It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO or jet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I was in a city in Washington State north of Seattle named Bothell I was outside talking on the phone when I saw this dot (larger than the stars, smaller than a plane) fly by in the sky pretty fast (slower than a comet, way faster than a commercial airliner) it was kinda of an orange color with a possible red little flame at the end but im not so sure about the red being there. It had no peculiar angled turns or anything but this thing was faassst. Anyone have any comments on this?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Did it fly in a straight line? If so, then there is a possibilty of it being the space station and the space shuttle docked together or any small satellite. If the direction was from north-west to south-east or from south-west to north-east, then it is the ISS. And it is confirmed.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
it was flying from what I believe to be southeast to northwest but I could see it for awhile till it disappeared from being too far to see it also curved off more towards north before I couldn't see it so it wasn't altogether a straight line..something kinda weird was that a plane flew in the same direction about half a minute later. It also looked to close to be the space shuttle (crossed my mind when I first saw it)

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Check out Heavens Above and input your location, and the time you saw the object. It will tell you any sats were flying over at that time. Great resource to have.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Drypht

From your description, it sounds like a typical slower-speed meteor.

How long would you say it was visible for? Most meteors are only visible for under a second, but they can be visible for a few tens of seconds in some extreme cases.

Have a look through the guide I've cobbled together here: Seen a swift moving light in the sky? * Read this First*

top topics

join