It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's cheapest car hits Indian market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

World

news.bbc.co.uk

He's worked as a chauffeur for top businessmen in Pune and Mumbai - ferrying them around the country, to important meetings in big, fancy and expensive cars.

He has sat behind the wheels of dozens of cars, from an old British Morris to the Land Rover he's driving now.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-3-2009 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

[edit on 22-3-2009 by indian_ufo_news]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well, given how informative and how accurately the title reflected the story content, how could I not contribute to this thread?

You might want to amend the thread title.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Yeh Tata nano.
Perhaps change the thread title to worlds cheapest car

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Or perhaps stop spamming this topic.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by indian_ufo_news

That's a cute little car. It even has a back seat. I want one! Will it be sold in the states anytime soon? What's the gas mileage? On these Nevada roads you'd have to watch out for the BIG 18 wheeler's. What colors are available? I love teal ok.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Indian factories are also coming up with a car that uses air pressure for propulsion. one of the main problems with that sort of car is that it is glued together so they could lower it's weight, and the expenses.

i wouldn't rush to buy something like this until it has been in the streets for a while.

Then again, this also shows that nomatter what it is done in the U.S. with carbon credits, countries like China, Russia, and India have stated they won't abide by any carbon rules.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Muaddib72]

new topics

top topics

join