It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO leaves Indian airport officials amazed !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

An UFO blipped on the city radar in the wee hours of Thursday, a little after mysterious objects were photographed hovering in the London sky. The blip that lasted for 15 minutes on the Bay of Bengal left airport and IAF officials foxed. The Directorate General of Civil Aviation has ordered an investigation.

IMAGE Source

The London sighting on Thursday has hyped interest in the Kolkata UFO. Given the 5.5-hour time zone difference between India and UK and the 11-hour flight time, science fiction buffs drew a link between London’s ‘flying saucers’ and the mystery blip at the airport.

Guys could any one here provide more information about Thursday London UFO Sighting ...

[edit on 22-3-2009 by indian_ufo_news]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by indian_ufo_news

Which TV channel is showing this news. I am in India, and currently no news channel is airing news regarding this.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

Which TV channel is showing this news. I am in India, and currently no news channel is airing news regarding this.

I don't now i just got this news link on my twitter .... Might be Gov don't want it in main stream media ... Only few news paper in India reported about same. But i am wondering about Thursday London UFO ... do you have any idea which one sighting news report talking about ??????????

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

No, I am not aware of the london incidents. Sorry, I couldnt help you. Try using the search feature available in the top right corner, maybe you will have some luck.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I cant find the thread but I think it was yesterday that somebody posted an increased activity thread and listed each of these events along with some others.

Never mind I found it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-3-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

No, I am not aware of the london incidents. Sorry, I couldnt help you. Try using the search feature available in the top right corner, maybe you will have some luck.

I tried Google too no luck
.Might be India UFO could be Pakistani Spy plane ....whats your take on it ?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Check in my post above the one you just made

Also if you click board and then go to the aliens and UFO board there is tons of info.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by indian_ufo_news
I tried Google too no luck
.Might be India UFO could be Pakistani Spy plane ....whats your take on it ?

No chance, if it was from pakistan, it had to fly through Delhi or Rajastan and cross UP to reach kolkatta. And Delhi ATC would have picked that up and intercepted it before reaching kolkatta. And also, the UFO left in a southwest direction, which brings its departure path near orissa, either the southern or western coast of India. In that way, either the main radars at Mumbai, Hyderabad or Chennai would have picked that up.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Not sure but maybe the reference to a London UFO was this story.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
When the image is magnified it's quite easy to see a "box" bordering the image with inconsistent pixilation.

That indicates to me that the UFO has been inserted in a background image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2bbf6f412c5.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Cara]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
Not sure but maybe the reference to a London UFO was this story.

Wows if both the incident were real its a big new .We are now looking at international UFO sighting

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cara
When the image is magnified it's quite easy to see a "box" bordering the image with inconsistent pixilation.

That indicates to me that the UFO has been inserted in a background image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2bbf6f412c5.jpg[/atsimg]

Listen up .... Timescale India National News paper of Indira reported about this incident and i hope its clear your all doughs

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Here is the original story reported in the "The Times of India" timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

They also reported communication problems with a Cathy Pacific plane that was also showing on radar near the object.

The unidentified aircraft or object was spotted on the airport radar at 3.45 am on Th-ursday. Sources said there was only a Cathay Pacific overfli-ght scheduled for the time and in that direction. “But the fli-ght showed a separate blip. What’s more, we had communication problems with the Ca-thay Pacific pilot during the time the mystery blip was on screen,” said an air controller.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I don't care who reported this, all I am saying compare the pixels (the smoothness) to the right of the UFO, and the UFO itself.

There is a definite difference, and and this happens when an image is manipulated.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Here is the original story reported in the "The Times of India" timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

They also reported communication problems with a Cathy Pacific plane that was also showing on radar near the object.

The unidentified aircraft or object was spotted on the airport radar at 3.45 am on Th-ursday. Sources said there was only a Cathay Pacific overfli-ght scheduled for the time and in that direction. “But the fli-ght showed a separate blip. What’s more, we had communication problems with the Ca-thay Pacific pilot during the time the mystery blip was on screen,” said an air controller.

i think it wasa classi9c ufo where any plane near the UFO reported about communication problems might be because of UFO magnetic field

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Times of India.
It says it was an unexplained Radar blip.
No one actually sighted a UFO.
However a 15 minute radar blip is most likely not a radar error.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cara

I don't care who reported this, all I am saying compare the pixels (the smoothness) to the right of the UFO, and the UFO itself.

There is a definite difference, and and this happens when an image is manipulated.

But its look like ultra pixelation of image to me !!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cara

Looks like pretty normal pixelation to me. On the other hand that could be anything in the picture. Literally anything like a santa drinking booze on his sled anything.
for small blurry pictures.

[edit on 22/3/2009 by PsykoOps]

[Edit] Jpegsnoop says:

CAM:[SONY] [CYBERSHOT U] [ Yes
SW :[Adobe Photoshop 7.0] [Save As 07]

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

Which means that once again we're left without the original, straight from the camera picture. Ufo people suck because of this. I cant even remember when I saw a ufo pic straight from the cam

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Cara

Looks like pretty normal pixelation to me. On the other hand that could be anything in the picture. Literally anything like a santa drinking booze on his sled anything.
for small blurry pictures.

[Edit] Jpegsnoop says:

CAM:[SONY] [CYBERSHOT U] [ Yes
SW :[Adobe Photoshop 7.0] [Save As 07]

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

Which means that once again we're left without the original, straight from the camera picture. Ufo people suck because of this. I cant even remember when I saw a ufo pic straight from the cam

Newspaper guys dnt care about it dude they just transfer the pic in photo shop and edit to fit in there publication

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Exactly. If there was anything worth seeing there they wouldn't do that. They would crop the image perhaps to reduce the filesize but I doubt that anyone in their right mind would increase the compression.

top topics

join