Mushroom Cult' type of reasoning. just replace a few words for one another...

the Temple not built by hands is the mushroom itself, etc etc

Not sure what the mushroom cult is, but I can figure it out.

I'm not pushing perverseness udio. I'm telling you the truth and the way to life. You can verify it yourself or you can believe in images. The second can't do anything, only the "son of man".

Jesus speaks directly, but men veil it with interpretation. Take it for what it is, he wasn't hiding things.

We may not know the way, or the truth, but the life is here and always has been which means the other two are here as well.

If we can't recognize earthly things, we will never understand heavenly things.

Am I the only one that sees this...seriously? People would rather believe in make believe then reality?

I don't get it. I tell people that the way it has always been and always will be is the truth, but people want to bow to an image that they breath life into so that it talks out of a pope.....ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Tough Crowd, just don't start yelling crucify....

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

1,290 days means halfway into the tribulation, 3 1/2 years. This is when the antichrist will declare himself to be God or commit some other act that is an abomination.

It is a single act, not a mosque built by the Muslims. They have many mosques and their mosques are not abominations of desolation.

Apparently Solomon's Temple is an abomination to Jesus because he cursed it.

But I guess you want to build it back up again, OP?

You know, Judaism is a religion, not a race, and you are not excluded from being a Talmudic Jew if you choose to be one. Just go talk to a rabbi and sign up. You're already more than halfway there, and Catholicism is just disguised Judaism anyway, so go for it.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The anti christ is anyone not reproducing children...it's that simple. It says, everyone will be fooled and indeed they are.

Do you think Jesus himself reproduced? It would be kinda contraindicating if he didn't would you think??

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Alchemst7]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The Bible says in the last days that people will be forbidden to marry or to eat meat. I can definitely see that happening. China has a one child policy, and the Obamanoids are hollering for that too.

The Bible says children are a blessing, and I believe they are.

We also know that Satan is obsessed with children, with killing and torturing them.

I see where you are coming from and agree with you at least in part. The Bible also says, I set before you life and death, choose life.

I think God wants us to have big families, big as we can make them.

I also think God wants more from us, to win people to Himself. Jesus didn't call his disciples to marriage and big families, but to become 'fishers of men.'

And the raising of children is mostly left to women. The women carry them, bear them, and raise them. The men have other jobs to do by God in addition to their family duties, to be "in the gate," to be a watchman and to look to the needs of his community in addition to his own family.

The biggest and most job is to save souls, to bring people to Jesus and introduce them.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

So I get you right? Your whole argument is the word Sacrifice was added? If I were you I would leave the higher criticism to the experts and those with the abilities, you're not to good at it.

If it said THE DAILY only how many non Jews would know what that means? Kin James had the ENGLISH NOT HEBREW translation made for ENGLISH NOT HEBRAIC speaking peoples. The Torah does NOT say Sacrifice, they know what the daily is, IT IS FOR THE ENGLISH NON JEW!

I could see the morons out there saying what is the "daily" the daily poop? The Daily Paper? The daily IDIOTIC QUESTION???

EDITED TO ADD - The DAILY was done away with on Passover when they hung Jesus (YASHUA) on the cross, so there is no more DAILY'S from the WORD'S perspective. Now I know a lot of Jews wan another temple and want to restart the DAILY, but the thing that boggles me is the Christians helping them, wasn't Christ's death enough? he DAILY was a SIN Sacrifice, to help the Jews rebuild the Temple and restart the Daily is a great way of telling Jesus his death wasn't enough. Just something to think about...

One more thing Israel isn't in the endtime prophecies of Daniel, Ezekiel, Etc Etc. This is Rome, the Abomination of Desolation is the POPE, the throne of God that he claims he sits on and changing times and seasons is what Popes have done to take Easter off Passover. We have Time eras named after POPES, if you think about it. Julian Calander (Pontificus Maximus) Gregorian Calender (POPE/Pontificus Maximus). Justa little extra food for tought.

I like when people who don't believe the Bible try to slam it, they usually end up looking as moronic as most Funny thing about that though is this ask the OP what he feels about December 21, 2012 - ONE COPY EVER IN THE WORLD and maybe not translated correctly, THAT WE BELIEVE. 24,000 in over 200 languages over 3000 years those copies we think are crap, who is thinking logically again???

[edit on 3/22/2009 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

If it said THE DAILY only how many non Jews would know what that means? Kin James had the ENGLISH NOT HEBREW translation made for ENGLISH NOT HEBRAIC speaking peoples. The Torah does NOT say Sacrifice, they know what the daily is, IT IS FOR THE ENGLISH NON JEW!

[edit on 3/22/2009 by theindependentjournal]

Yes, the word sacrifice is not there, a Jew would not need it there, he would understand (as theindependentjournal rightly states) that it is referring to a daily sacrifice.

While sex is not wrong (in its proper marital context), the sexualizing of christian salvation is utterly ridiculous. The Kingdom is NOT food and drink..or physical or sexual pleasures or reproducing. It is about holiness and righteousness. (I realize this will not convince the poster of course).

