It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Warns Everyone About Youtube Censorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

ALEX JONES WARNS EVERYONE ABOUT YOUTUBE CENSORSHIP

www.youtube.com

posted 2 hours ago dating 21-3-2009
just a clip. looks like he cut in on the refeed?... to go live.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22 Mar 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i rather have it banned than not posted...
it makes sence... please check for yourself..

youtube has its own version of this,(H.R.1955)
if i understood right

sorry if this is old stuff. i can confirm that things told in there are banned saying the uploader removed.... NWO,obama dirt , stuff like that.

H.R.1955
Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007

www.opencongress.org...
(bill)

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I fail to see what all the huff and puff is about. Since YT and other sites like that have been designed to generate revenue and they are privately owned. If you would take a step back a similar thing happened within this very site.
If this is such an issue and as i have been informed that this person Mr. Jones has content which is constantly being edited or taken off line from the YT site then i guess the only course of action for his media and other's who produce similar media is to open their own media stream site.
The media streamed sites are really not that expensive, that is but a simple solution to his problems. But then again, he does rely on the masses to promote his own agenda.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

MORE ACCOUNTS SUSPENDED.
THREE major accounts that i was subscribed to were suspended : "AVIMOAS" (dealing with UFO and energy issues) "realvworld" (UFO, NWO, real info and truth) "ufoblogger" (dealing with UFO and energy issues)

Others: "59thAccount" "HollowEarthling"

ANYONE COULD BE NEXT.

Other older accounts suspended:

aceBryan7ox
Rodneykingman
Slavesrevolt
Nafrikakorps
Teabowbraine

Check the project that monitors all the videos pulled by Youtube : YouTomb: youtomb.mit.edu...

YouTube is Algorithmically demoting videos
Now its 'you can upload, but we will decide who sees your video'

Youtubes new policies include CONTROLLING the media.

www.youtube.com...

This is significantly different from google who essentially sells adds on traffic.
It looks like youtube want a sterile environment that is more productive for selling adds on youtube.

---------------------------------------- --------------------------

By deleting accounts of users who "infringe" copyright, YouTube is slowly but surely digging its own grave. I don't know about you guys, but I'm here to watch my favourite movie scenes and music videos. Goodbye, 90% of YT videos - and goodbye YouTube!

YouTube is DEAD.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
How fitting that he is upset about youtube censorship while a friend of mine has repeatedly had comments totally removed for no good reason. All he has been doing is responding to the article on infowars about how our mayor is considering declaring martial law with the truth about this useless county.

Apparently the truth is too inflammatory for someone who spends half his life looking like a jackass yelling through a bullhorn.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
hahaha YouTomb that's a classic!
Thanks for posting that.
Those wacky MIT guys haha

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a dirty little liar. Oh what a devil this guy is. What a con artist.
Forgive me for being negative but this parasite has censored me for non-negative comments on his infowars site at least 33 times.
Now I'm permanently banned from comments and he has blocked me from his Email.
What a dishonest crusty cruud. How does this parasite get away with this stuff.!?!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I was censored on craigslist. Not sure where to put this, but I posted in the politics forum about what is going on and not 5 MINUTES LATER it was gone.

Wtf?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TimbleToll

Good point TT. From Jones' own site:

The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary.

It's only called censorship when they do it. Could you be more hypocritical Alex?

Also notice in the video, he tells us to boycott YouTube, yet in the same breath tells us to keep posting there.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimbleToll
Alex Jones is a dirty little liar. Oh what a devil this guy is. What a con artist.
Forgive me for being negative but this parasite has censored me for non-negative comments on his infowars site at least 33 times.
Now I'm permanently banned from comments and he has blocked me from his Email.
What a dishonest crusty cruud. How does this parasite get away with this stuff.!?!

Well when you speak like that to anyone they will stop listening to you.

I knew this was coming. The Government has wanted this for a long time and they are getting their way.

Edit: It is the right of every citizen to question their government. When this right is taken away in any form, ANY FORM, citizens have the right and PRIVILEGE to remove their government from power.

[edit on 5/4/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Youtube is a private site owned by Google and is not obligated to host everything that people upload.

Have you read their Terms of Service? Because you agreed with it.

When they start to take down sites then we can start being concerned.

PS.: Alex Jones may have good intentions, but his claims have no content, no proof, no pratical education. Think for yourself.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by infobrazil]

new topics

top topics

join