The "abomination" is ALSO a word a Hebrew would understand immediately. He would understand it is a synonym for AN IDOL.
(will post more on this in bit)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy

is the overall point that islam is wrong and christianity is right?

Not exactly, Islam is vile, evil and satanic. But not all christianity is "worthy" since billions ignore Jesus and actually follow pagan traditions such as easter and christmas. Many more ignore the seventh day sabbath.

Who says the entire tribulation period is 3-1/3 or even 7 years long? Since Islam began there has been perscution of Jews and Chrsitians in the name of allah, and the most vile "pope". There have been massive wars, world wars, famines, plagues, etc, etc.

Is it not possible the final 3-1/2 years and even 5 months will be the most horrific? The final few months of the "great tribulation"?

Mankind tends to think of time in human terms, short lifetimes and calculated generations, does God not think thousands even millions of years?

If one lives in eternity the time period from 691 AD until even 2012 would be a flash, an instant, a single heartbeat to the Eternal.

While so many "christians" are waiting for the big "sign" each equates to the endtime, perhaps man is the "frog boiling in a pot". The heat turned up so slow by the time man(and frog) can realize the heat, it is too late.....

Jesus will be here soon, very soon, he is at the door, he is knocking, will YOU answer the door? Will you see the error in your pagan "christian" traditions and change to God's will?

Jesus DID his father will, kept ALL the commandments "perfectly". He kept the sabbath, holydays, commandments, "PERFECTLY".

Search and understand what that means......

allah, the pope, mary, buda, hindi, all are false christs..........praying to them is praying to a false god. Great cathedrals with all the statues, and other graven images are false teachings.

Pray for truth and understanding in all these things, God will answer you.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The dome of the rock is definately an abomination to the Jewish community. I do not think, even for one second, that this is the abomination of desolation. This abomination is most likely, still a child, and will not be known for many years. This is what I believe and the Bible says that before that happens, the new temple must be built; this could take a while seeing that the dome of the rock is still there. I do believe that this place is still Holy because the book says the abomination will stand where he ought not. If he ought not stand there then it still must be Holy unto God.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7

Do you think Jesus himself reproduced? It would be kinda contraindicating if he didn't would you think??

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Alchemst7]

Now here is a true thinker.....

Do you realize what you are saying? Do you understand what that would make Jesus "the image" out to be? Does this make you understand what his word being a double edged sword means, and that just as easy as he saves, he also destroys? Do you know why Jesus says, "don't let the left hand know what the right hand is doing"? Do you understand that the first being the "Christ" would make the last "Anti" Christ and that contained between them would be all of those that God is gathering OUT of the world? The first to "break" the womb? Do you see that the meek shall inherit the earth, the earth you are made out of?

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

The biggest and most job is to save souls, to bring people to Jesus and introduce them.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 He was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being.
Joh 1:4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men;
Joh 1:5 and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overtake it.

The darkness only overtakes the life, that is in the blood, when one ends the bloodline. In this action, the name is forgotten about in obscurity, having no living record, that is to say, no living word or Book of life...DNA.

Actually, he is introducing you to the world as well as every other person, so all the introductions are complete.

Luk 23:29 For behold, days will come in which they will say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that did not bear, and breasts that did not suckle.
Luk 23:30 "Then they will begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us! And to the hills, Cover us!" Hosea 10:8

"The love of many will grow cold" themselves believing in lying spirits and demons or the serpent saying "To die you shall not die, but in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be as the eloihim, knowing evil and good".

What better front to use to fool people then the image of Jesus himself? Did you see the "Passion of Christ"? This is one of the many examples of the image receiving life so that it can even talk to you...crafty devil.

Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into the world, I'll take you out" Now that sounds like a double edged sword.

Mat 10:21 But brother will betray brother to death, and the father his child. And children will rise up against parents and will put them to death.

Mat 11:16 But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like little children sitting in the markets, and calling to their mates,

Mat 11:19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold, a gluttonous man and a wine drinker, and a friend of tax collectors, and of sinners. And wisdom was justified by her children.

Mat 15:26 But answering, He said, It is not good to take the bread of the children to throw it to the little dogs.

Mat 18:3 And He said, Truly I say to you, Unless you convert and become as the little children, not at all can you enter into the kingdom of Heaven.

Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Allow the little children and do not prevent them to come to Me, for of such is the kingdom of Heaven.

Mat 21:15 But the chief priests and the scribes, seeing the wonders which He did, and the children crying out in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David, they were incensed.

Mar 14:58 We heard Him saying, I will throw down this temple made with hands, and through three days I will build another not made with hands.

Mar 15:29 And those passing by blasphemed Him, shaking their heads, and saying, Aha! You razing the temple, and in three days building it,

Three days (trimesters), 40 weeks (Gestation of Embryo), 9 Holies (9 months)...Tri-bu-lation...."be fruitful and multiply"....the way, the truth, the life.

Peace

[edit on 26-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

[edit on 27-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
you don t have to be blind to see the true

the first temple was seed for the presence of one god
the second temple was for jesus
and the eternal temple for an universal religion is the dome of the rock

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>